Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wildflower tattoo - advice

• 15-09-2020 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭

I'm looking to get my 1st tattoo and wanted something big and bold on my arm. I'm a keen gardener so thought long and hard about what I wanted to get, but I kept going back to nature and thought something like a wildflower meadow would be nice.

Something similiar to the image below.

Firstly, how would I go about getting something similar to this? Would I need to first source an image?

Would this be expensive and time-consuming to get done?

dd85a429a3e2f112073c740b3dfe2160.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Barney224

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Pick out some images or tattoos you like the look of.

Start looking at some tattoo artists portfolio’s and pick one who’s work you like. Contact them and show them your images and tell them what kind of thing you are looking for. Give them a bit of freedom to come up with something great.

Prices generally can be anything from €75/€150 per hour.
    Will depends on how intricate and detailed the tattoo is as to how many hours it will take.

Advertisement