Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Teams thread: Post your recruitment messages/team announcements

• 22-01-2008 1:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

[IMG][/img]12th.jpg
    Tzymische and myself are starting up a special forces team 12th RANGER WING.We are looking for new recruits:D
    BDU/CAMMO: To be comfirmed
    AEG/GBB:Anything the SAS/SEALS/SWAT uses
    Must be willing to travel for matches & training:D
    If intrested post in the tread or pm me or Tyzmische
    Sorry for the repost

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,390 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

There seem to be many teams popping up as of late. Thought it might be a good idea to have a fixed place to keep all the announcements together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 millnc30

o1s1n wrote: »
    There seem to be many teams popping up as of late. Thought it might be a good idea to have a fixed place to keep all the announcements together.

Cheers o1s1n,
    Great idea:)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

MARINE RECON 1st AIRSOFT DIVISION NOW RECRUITING

loadout-usmc marpat
    weapons-M4A1 -1911s
    vest-usmc fsbe

no age restrictions

have our own base at HRTA

Recon.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

M.A.G. is recruiting now so if you live in the meath area then we want you,if your up to it:D
    • no cammo restrictions
    • no wepon restrictions
    • no load/vest restrictions
    • regular tactical training
    • busses organised to go to hrta/drogheda
    join www.bebo.com/meathairsoftgroup if you want to know more or pm me

think your up to the challenge, then prove it:cool:

flash to folow soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

The Airsoft Tactical Force (A.T.F) is a new Dublin Team, we are now recruiting all are welcome ,we will be based on the US special forces come SWAT and our load out will be US woodland camo no weapon restrictions send PM for more info

http://www.bebo.com/AirsoftTacticalForce

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Just a note, you're probably aware of this. ATF stands for Alcohol, Tobbacco and Firearms. They're a federal organisiation that oversees these areas but, due to the nature of the items, have their own version of SWAT. Might be an idea to look at.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

NakedDex wrote: »
    Just a note, you're probably aware of this. ATF stands for Alcohol, Tobbacco and Firearms. They're a federal organisiation that oversees these areas but, due to the nature of the items, have their own version of SWAT. Might be an idea to look at.

Not to mention a bad habit of exceeding their authority by dubious means.

Sorry, had to get it in there.

Tiger Force, I'm watching you. Mai Liang.

NakedDex wrote: »

I am aware but thanks for the pointer ,one of my friends works in the A.T.F and that is where i got the idea from:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Tell him Texas hates him

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

recruitmentbx6.th.jpg

click for larger image;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Abu_Pablo

Just wodering if anyone ever played with Filipino operatives? Please pm me. thanks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭SLIM19198

c-90 wrote: »
    recruitmentbx6.th.jpg

click for larger image;)

What am I supposed to be looking at here?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

It's obviously Meath Airsoft Groups Insignia...

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Ok, just to let you know we, team UNDECIDED NAME, have chosen US Vietnam Pattern Tigerstripe as our team Uniform and have almost agreed on a name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Popanddrop

C.A.T, just trying to get a team together from cork.
    Recruits must be able to travel to various skirmish sites, G-Tac/HRTA etc.
    No age limit.
    Load out and uniform will be decided when team is formed.
    AEG/shotty/GBB dosent matter on what type.
    Drop me a PM for further details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

Hi all

looking to start a new team called "delta green" delta (force) green (berets) - with some irish mixed in with the green :D I am based in dublin but all locations are welcome,

from what i have read about delta force i really liked a couple of lines about them in particular,

"Delta Force operators often decide to pick up or use weapons that are in use with the indigenous forces"

"They reportedly do not maintain any general uniformed presence and civilian clothing is the norm on or off duty while at Ft. Bragg"

so theres no restrictions around which airsoft equipment you use,
    the same applies for uniforms for now also,
    age 17+
    more than likly have hrta/that new site near dundrum when it opens as a main playing site for now.

i am relativley new to the sport, i dont want to have to shell out on a load of new kit/aegs just to join a team, there is loads of new faces at hrta these days maybe many who have not even considered a team yet?

