Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hibernia Autumn 2020

• 16-06-2020 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, I’m just wondering if there is anybody that has done an interview with Hibernia for the Autumn 2020 intake yet or is still waiting on one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 shamen95

eggyemma wrote: »
    Hi, I’m just wondering if there is anybody that has done an interview with Hibernia for the Autumn 2020 intake yet or is still waiting on one?

Hi I am still waiting to do a interview. I submitted my application two weeks ago but haven’t heard anything since. Have you done yours yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 eggyemma

shamen95 wrote: »
    Hi I am still waiting to do a interview. I submitted my application two weeks ago but haven’t heard anything since. Have you done yours yet?

Hi! Sorry I only saw this now. I waited exactly 5 weeks for my interview date (I applied at the beginning of June). Done the interview 7 days later on a Wednesday and I was offered a place the following Monday. I hope you hear soon if you haven’t heard anything yet!

Advertisement