Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

17-04-2020, 07:55   #1
M.T. Cranium

Link to fun weather quiz

I was just made aware of a weather quiz that is posted in the games forum on boards. So here's a link if you wanted to enter. You just need to come up with weather terms that start with each letter of the alphabet. Very helpful, these are listed in case you're not from (this part of) earth.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/show...p?t=2058067376
Advertisement
17-04-2020, 23:15   #2
Strawberry Milkshake

No takers? I’d highly recommend these games. Very funny when it comes to reveal all the answers and it’s a highly addictive forum.
18-04-2020, 16:06   #3
M.T. Cranium

Some may have entered, it doesn't appear to be a requirement over on the games forum thread to post a notice that you sent the PM with your list. But once again, I'm asking weather forum regulars to consider entering, it only takes a minute, PM the member who started the thread with weather terms that begin with each letter in the alphabet, good luck with X, Y and Z, and you're done. Note you aren't restricted to one word, a phrase is acceptable if it starts with the required letter. There are no right or wrong answers, it's a contest to see who comes up with the most popular choices (or just a contest for fun entirely).
(2) thanks from:
19-04-2020, 20:53   #4
M.T. Cranium

Just bumping this back into visibility, I think if you want to participate in this quiz you had better get in there soon, like by midnight perhaps, as they have kindly extended the duration of the quiz to let us have a go. I notice a few familiar names in the list of entrants. Too bad this happened in such a dull (as in boring) weather period as I am sure the forum has been a rather quiet place recently.
19-04-2020, 21:10   #5
Ted_YNWA
The Tedinator - I'll Ban Back

Thanks for the plug MT.

Just a bit of a fun competition.

Very quick & simple format.

Like Family Fortunes in a way.

A-Z list & try and get the most popular response.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion