Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Neighbours [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,901 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Naomi would be a better match for Pierce

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭tjc28

what happened when Susan and Sheila were locked in the house together? RTE player seems to be missing that episode. They got locked in at the end of the episode on Friday 29th but on Monday no mention and the story has moved on.

Why do I feel either Dee falls pregnant by Toadie or Andrea swaps places with Dee again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭Girly Gal

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why do I feel either Dee falls pregnant by Toadie or Andrea swaps places with Dee again

I think you might be right about swapping places, although something seems a bit off with Dee, wouldn't be surprised if Dee and Andrea are somehow working together.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭Rfrip

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I don’t think I could cope with another swap scenario

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Pistachio19

tjc28 wrote: »
    what happened when Susan and Sheila were locked in the house together? RTE player seems to be missing that episode. They got locked in at the end of the episode on Friday 29th but on Monday no mention and the story has moved on.

They ended up crying and talking and Sheila isn't treating Susan like crap anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Does anyone else think it’s odd that Andrea and Dee have the exact same awful hairstyle, obviously I know it’s the same actress but how realistic is it that Dee is getting the same awful bleach job as her sister is, when her sister has been locked up for months now. Is Dee going to the prison to get the dodgy bleach job that Andrea is getting inside? Surely one of the characters should wear a wig?

Yes I’m off work atm and yes, I am very bored

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Does anyone else think it’s odd that Andrea and Dee have the exact same awful hairstyle, obviously I know it’s the same actress but how realistic is it that Dee is getting the same awful bleach job as her sister is, when her sister has been locked up for months now. Is Dee going to the prison to get the dodgy bleach job that Andrea is getting inside? Surely one of the characters should wear a wig?

When you put it like that it’s a very valid point!

Agree with there, her hair looks terrible

Jeez, Shaun looks great after being trapped in a snow encased hut for months. Didn’t lose his muscles or his nice soft cheeks. Ridiculous, at least give him dark eyes and pale skin from being locked inside for months on end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Pistachio19

Jeez, Shaun looks great after being trapped in a snow encased hut for months. Didn’t lose his muscles or his nice soft cheeks. Ridiculous, at least give him dark eyes and pale skin from being locked inside for months on end.

This has to be one of the most stupid story lines I've seen. Claudia barely batted an eyelid when she saw him. Rescued after weeks of being trapped in a hut, buried in an avalanche and he just needed to get checked over by the doctor and he's already taken a flight to Aus, all within a couple of days :rolleyes: At least he didn't take Claudia's side and run with Aster.

Today’s episode was beyond ridiculous!!!

Rfrip wrote: »
    Today’s episode was beyond ridiculous!!!

Very far fetched and ridiculous. Hopefully it's the end of this ridiculous Ellie storyline now. Any chance she will leave with Shaun or at least not have a storyline for a while.

Girly Gal wrote: »
    Very far fetched and ridiculous. Hopefully it's the end of this ridiculous Ellie storyline now. Any chance she will leave with Shaun or at least not have a storyline for a while.

I can only assume she will use the broken knife on that girl in the fight...just as she is about to be released.

How lucky was Shaun to find a little hut with food supplies during an avalanche. I hope he did the lotto numbers when he left it!!

Rfrip wrote: »

I knew they wouldn't be able to pass up the opportunity for another swap storyline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Gawd, Susan is some martyr..... when Karl eventually has some sort of affair with the new woman she'll have even more to wail and nash her teeth about. She seems to say the whole Finn debacle is her fault yet berates him for having a similar opinion....

Love how Paul is with Emmet, so cute.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,727 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Aaron needs to stop saying 'buddy'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Delta2113

He is still doing it - Oz pace.

Aren't we all so lucky Levi rocked up on Ramsey Street, otherwise Bea might have nobody else's business to obsess about, accidentally bump into every turn around and frown and pout at.

How many kids has Jane got and were they ever mentioned before, is Paul or Mike a father?

How annoying has Shane gotten lately? He always was a bit of a twat but he has just become so freaking rude and a bit of a dick tbh. How long before Dipi dumps his sad ass in favour of Pierce, who she has much more chemistry with. Don't like Pierce and Chloe together at all, Chloe is so immature for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Des Clarke (Paul Keane) is coming back for abit. I thought we had seen the last off him.

How annoying has Shane gotten lately? He always was a bit of a twat but he has just become so freaking rude and a bit of a dick tbh. How long before Dipi dumps his sad ass in favour of Pierce, who she has much more chemistry with. Don't like Pierce and Chloe together at all, Chloe is so immature for him.

I think something will definitely happen between Dipi and Pierce, they'll probably start comforting each other after Shane's drug habit is revealed and Chloe having a fling with Nicolette (it's only a matter of time before that happens).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

What in the name of god happened Toadies voice while he was away??!

• Advertisement

Dipi and Pierce affair?

Advertisement