Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Perch fishing venues kerry/limerick

Options
  • 26-06-2020 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm looking for some new venues to do some lure LRF for perch in kerry / limerick

I normally go to killarney when I fancy some perch fishing but would love to try some new spots.

Would be greatful for any help.

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

is there perch in Killarney.
    One of the guy's in Landers told me there's a lake near Tralee with huge perch

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭dazza161989

nthclare wrote: »
    is there perch in Killarney.
    One of the guy's in Landers told me there's a lake near Tralee with huge perch

Yep loads of perch in killarney

I wonder where that lake is?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

lough Gur is full of hungy perch. They are a pest when trying to catch pike

US2 wrote: »
    lough Gur is full of hungy perch. They are a pest when trying to catch pike

Never heard of lough gur, is it in limerick?

Can it be fished from shore??

Thanks

Never heard of lough gur, is it in limerick?

Can it be fished from shore??

Thanks

Yeah its about 15 min drive from city. Fairly small and shallow lake but full of perch and pike. It can be fished from shore if you keep to the left of the lake and walk up about half way.

• Advertisement

Yeah its about 15 min drive from city. Fairly small and shallow lake but full of perch and pike. It can be fished from shore if you keep to the left of the lake and walk up about half way.

Perfect sounds good, do you need a day ticket or anything??

Perfect sounds good, do you need a day ticket or anything??

no its a public lake. Keep to the left. The farther up the lake you go the better the fishing is.

no its a public lake. Keep to the left. The farther up the lake you go the better the fishing is.

Super thanks so much for the help!

Advertisement