I do want to get a regular group together who can get used to competing together and if people are interested getting involved in some leagues/comptetions
    and the main point is to have fun airsofting!

pm me if your interested

thanks all

J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

new team recruiting:
    GW265H200

The Jackals airsoft team
    • loadout:whatever you like
    • uniform: currently whatever you like but may be flecktarn in future
    We are a Small airsoft team with members in kildare,dublin and wexford,most of our members are between 15 and 18 but there are no age or location requirements to join just that you skirmish regularly(in one of the dublin sites at time of writing) and are constantly improving in skill, to join PM killerlep nezzo or weeder
    and well get back to you

http://thejackals.wetpaint.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭andros

1321_lg.gif <=Team Logo

Looking for people to set up a team in South East (Based in Waterford). There is site avalible for trainings and skirmishes (every weekend). Mercenary type team (so in terms of gear and uniforms - everything goes, plus thinking of having metro uniforms as well).

You can have some more information about site in this post: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055247352

Main goal: To have a good time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭andros

This lovely ping huggie bear is just a joke. But we can vote for him and see what happenz:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Jimbobak47

Website
    Still a Few teething problems in the website but its there none the less.
    Member profiles not up yet and more pictures to come.
    (to see logo on website hit refresh if needs be)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Ger the man

Anyone interested in putting a team together based on SWAT? ie: full black fatigues.

The Airsoft Tactical Force dons a full black load out as well as US woodland camo we are based on US special Forces / SWAT drop me a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

RECON NOW RECRUITING AT HRTA THIS SATURDAY.

1stAirsoft.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

Wolf Pack Airsoft
    howling_wolf.jpgA5875D.jpg

The picture on the left is the team logo. The picture on the right is something like what all team members will wear as patches on their gear.
    My self and Monkey Guy are starting up an U14s airsoft team in the Portarlington area. We are looking for new recruits
    BDU/CAMMO: Anything as long as it is your own gear.
    AEG/GBB:Needed: Sniper, support gunner, grenadier, rifleman. (They can be any kind of AEG)
    Must be willing to pay for yourself and you must have your own gear!
    If interested post in the thread or pm me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭penguin-o7

We are a Juniour Contractor Team:
    Pics will follow soon

We are looking for anyone above the age of 14
    You need to have your own aeg/pistol/sniper
    Camo isnt a essential but it will be needed
    Team camo is Woodland British or American
    We have a team sniper so positions avalaible are:
    Support
    Spotter
    Assaultiers

preferably people who skirmish regularly
    Operating from HRTA.
    Contact me(Penguin-o7) for details

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭heyjay14

Hey lads anyone interested in recruiting a 16 year old.I havnt been able to attend any skirmishes YET but hopefully soon i am currently using a m15 a4 carbine sportsline and am looking into upgrading it with a scope and the likes anyway i live in Bray Co.Wicklow and am looking to join a team:D....chears......ohhh by the way i have a good shoot from about 70-80 feet and am practicing everyday so there will be improvment:p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,420 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

heyjay14 wrote: »
    Hey lads anyone interested in recruiting a 16 year old.I havnt been able to attend any skirmishes YET but hopefully soon i am currently using a m15 a4 carbine sportsline and am looking into upgrading it with a scope and the likes anyway i live in Bray Co.Wicklow and am looking to join a team:D....chears......ohhh by the way i have a good shoot from about 70-80 feet and am practicing everyday so there will be improvment:p

the na taibshe youth team the white skulls are recruiting, interested?

PM me

:cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭theirishguy

wexford warriors

we are recruiting for members
    here is are website

http://www.freewebs.com/airsoftgamer/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

any specific loadout or uniform? what positions are needed?

Advertisement