Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Yoke and twart build

• 12-07-2019 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭

Hello everyone, I was recently given an old candian canoe for free and have been cleaning it up in hopes to paint it and do some fishing from it and I'm looking for some advice on how to build a yoke and/or some thwarts.

The boat itself is fiber glass which is all in good Nic apart from the gun wall which has a crack through it that I plan on repairing this weekend if I find the time. The boat floats fine and keeps the water out but i am unsure weather I need to add a yoke and twarts I was told that they make the boat more stable which would make casting from it safer.

Any Input will be appreciated
    tia cowboy

Comments

Advertisement