Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Official Cavan GAA Discussion thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Hammar

Lemlin wrote: »
    Tommy Carr had a damn sight more experience than Dermot McCabe. McCabe has had one year as co-manager of the minors. He was a fantastic player but he is still very inexperienced as a manager. If there's one thing our players need coming through, it's an experienced coach. I was no fan of Carr but at least he had that.

I don't think we have a hope of even giving Donegal a challenge at the minute. They are a well organised, tightly controlled unit going up against a Cavan team who are five weeks away from the game without a manager, and who were terrible in the last three games of Division 3. It's a farce.

What has Tommy Carr won as a manager at IC Level.
    He won nothing with Dublin,
    Nothing with Roscommon,
    His time with Cavan was a disaster,
    He is over the Westmeath minors this year and they have gotten off to disastrous start.
    That is not exactly the necessary experience a senior Inter County team needs.
    Dermot McCabe has won more honours in his one year as an IC manager(An Ulster Minor title) than Carr has in his managerial career.

Lets have a look at Val Andrews first term in charge,
    1999 and 2000, we get annihilated by Derry.
    2001 was a decent year, i will give him that.
    Andrews then went to Louth,and to put it nicely,he didn't exactly cover himself in glory there.
    He was also over the Dublin minors and failed to win any silverware.
    He has done nothing with Cavan in his two years in charge,in fact amazingly we are worse off than when Carr was in charge and that takes some doing.

How in god's name anyone would want Andrews to be left in charge, i do not know.

Congratulations to Terry and Anthony on the appointment last night and best of luck to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭KeepTheFaith

Donegal will ease past Cavan. I'd be shocked if we kept within 5-8 points of them.

As regards the new management, it was an inevitable appointment. It comes at least a few months sooner than the County Board would have hoped to be appointing Hyland but still, he's the best man for the job. I hope he will bring some of his U21 selectors on board and really replicate the hunger and togetherness of the last few U21 teams. Our last 3 U21 teams have been more than the sum of their parts but lacked real top quality forwards which won't help our cause but I still think given 2/3 years he can make us into a difficult team to beat. That's what we need to get out of Division 3, doggedness.

It will be interesting to see if any of the exiles are called back in, with a Gaels man as trainer will we see the likes of King or Sean O'Reilly showing desire to come on board? I doubt it somehow.

Interesting times ahead, best of luck to Terry and Anthony.

Any Rossies on the board to give us their opinion on the U21 game? I think Cavan will need to come out of their shells a bit more in this game, Roscommon look very strong and if it becomes a shootout as opposed to a war of attrition then I think Ros have the forwards to win it. If we can keep it tight and make Roscommon play our game I think we'll do it.
    Great that the game is on TV for those of us that won't be able to make it. I had to keep up to date with the Derry game on Twitter, it's torture!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

Great that the game is on TV for those of us that won't be able to make it. I had to keep up to date with the Derry game on Twitter, it's torture!

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but the Cavan v Roscommon game will not be shown live on TG4.

I just had it confirmed by @GAA_BEO on Twitter that they will be showing the Dublin v Cork U21 semi final LIVE followed by the Dublin v Galway NHL1 relegation playoff replay LIVE and that they will be showing extended highlights from the Cavan v Roscommon game after the conclusion of the hurling.

However, the Cavan v Roscommon game will be shown live on tg4.tv

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

dcr22B wrote: »
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news but the Cavan v Roscommon game will not be shown live on TG4.

I just had it confirmed by @GAA_BEO on Twitter that they will be showing the Dublin v Cork U21 semi final LIVE followed by the Dublin v Galway NHL1 relegation playoff replay LIVE and that they will be showing extended highlights from the Cavan v Roscommon game after the conclusion of the hurling.

However, the Cavan v Roscommon game will be shown live on tg4.tv

you will also be able to listen online at northern sound

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Hammar wrote: »
    What has Tommy Carr won as a manager at IC Level.
    He won nothing with Dublin,
    Nothing with Roscommon,
    His time with Cavan was a disaster,
    He is over the Westmeath minors this year and they have gotten off to disastrous start.
    That is not exactly the necessary experience a senior Inter County team needs.
    Dermot McCabe has won more honours in his one year as an IC manager(An Ulster Minor title) than Carr has in his managerial career.

Lets have a look at Val Andrews first term in charge,
    1999 and 2000, we get annihilated by Derry.
    2001 was a decent year, i will give him that.
    Andrews then went to Louth,and to put it nicely,he didn't exactly cover himself in glory there.
    He was also over the Dublin minors and failed to win any silverware.
    He has done nothing with Cavan in his two years in charge,in fact amazingly we are worse off than when Carr was in charge and that takes some doing.

