Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

VW conversion

• 30-07-2020 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi all,

I found a a nice 132 VW lwb transporter that I would like to convert to pop top. It has 245k kms on clock ,belt and water pump done at 218. Full service history. Would I be mad converting at this milage at a cost of 20k with conversion and vrt on top of van price ? TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Not necessarily, 150,000 easy miles , well looked after, could be good for double that....
    But you'd want to get it very well checked out if you're gonna spend that sort of money on it ..

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Sheedy234

Markcheese wrote: »
    Not necessarily, 150,000 easy miles , well looked after, could be good for double that....
    But you'd want to get it very well checked out if you're gonna spend that sort of money on it ..

Thanks you

Advertisement