Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Preggers Megathread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,751 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

RosyLily wrote: »
    :P Close...they called her Harper Seven Beckham. I'm guessing 'Seven' because it was Beck's number playing for England & Man United.
    Must say I like the name Harper!:o:pac:

After author Harper Lee perhaps :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,187 ✭✭✭jos28

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    After author Harper Lee perhaps :p

Because they are both SO well read ?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,219 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I like the name Harper :) Better than Apple or Peaches :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭lovethefun

What about Kate Hudson's Baby Boy. What's his name??

jos28 wrote: »

More after Harper's Bazaar I'd say

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

When I hear Harper I think bleach or beer tbh.. Congrats to them all the same..

Jewel and her husband Ty Murray welcomed a son Kase Townes Murray

• Registered Users Posts: 22,219 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Jewel and her husband Ty Murray welcomed a son Kase Townes Murray

Ah delighted for them :)

lovethefun wrote: »
    What about Kate Hudson's Baby Boy. What's his name??
    Matthew Bellamy has revealed the name of his newborn son.

The Muse singer tweeted the news on Wednesday after his fiancée Kate Hudson gave birth to the couple's first child on Saturday night.

"So happy! Just had a baby boy, Bingham 'Bing' Hawn Bellamy," he wrote.

Bellamy went on to say that both Hudson and the baby are doing well.

"Mum and baby are strong and healthy. Mum was a warrior, Bing popped out after 4.5 hours of intense pushing!" he added.

The couple, who confirmed in April that they were now engaged, reportedly only settled on the name yesterday, according to Us Weekly.

This is the second child for the Bride Wars star, who already has a 7-year-old son named Ryder with ex-husband Chris Robinson.

The boy's middle name 'Hawn' is in honour of Hudson's mother, actress Goldie Hawn.

Earlier this week, the pair encouraged their friends and family to donate "celebration trees" instead of giving baby gifts.

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Matthew Bellamy has revealed the name of his newborn son.

The Muse singer tweeted the news on Wednesday after his fiancée Kate Hudson gave birth to the couple's first child on Saturday night.

"So happy! Just had a baby boy, Bingham 'Bing' Hawn Bellamy," he wrote.

Bellamy went on to say that both Hudson and the baby are doing well.

"Mum and baby are strong and healthy. Mum was a warrior, Bing popped out after 4.5 hours of intense pushing!" he added.

The couple, who confirmed in April that they were now engaged, reportedly only settled on the name yesterday, according to Us Weekly.

This is the second child for the Bride Wars star, who already has a 7-year-old son named Ryder with ex-husband Chris Robinson.

The boy's middle name 'Hawn' is in honour of Hudson's mother, actress Goldie Hawn.

Earlier this week, the pair encouraged their friends and family to donate "celebration trees" instead of giving baby gifts.

I wonder did he "bing" out?!? It's such a funny noise.
    Apparently Goldie Hawn's maiden name was Bingham.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Bingham 'Bing' Hawn Bellamy

Oh! Lord!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

jos28 wrote: »

Turns out it is after Harper Lee, Victoria's favourite book is To Kill A Mockingbird. I don't understand why people say things like the above, just because they are portrayed in a particular way doesn't mean they are like that, you don't know whether they are well read or not. And you don't become that rich and create a brand out of just yourself and your name without having some kind of intelligence, they're hardly going to be photographed sitting in their own home on the couch reading a book! Beckham bashing really grates on me, all you know is what you see in tabloids etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

ElleEm wrote: »
    I wonder did he "bing" out?!? It's such a funny noise.
    Apparently Goldie Hawn's maiden name was Bingham.

Heard it was Bellamy's mothers maiden name.

Also Kurt Russells fathers name

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

Harper Seven. Victoria released the picture on twitter today

scaled.php?tn=0&server=741&filename=ghux.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

I have to say that is quite adorable :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

And here's Victoria with Harper;

167408.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Why are they B&W?....publicity stunt imo, pro photog, how much will they sell the pics for?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Why are they B&W?....publicity stunt imo, pro photog, how much will they sell the pics for?

:confused: why would they release them on Twitter if they were planning to sell them to a magazine?? That would be a pretty dumbass thing to do, no? :rolleyes:

Black and white photos often make people look better.
    I think the photos are sweet.

xzanti wrote: »
    :confused: why would they release them on Twitter if they were planning to sell them to a magazine?? That would be a pretty dumbass thing to do, no? :rolleyes:

I agree, they wouldn't of put then on Twitter if they wanted to sell them. I think they just wanted to show the little one off to the world. What's wrong with photos being in black and white? IMO I prefer pictures of myself in black and white. I don't think the photos were any kind of publicity stunt just a happy mother showing her baby to everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Nobody is going to buy pictures now that they've been released on the internet for all to see, and already printed in papers... they'll be in all the gossip mags next week... they might do a professional spread in OK! or Hello in a few weeks when Victoria gets her figure back properly, but that's always a given with celebs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Michelle Heaton is pregnant with her first child.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ ugh!...hate her, playing the victim on BB.

Ivanka Trump's new daughter is called Arabella Rose

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

Ivanka Trump's new daughter is called Arabella Rose

I like that name, seems very mature

Bridesmaids star Maya Rudolph has given birth to a boy.

The 38-year-old and and her partner, director Paul Thomas Anderson, welcomed baby Jack on July 3, according to People magazine.
    The couple also have two daughters; Pearl, five, and Lucille, 20 months.
    The Saturday Night Live star, who in May described herself as '25-months pregnant', did not find out the sex prior to the birth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2016607/Maya-Rudolph-Bridesmaids-star-celebrates-birth-baby-boy-Jack.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Lauryn Hill has just had her SIXTH child!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20512967,00.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Selma Blair gave birth to baby boy, Arthur Saint, with boyfriend Jason Bleick
    http://celebritybabies.people.com/2011/07/26/selma-blair-welcomes-son-arthur-saint/

Also, former tennis player Lindsay Davenport and husband Jon Leach are expecting a baby girl. The couple already have 2 kids- boy and girl.

"It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" and "Horrible Bosses" actor Charlie Day is also expecting a baby with wife Mary Elizabeth Ellis. It'll be the couple's first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

ElleEm wrote: »
    Lauryn Hill has just had her SIXTH child!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20512967,00.html

Wow, didn't even know she was pregnant again. Surprised Rohan Marley is NOT the father of the child. Their relationship was always quite odd though, seemed to be an open relationship deal. Wonder who the father is. Lauryn has always been very private, wouldn't be surprised if we never hear who it is.

• Advertisement

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2011/0727/blairs.html

Selma Blair has welcomed her first child with boyfriend Jason Bleick.
    The actress gave birth to a 7lb 12oz baby boy on Monday, People reports. Blair and Bleick named their newborn Arthur Saint Bleick.

The actress first announced her pregnancy in January.
    She began dating fashion designer Bleick in 2009 shortly after splitting from former Kath & Kim co-star Mikey Day after a two-year relationship.

Advertisement