Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I'll show you mine III - No pic, no post!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Ericaa

I got a realistic interpretation of Espeon at the Waterford Tattoo convention last weekend, delighted with it :D
    Done by Eve who's based in Dark Ink Gallery in Glasgow.

6BWO3YEl.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Spirogyra

http://YKtJNYn.jpg?1
    http://LtZACHW.jpg?1
    Seem to get attention wherever I go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Spirogyra

[IMG][/img]Kk3FIKf.jpg
    Not for the first time a toddler was today pointing at my tattoo and asking his mother "what's that?"...he might ask if he can have one :). Children,babies even on buses have been known to stare at them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,015 ✭✭✭✭adox

Got this one the back of my calf last Saturday. Certainly the spiciest tattoo I’ve had done so far(vast majority are on my arms). Wasn’t unbearable at any point but more uncomfortable than any other I’ve had done.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Wanted this tattoo for a good long time, finally got it today as a present to myself. Delighted is an understatement, I'm ready for more now :pac:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BopK1QfHfpB

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Getting the colour in this finished tomorrow, so here's a pic before the birdhouse and the 'soul' surrounding it are coloured:

467546.jpeg

By the brilliant Sean in Snakebite

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

b8s9it.jpg

Got this done just over a month ago at Adrenaline Toronto

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭kbell

My right arm sleeve 2017 had a bit more work done across the back since then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Been a while since I've posted anything!

Finished this Baphomet on Friday, done by Camila in Killswitch Ink, Cork.

52585258_2508261629400911_7966771275852939264_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=8dc8aa229027cb740de49347e215c65d&oe=5CDEC650

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭smokingman

Done by the amazing Charlie at www.skingraphics.ie Stillorgan.
    Very happy with that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

My current two! Getting another one tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

I'm obsessed with my latest tattoo.

Done by Edson (Turco Tattoo) at St Stephen's Green. I cannot recommend this guy highly enough! He works on his own in this fabulous comfortable little studio, it is so much more comfortable getting tattooed when you're the only customer there. He's so professional and such a gentleman, as well as a really talented artist. It was such a positive experience, I'll definitely be going back to him for more!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭BrookieD

Got this a few days back, Loving it :D

gWEpXIASmYASM4Bn9o2cjGpPym5FfaQOymZKirUPFH4pidt6SmS8RVtT24_ljPci6KHwzmY3yhFb007cz4mM9bwTRAd_foixJvpnkhBAPxGpYzjZX4Jbj5WHdGPDv1ti1QqLb2eTLne6hjRoYNQ9fBR3jJF__TMuiEC2nm3NsuAqyFlsQPeLKNaMUitoy5ZbcA-v-suLtvtctDBwhyEMYjxTcTARC3v_uy2030yyMaB4f6lTAfmSmjloI1Wx_0ohzaSLCV9OcGC1q5DICVH3XXcjAb4BO30wtKI5a_92dlKvl1LsTUY6_6KPa-q5Vl6VTJ30-YxSNgBWlI26Izw3zFVUxsWMPW5y0GoWbowe-5dYoK8ItbwfVNY3DREfLy5e4Iyw8i0jLEImifOa5mxFh1o-Uh9NnDMuQpXqBl9He8_yMQVAxfeqOBKbv__HdylJhzH2le9DU8kJHnLggLXvfN1S6Z497QOCQF2BjMhl6HUHh5tnYoyF5aF6zJCUS5Csqycv9Toc85bAJh23Aeh3SLxGYbuT-d2aI23glWJG-vb6nej-9alkjshxODdvJoaLVMU1NcOtQqyxkp9VAWSP2z8_-nJEY7tfW7atr-Gz1tq3pIKLthlKC0g3ZASmsRKO1SBeyH6bZyKhx3TjakOct_mNCYhnEUK1=w778-h1037-no

Got this traditional rose done about a month ago. Delighted with it.

vBPKVOR.jpgaJWOemQ.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭FLOYDSTER

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

One or two bits to add to this halfsleeve but i'm calling it mostly done.

Sleeve 1.jpeg

Sleeve 2.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Bull single needle micro portrait

• Registered Users Posts: 20,506 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Sam Hain wrote: »

where did you get that done ?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Myleftpeg

Is this Ryan the Pirate ?

• Advertisement

An ode to Daniel Plainview. There will be blood leg wrap around. 2 days in a row on that side with Remis. Another 2 days on the other side. 1 year old.

The other side. There will be blood.

My new nape piercing, got it in Wildcat today.

I've wanted it for ages and I love it already, but my God it was uncomfortable to get done ... I felt very very dizzy and squeamish after. It wasn't painful as such, just I suppose it's a part of your body you're not used to feeling sensation in.

But it's done now, yay!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Started my Ragnarok sleeve with Michael in ArtiTattoo, Carrigaline.

Agw1P0o.jpgzcG97Pv.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,506 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

The other side. There will be blood.

wow where did yo get that done ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ua

How much does a tattoo cost? 4"by 4"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭joeguevara

ua wrote: »
    How much does a tattoo cost? 4"by 4"

Depends on artist, style, location and intricacy. Best advice is give an indication of what you are thinking of and where you are based or if you can travel and you will get recommendations and a ballpark cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

Leg piece By Diogo Nunes at Remis Tattoo

wa8Fayy.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭joeguevara

Leg piece amazing. Del.

• Advertisement

Here's my latest... I love her!!

Advertisement