Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Competition Discussion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭maniac2003

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I got it aswell from them. Roller-coaster are a good website but I am very wary of this Postcode thing, as said they are connected to freeprize draws and they are very suspicious in my opinion.

I won 50 euro off it, paid into paypal all good

• Registered Users Posts: 1 crepe_crepe

maniac2003 wrote: »

Spamming the Competitions thread with your personal referral link paid off so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

maniac2003 wrote: »

Happy for you that you won. Maybe they are OK but I'm going to give them a pass. I did sign up originally using someone's link in here, but after getting too much spam after joining which may or not be a coincidence I'm going to stay away from them and free prize draws from now on

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Girl_harbour

Has anyone ever won a love irish food competition? They constantly have competitions but ive never heard of anyone i know actually winning

Has anyone ever won a love irish food competition? They constantly have competitions but ive never heard of anyone i know actually winning

The Facebook ones they run the same competition for about a week on numerous posts across Facebook and Instagram, but just one winner. You have to go through the comments to find a winner. They usually reply. I've seen a girl I know won one last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭ZombieMed

I won one years ago on Facebook - an ipad mini and a selection from their food partner. Great prize. Said it to a friend - I won a prize on Facebook - she thought it was a scam. I think nowadays there's so many entering and it's across platforms that it just takes time to finally win. I'll still enter if it's a prize I want, less so if it's a prize that maybe someone else would like.

ZombieMed wrote: »
    I won one years ago on Facebook - an ipad mini and a selection from their food partner. Great prize. Said it to a friend - I won a prize on Facebook - she thought it was a scam. I think nowadays there's so many entering and it's across platforms that it just takes time to finally win. I'll still enter if it's a prize I want, less so if it's a prize that maybe someone else would like.
    I agree I started comping in 2010. Back then if there was maybe 50 or 60 on a competition it was a lot. Now there can be 1000s on a competition and also it's over Facebook Instagram and twitter quite often. It is so hard to win now. I often had a few Facebook wins in a week now its only one every few months and the odd time on twitter and Instagram.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Girl_harbour

Yeah I think maybe that's what it is, because it's across Facebook Instagram and Twitter you don't really get to see who wins unless.you really dig. I've noticed th increase in people entering competitions but still seems to be the same people winning over and over

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

Anyone won the hula hoop AirPods competition? It finished the other day. 20 pairs. Would loved to have won them

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭coldcake

Has anyone received their Spotify prize from coke? Are they posting or emailing them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Darksoul

coldcake wrote: »
    Has anyone received their Spotify prize from coke? Are they posting or emailing them?

I got a txt msg saying I won so it's definitely a text msg whatever phone number you sent the MSG too.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭coldcake

Darksoul wrote: »
    I got a txt msg saying I won so it's definitely a text msg whatever phone number you sent the MSG too.

Yeah I got the message and filled out the form, but never heard back from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭jules86

coldcake wrote: »
    Yeah I got the message and filled out the form, but never heard back from them.

Code comes by email then.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭ZombieMed

I got an email with the code from: No Reply <noreply@cocacola.eu> with subject: Important news from Coca-Cola. You then add the code inside to your account to get the free months. Instructions included.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭shanmo

Anyone won the hula hoop AirPods competition? It finished the other day. 20 pairs. Would loved to have won them

Id been wondering the same. Was really hoping to win a pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭macguru

Could never get it to accept my details, kept coming up with invalid entry, gave up in the end, had a fantastic score as well.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭luckymusik

Hello,
    Has anyone recently won in any Cola-Cola WhatsApps or Text comp yet? Thanks

luckymusik wrote: »
    Hello,

I won a voucher for Just Eat on a WhatsApp one during the summer and I forgot I won the GIFT text competition with Coke in November as well.

I won a voucher for Just Eat on a WhatsApp one during the summer

Well done.
    I would like to win a fitness watch, it’ll be really useful; fingers crossed.

luckymusik wrote: »
    Hello,

A few people also commented that they won with coca cola and the Spotify comp, if u go through the comments.

• Advertisement

A few people also commented that they won with coca cola and the Spotify comp, if u go through the comments.

Thanks, I had a look.
    I was wondering if there was more wins since, and also if any lucky people won a smart watch ?

Where can I find the coca cola WhatsApp competition details please?

shanmo wrote: »
    Where can I find the coca cola WhatsApp competition details please?

Hello Shanmo,
    Here is a link with the details:
    https://ie.coca-colahellenic.com/en/our-24-7-portfolio/brand-news/Win-a-Smart-Watch

All the best!

luckymusik wrote:
    Hello Shanmo, Here is a link with the details:

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭magicray

no luck with the smart watch here either my hubby is dying for one !
    I've entered a few times with different receipts from Dunnes and Eurospar though I am not 100% sure what shops the promotion is actually running in so could be totally wasting my time

magicray wrote: »
    no luck with the smart watch here either my hubby is dying for one !
    I've entered a few times with different receipts from Dunnes and Eurospar though I am not 100% sure what shops the promotion is actually running in so could be totally wasting my time

Try from centra aswell I've won previous competition from them and centra was a store. Not those promotion but a different one

Has anyone had any luck on the Cadbury hot chocolate competition? To win a hamper.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭magicray

Has anyone had any luck on the Cadbury hot chocolate competition? To win a hamper.

I dont think I entered that one, would you mind posting a link thanks

Is this the on pack promotion or what competition is it

• Advertisement

Kittykat67 wrote:
    Is this the on pack promotion or what competition is it

On the tub there is details. You need info from the tub to enter.

Advertisement