Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Doesn't Sleep (Off-topic MADNESS!!!)MkII

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

andy_g wrote: »
    That one for Thermo then?

2635022443cabe134070.jpg
    81670267.jpg

Advice from the Irish Government to combat the winter ............. buy "some barbecue trays and have them on hand in case they're snowed in''.

Read more:here
    Rang the ''Boss'' telling her about this world class advice , her responce ''I'll go to Galvin's and get some '' .

4d9e727a1940.jpg
    file285838.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

whydave wrote: »
    Advice from the Irish Government to combat the winter ............. buy "some barbecue trays and have them on hand in case they're snowed in''.

Read more:here
    Rang the ''Boss'' telling her about this world class advice , her responce ''I'll go to Galvin's and get some '' .

Have a big box of MRE's at home. Should be sorted. They were for the zombie apocalypse but I suppose I could use them for the snow. :P

Also big bag of salt in the shed I bought for the snow, after it was gone. :o

I bet we won't even get any though. If we do, I hope it's not as bad as last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

swiftblade wrote: »
    Have a big box of MRE's at home. Should be sorted. They were for the zombie apocalypse but I suppose I could use them for the snow. :P

Also big bag of salt in the shed I bought for the snow, after it was gone. :o

I bet we won't even get any though. If we do, I hope it's not as bad as last year.

Snow-Soft!!!!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Just curious, is 'Tallaght CQB' the same building that used to be 'The Office Block'?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

KonFusion wrote: »
    Just curious, is 'Tallaght CQB' the same building that used to be 'The Office Block'?

yes, its one and the same.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

thermo wrote: »
    yes, its one and the same.

Thanks. For some reason I was under the impression the building burnt down or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Thanks. For some reason I was under the impression the building burnt down or something.

nope not at all, there was a minor fire before the new operator took over but from what i gather its sorted now and tallaght cqb has been open a couple of weeks now, they have a thread in the sites section here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

The Office Block is now Vacant Airsoft in Naas, if you're looking for the same group incharge.

drunkte4.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

whydave wrote: »
    55.jpg

d30436b62d51f62009354e9d342aaf3b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,323 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Nothing like Hickok45's close up videos to make you lament our firearm laws:(

Beautiful gun..maybe in 50 years it'll be possible to own one like it here:/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

its funny because hes in pain and im not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

The average IQ and apparent level of social adjustment of posters on this forum is in the sodding toilet lately. It's both saddening and maddening to behold, and is really dissuading me from interacting with posts here anymore.
    The arc of an interesting debate has been replaced by a bell curve of progressively worse moronicism and Modern Warfare references.

NakedDex wrote: »
    The average IQ and apparent level of social adjustment of posters on this forum is in the sodding toilet lately. It's both saddening and maddening to behold, and is really dissuading me from interacting with posts here anymore.
    The arc of an interesting debate has been replaced by a bell curve of progressively worse moronicism and Modern Warfare references.

Ok man put down the beer i think you've had enough :D

Also if you (not reffering to you Dex) happen to like mario and Heavy Metal then check out this vid:
    www.zappinternet.com/video/tutPqaBjoQ/Version-Death-Metal-del-tema-del-castillo-de-Super-Mario

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Dex is likely sober. And I agree....

Yeah I was only joking :D And although I aint the sharpest tool in the shed I do see what he's saying but this is an off topic thread your bound to get all sorts of stupid and weird crap :/

I wasn't speaking of the off-topic thread singularly. I was speaking of the airsoft forum as a whole, particularly the main page.
    Not that the previously posted video did anything to disprove my point...

Oh no the interests of the general majority are'nt your cup of tea *shocker* :eek:

A guy hurting himself is the interest of the general community? You know this isn't After Hours, right?

• Advertisement

Well not exactly a guy hurting himself but the tactical blunder and wile is rolling around in pain his comrade continues to play on :D

I believe everyone can look at that video and each point out a different view or image but I foresee a bunch of "Nope. Its just stupid" posts anyway so bye :D Iam done.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

id just like to let you know i posted the video here because just in case you havent noticed it says off topic madness which means anything can be posted here no matter how stupid you or a few others think it is.

But i do have to agree with you about the whole intelligence level going down on the whole airsoft forum i have seen quite a few rediculous posts in the adverts lately like " <Snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Please dont post things in regards to Airsoft adverts in the off topic thread again please.

These posts have caused problems in the past.

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    id just like to let you know i posted the video here because just in case you havent noticed it says off topic madness which means anything can be posted here no matter how stupid you or a few others think it is.

But i do have to agree with you about the whole intelligence level going down on the whole airsoft forum i have seen quite a few rediculous posts in the adverts lately like " <Snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Disillusionment is common wherever passions are concerned. The calibre of discussion has certainly plummeted, with a distinct lack of intelligent posts, or stimulating discussion.

At the moment, Boards.ie Airsoft = Small Talk. Quite a lot of people do not like small talk, others do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

like it or not boards is a strong window onto the airsoft community in the republic

we're thought the looking glass.....................:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Blay wrote: »
    Nice to know what the real steelers think of us:pac:

**** em, uninformed slapheads

haters-1.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

TheDoc wrote: »
    **** em, uninformed slapheads

haters-1.gif

The pic gets me everytime! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

They're all commission pieces though. If a customer wants something that they know is going to look ugly, and is willing to pay for it, why wouldn't you take the job.
    I met the daughter, Stephanie, in Chicago. I'd never seen the show before so I'd no idea who she was at the time. Nice girl. Super chatty. I was shocked when I saw her on a YouTube clip of the show a few months later. My girlfriend found it hilarious. Apparently she knew and assumed I did too.

Are you serious?

If I met her I'd be locked up so fast, shes a little smoker

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

• Advertisement

Lemming wrote: »

feckin nyan cat !!!!!!!!

YOU SWINE!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement