Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lamb of God Appreciation thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,430 ✭✭✭weisses

Reiketsu wrote: »
    Very excited for the Belfast gig tonight :D. I've had my ticket since the day they were released (which was also my birthday so I got one as a present), so glad time has just flown in :pac:

Let us know how the gig went .... Some poor fukcers here have to wait until tomorrow :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

weisses wrote: »
    Very excited for the Belfast gig tonight :D. I've had my ticket since the day they were released (which was also my birthday so I got one as a present), so glad time has just flown in :pac:

Let us know how the gig went .... Some poor fukcers here have to wait until tomorrow :D;)

Will do! My mate saw them at Download on Sunday and said they were brilliant so I'm expecting good things! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Absolutely fantastic gig! I hurt all over and suspect it'll be worse in the morning. Hung around for a bit afterwards and met John Campbell :D. Lovely bloke. Prepare yourselves Dublin!

Absolutely fantastic gig! I hurt all over and suspect it'll be worse in the morning. Hung around for a bit afterwards and met John Campbell :D. Lovely bloke. Prepare yourselves Dublin!

Thanks for the update .... Looking forward to it
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

great news and thanks. Looking forward to this more than ever now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Should be a great gig this, really looking forward to it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

saw them at download, absolutely stole the show. Can't wait for tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭farreca

Hi
    Apologies if this is the wrong forum but I have 3 tickets for the gig tonight. I'm in the mullingar are pm if looking for a ticket.

Anyone going for pints beforehand?

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Anyone going for pints beforehand?

am at the kingfisher Inn atm .. Where to go for a good pre. Gig pint ?

• Advertisement

weisses wrote: »
    am at the kingfisher Inn atm .. Where to go for a good pre. Gig pint ?

Tbh I can't think of any on Abbey street off hand other than twisted pepper and gin palace... **** it I reckon i'll just go straight to the academy from work.

Is this sold out?

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭apoch632

Yeah it is.

Went to buy another ticket today because I lost mine :(

Now that was fukcin epic

Just back now. There were so many good things about that gig i dunno where to start.

But the fastest ole ole ole ive ever heard is up there. Randy is also a total ****in legend best frontman in Metal. He actually makes a bit of effort to learn about the locals. Redneck was highlight of the night songwise for me.

Sylosis were awesome too.

just home too. Absolutely brilliant gig. No gripes, just an evening of great music from my favourite metal band. Gig of the year for me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Crash Override

Feckin Brillant gig! Anyone know the setlist in order?

Desolation
    Ghost Walking
    Walk with me in Hell

after that I'm confused.

Set To Fail,

Omerta

Hourglass

Now you've got Something to Die For

The Undertow

The Number 6

Ruin

Contractor

In Your Words,

Redneck

Black Label.

Now where NEAR the right order but what is? and what am I missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Ashes of the Wakes was in there too, I think NYHSTDF was a few songs earlier.

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Ashes of the Wakes was in there too, I think NYHSTDF was a few songs earlier.

Ashes of the Wake was never played.

I know the first 3 were Desolation, Ghost Walking and Walk With me in Hell and the 3 Encores were In your Words, Redneck and Black Label.

I just don't know the order of everything between that.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭checkyabadself

537522_3811776905683_1738688241_n.jpg

I thought this gig was excellent, Randy is a great frontman, he got a great workout judging by the amount of running around he did. I was able to get a great pic of Chris`s kit and tried to get a snap of the setlist but the light wouldnt allow the focus to capture it. Drove back home to Cork straight after it and didn`t regret a minute of the drive up and back. I`d go see them again in a heartbeat.

I got about a half hour of the set on video before the battery died and I was watching it back a minute ago. There`s a funny bit in between songs where Randy dedicates "Ruin" to "the drunkest man alive, I don`t know how he does it, Shane McGowan" :-)

I thought this gig was excellent, Randy is a great frontman, he got a great workout judging by the amount of running around he did. I was able to get a great pic of Chris`s kit and tried to get a snap of the setlist but the light wouldnt allow the focus to capture it. Drove back home to Cork straight after it and didn`t regret a minute of the drive up and back. I`d go see them again in a heartbeat.

I got about a half hour of the set on video before the battery died and I was watching it back a minute ago. There`s a funny bit in between songs where Randy dedicates "Ruin" to "the drunkest man alive, I don`t know how he does it, Shane McGowan" :-)

Couldn't agree more! Fantastic gig. Excellent shot of the kit as well!

Did you get the Olé part on Video? I guess that was near the end so you probably didn't.

If you see my above post, I'm trying to get the setlist order but I'm not sure about the middle songs. Do you know the order from after WWMIH to the Encores?

• Advertisement

just a phone pic. I caught half their set looking down on the stage from the balcony (brilliant close up view but obviously not the sweet spot for sound) and the rest from behind the mixing desk downstairs.
    581214_3265689449039_956722789_n.jpg

Did you get the Olé part on Video? I guess that was near the end so you probably didn't.

If you see my above post, I'm trying to get the setlist order but I'm not sure about the middle songs. Do you know the order from after WWMIH to the Encores?

That Ole part was hilarious...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Brilliant, brilliant show! :D

Yeah sure man,

Desolation
    Ghost Walking
    Walk with me in Hell
    Set to Fail
    NYGSTDF
    Ruin
    Hourglass
    The Undertow
    Contractor
    Omerta
    The Number 6
    Laid To Rest
    In Your Words
    Redneck
    Black Label

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Fantastic gig. Bit battered but it was ****ing class.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Ashes of the Wake was never played

sorry I was thinking of Laid to Rest

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

DrumSteve wrote: »
    That Ole part was hilarious...:D

"I'm not sure what just happened, but it was fuckin awesome" :D :pac:

• Advertisement

wolfmoon87 wrote: »
    "I'm not sure what just happened, but it was fuckin awesome" :D :pac:

Randy is a fuckin legend