Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Children's Hospital (Dublin) A Satanic Reptilian Sacrifice Temple?

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

This satellite image of Moscow at night time is compelling evidence of Lizard eye at work within the confines of Putins Totalitarian pseudo Republic. If Lizards are communicating with other worldly influences it is begining to become categorical.

This image gave me the shivers.

night-time-satellite-image-of-moscow-panoramic-images.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

The reptilians are piling up the brown envelopes while the NCH goes over budget again and again. It's expensive to be a snake and timeconsuming too. Rubbing buckets of argan oil into the scales at night to stop them falling off.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    OP I came across several other indicators of Lizard eyes when searching images of famous places.

I's all fannies, that's what you and OP don't understand. Fannies.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 149 ✭✭BiggJim

Is this a satirical thread? I certainly hope so.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I f***ing knew it! I myself once exposed Ed Sheeran as being a patsy of the Reptilian Overlords after noticing all the lizard symbology in his music and appearance, as well as the discrepancy between the quality of his music and it's popularity.. at least before the thread was covered up by the higher ups https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=103400870

You watch now, when the hospital is finally opened the celebrations will be headlined by a Sheeran concert, mark my words!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Ish66

There's really a lot of nutjobs loose in our soceity, Scary !:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

Ish66 wrote: »
    There's really a lot of nutjobs loose in our soceity, Scary !:eek:

You have to admit that if the new Children's Hospital is not a satanic lizard's eye it is a vampiric black hole that has the ability to make the Irish taxpayer's money disappear. BAM and it's gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,510 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

I must say fair play to the Lizard folk if there willing to build a children's hospital they cant be that bad can they,

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Ish66

I must say fair play to the Lizard folk if there willing to build a children's hospital they cant be that bad can they,
    The Lizards are only building the hospital to bury the dead babies under.
    Keep Up ffs !

• Registered Users Posts: 20,510 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Ish66 wrote: »
    The Lizards are only building the hospital to bury the dead babies under.
    Keep Up ffs !

ahh them sneaky Lizards had me ,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Its only for lizard children tho

Advertisement