Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

International Series 2019

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

So for season tickets does it work out more expensive for 2 games?
    Like, is there a fee to become a season ticket holder and then you'll have to pay the same price for tickets? Or does it somehow work out cheaper?
    Might go for it this year as I missed out on tickets last year and had to get sorted off a poster on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

Does anyone have experience with the season tickets, and if they are transferable?

I am asking because, I am a Bears fan, I know a Carolina fan, both games are at WHL and we'd each only want to go to our own teams game.

Would it be possible for us to get the season ticket, I use it one week, he uses it the next?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Yeah I'd be hoping to go to the Panthers game so if I could pair up with someone going to the Bears game and have tickets all sorted out early that would be handy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,031 ✭✭✭Guffy

Won two tickets to a game of my choice. Thinking buccs panthers, get to see the spurs stadium too.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sylvanb

I'm a season ticket holder for Wembley. Tickets for the two games were sent seperately although the tickets for the first game (titans /chargers) only arrived the week of the game so no problem sharing them.

I know for Spurs game, members use a Stadium Access Card to enter the Stadium though can't imagine NFL doing the same for 2 games.

• Advertisement

Thanks for that man.

So no name on the ticket or need to show id or anything like that?

I know some venues / events do stuff like this to minimize touting.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sylvanb

Cant remember if my name was on the ticket but I passed on my tickets for the first game so no issue in terms of ID etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭slimpickens

Yeah I'd be hoping to go to the Panthers game so if I could pair up with someone going to the Bears game and have tickets all sorted out early that would be handy

Hey lads. Long time since I've posted, I'm glad the place is still going strong without me.

Onecoolcookie - i am going to Bears/Raiders game with a group of friends. I would like to pair up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Have people found it hard to get tickets to games if they don't go down the season ticket route? Hoping to get over to spurs new stadium for my first NFL game.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Jofspring wrote: »
    Have people found it hard to get tickets to games if they don't go down the season ticket route? Hoping to get over to spurs new stadium for my first NFL game.

Good question... I'm interested in the Rams game at the end of October, if anyone hears of two tickets...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Loughc wrote: »
    Good question... I'm interested in the Rams game at the end of October, if anyone hears of two tickets...

So I managed to get 2 Rams tickets. My first ever NFL game. I’m super excited! :D

So I managed to get 2 Rams tickets. My first ever NFL game. I’m super excited! :D

Ha ha that was quick.

Ha ha that was quick.

God bless the season ticket system :pac:

Well if anyone is picking up a season ticket but doesn't want the Bears Vs Raiders I'll happily oblige :D

Well if anyone is picking up a season ticket but doesn't want the Bears Vs Raiders I'll happily oblige :D

Check out the NFL UK page on Facebook they have a ticket buy and sell group for years. Very strict and tightly run as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Renewed my Wembley season tickets , the young lad is a Bengals fan so I've Texans - Jags tickets I'll be selling on. Doing a 4 day weekend with the family in London again this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Myleftpeg

How much for the Jags tickets and how many ?

Renewed my Wembley season tickets , the young lad is a Bengals fan so I've Texans - Jags tickets I'll be selling on. Doing a 4 day weekend with the family in London again this year.

Sent you a PM yesterday, got tickets off you last year also. Don't know if LoughC beat me to it this year but if they're still available I'll gladly take them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

I'm after Texans Jags tickets too... but ideally would like to be on south side (behind Texans bench). Need 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Check out the NFL UK page on Facebook they have a ticket buy and sell group for years. Very strict and tightly run as well.

Can you share link to this buy/sell group please? I've joined this group below but not seeing the ticket group;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/300703413315149/

• Advertisement

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Can you share link to this buy/sell group please? I've joined this group below but not seeing the ticket group;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/300703413315149/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/nflfansukbuyandsell/?ref=share

There you go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭s8n

Can anyone let me know, will individual game tickets go on sale next ?

Only interested in Bears and Raiders

s8n wrote: »
    Can anyone let me know, will individual game tickets go on sale next ?

Only interested in Bears and Raiders

"We expect season tickets to be in high demand for this sale. If you are unsuccessful in securing tickets on this occasion there will be an individual game onsale later in June (dates to be confirmed). "

From an email I just got.

My original plan of buying season tickets for the tottenham stadium may have gone out the window, as my Panther's supporting friend has realised he probably won't make it that weekend.

Anyone here interested in splitting season tickets? I.E. I take the tickets for the Bears' game, you can have them for Carolina?

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭L.S.F

Was going to go the season ticket route but 5 of us going and don't think the credit card could take the hit as would have to offload the Texans/Jags game.

3 of the lads are first timers for a live game so want good seats, looking at cat 1 or 2 for the Bengals/Rams game. I've flights and accommodation booked already, hopefully get them on the first round of sale and not have to wait for returns in September. Saying that we've always managed to get them through official sites the last few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Myleftpeg wrote: »
    How much for the Jags tickets and how many ?

Apologies, never checked back to the thread and only saw BPB's pm. Mine arnt any use to him anyway, he needs 2 adult tickets. Got an adult and an u16 one this year. Think they are £50 and £25. Area 518, Row 12

Had club wembley last year , they were £100 each or so. but Wasnt pushed about outlaying £400 this time round. He'll enjoy it from a bit further up anyway.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Already in the queue for the WHL season tickets. Fingers crossed.

Had to refresh and a lot of people can't seem to get in per Twitter.

Had to refresh and a lot of people can't seem to get in per Twitter.

I'm in the queue since about 9.56 and the loading circle is moving very slowly. I'm not refreshing for fear of missing out. Not looking good as is though.

No movement on two devices...

• Advertisement

Some small movement on my smartphone now...

Advertisement