Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Noccers Interview Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Never been a big cadburys person so can still say chocolate

Any plans for the weekend?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lots of gaming :D

Are you working this weekend?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yup i work almost every weekend of the year..

Favourite game at the moment?.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Fallout 4 :)

Do you exercise regularly?

Nope, wish i had the motivation as i really could do with it :o

Do you?

• Advertisement

I use to up until 2 years ago when i lost all motivation, ive put down to overtraining and not getting enough sleep.

Do you like lager?

Super related question alert! Yes i like my beers, pretty open minded with drinks so would often try various new types of lager and ale, but don't experiment with stout much..

What's your favourite big and small tipple?.

Well i love trying different beers blonde ales and different lager, that all i would drink really, i loves brehon blonde, mayfield lager and belfast lager

Do you like brandy?

I rarely drink a brandy, prefer whiskey usually.

Do you read?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I rarely drink a brandy, prefer whiskey usually.

Do you read?.

I enjoy a bit of reading, yes.

Reading anything good at the moment?

• Advertisement

Have kindle unlimited so find myself reading a lot of random things, it's broadened my experience i will say. Currently on the serial killer chronicles by Enes Smith, dark stuff.

Do you have a 'go to' genre of book?.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

No I don't, not a big reader, struggle to stay interested in a book. I've awful concentration anyway.

Do you read much?

I used to read a lot however concentration has suffered in the last few years. Getting back into it a bit now.

What about music, any favourites there?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Mostly extreme music like death metal, black metal, doom metal, and grindcore. I do listen to the odd bit of lighter stuff like rock and pu k though.

Favourite meal?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

Lasagne

Who is the most famous person you have met?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Toss up between Justin Sane and Pat Thetic from Anti-Flag, and current WWE wrestler AJ Styles.

Favourite movie of all time?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

The Princess Bride,

its the best film ever.

whats your favourite film

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

Have you ever seen a western in the cinema on the big screen?

Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

Have you ever seen a western in the cinema on the big screen?

Never actually.

Did you see Cowboys & Aliens?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Marlon_s_1

Yes - baffled by the Daniel Craig's choice but whatevs still enjoyed it.

Is Derren Brown big here in Dublin?

• Advertisement

No idea

Are you a gamer?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,307 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Nope.

Do you do any extreme sports?

No but I'd love to

Ever go rock climbing?

No, but I'd love to do it some day.

Have you ever ran a Marathon?

No, but I'd love to do it some day.

Have you ever ran a Marathon?

No ma'am.

Ever go skydiving?

It's always been a dream of mine but unfortunately I suffer from vertigo so I won't be crossing it off the bucket list.

Who's your favourite singer/band?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Marlon_s_1

At the moment, loving Ruth B.

What's the farthest place you've travel out of Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,499 ✭✭✭✭Caoimhgh1n

Marlon_s_1 wrote: »
    At the moment, loving Ruth B.

What's the farthest place you've travel out of Ireland?

Ireland.

Is the Nocturnal Forum the place to be? :D

Caoimhgh1n wrote: »
    Ireland.

Is the Nocturnal Forum the place to be? :D

It is! Get your arse into the chat thread!

Ever go camping in another country? If so, where?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,499 ✭✭✭✭Caoimhgh1n

It is! Get your arse into the chat thread!

Ever go camping in another country? If so, where?

I never went camping at all. :o

Did you ever use a ouija board?

Advertisement