How in god's name anyone would want Andrews to be left in charge, i do not know.

Congratulations to Terry and Anthony on the appointment last night and best of luck to them.

Carr got Roscommon to an All-Ireland quarter final in 2003, and a Connacht final and round 4 of the qualifiers in '04. His final year in '05 was a disaster. His time with the Dubs, while he won nothing, is generally looked upon favourably I believe. I'm not saying he's the best manager in the land, far from it, but he's an experienced manager and I think you have to look at the players more than the management in Cavan.

Andrews hadn't exactly much to work with in Cavan or Louth. I wanted Val left in charge until the end of the year. The way he is being replaced with five weeks to go to Championship is a farce. Alot of these players had played under him last year so why did they wait until now to have their meeting? If things were that bad, they should of had it last year or before the league.

I always wanted Terry appointed but only when Val's time had run its course. I just hope that people will give Terry time now. We seem to think we've a fine bank of footballers in Cavan when we don't and we're always in a rush to sack the manager. We've gone through 4 managers in 7 years now, someone needs to be given the time to at least try and build some sort of momentum.

Hyland was a selector under Val so I hope that, while some players like John McCutcheon, Fintan Reilly and Dermot Sheridan come back in, others like Johnston and Lyng continue to be surplus to requirements. Mackey won't be back anyway as he's in Australia.

• Advertisement

cavan4sam wrote: »
    well we now have terry hyland in place, i don't agree when you opt for experience over enthusiasm that you have a better manager and i think it has been proven with carr , andrews etc , jason ryan is the 1st name that comes to mind
    as for donegal i think they are a 1 trick pony and wont feature this year and they will struggle if they are to beat us especially if murphy is missing

Well with Hyland I think we have experience and enthusiasm and he's the right man for the job, it's just a pity its not at the right time.

Donegal are by no means a one trick pont. Yes, they play by a system but even outside that system, they've good players like McBrearty and Lacey. Most of their subs would make the Cavan starting 15. They've tremendous strength in depth.

If Cavan can keep within 2 goals of them and then win one qualifier this year, I'll be a happy man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

Well with Hyland I think we have experience and enthusiasm and he's the right man for the job, it's just a pity its not at the right time.

Donegal are by no means a one trick pont. Yes, they play by a system but even outside that system, they've good players like McBrearty and Lacey. Most of their subs would make the Cavan starting 15. They've tremendous strength in depth.

If Cavan can keep within 2 goals of them and then win one qualifier this year, I'll be a happy man.

The aspirations of Cavan football people knows no bounds

Aim for the ceiling and you will hit the floor

The aspirations of Cavan football people knows no bounds

Aim for the ceiling and you will hit the floor

It's called being a realist. Cavan have won three championship games in six years, beating only Division 4 teams in those years.

If you'd read my posts above you'd see I've spoken of people needing to get realistic in terms of what is expected of management. The players just aren't there and no manager has been given adequate time to find a solution, our fifth manager in seven years shows that.

I now believe we have the right man for the job but he needs to be given time. Already over on Hogan Stand there are begrudgers complaining about the appointment and the minute we get hammered by Donegal, these idiots will be calling for the manager's head yet again.

Of course I have hope that Cavan will unexpectedly beat Donegal or go on a good run in the qualifiers but I'm also a realist. We're near enough rock bottom (it could yet come in the Summer) so Terry needs to be given the time to build his way out of the bottom of the barrel we're scraping.

For example, we've Meath, Monaghan, Wexford and Antrim in Division 3 next year, under no circumstance would I be expecting promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

It's called being a realist. Cavan have won three championship games in six years, beating only Division 4 teams in those years.

If you'd read my posts above you'd see I've spoken of people needing to get realistic in terms of what is expected of management. The players just aren't there and no manager has been given adequate time to find a solution, our fifth manager in seven years shows that.

I now believe we have the right man for the job but he needs to be given time. Already over on Hogan Stand there are begrudgers complaining about the appointment and the minute we get hammered by Donegal, these idiots will be calling for the manager's head yet again.

Of course I have hope that Cavan will unexpectedly beat Donegal or go on a good run in the qualifiers but I'm also a realist. We're near enough rock bottom (it could yet come in the Summer) so Terry needs to be given the time to build his way out of the bottom of the barrel we're scraping.

For example, we've Meath, Monaghan, Wexford and Antrim in Division 3 next year, under no circumstance would I be expecting promotion.

Well, I hope your new manager works out and that he is given time, you can have Banty if you want after tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

Well, I hope your new manager works out and that he is given time, you can have Banty if you want after tonight
    is Banty available on a jobshare ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,138 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

next years Div 3 has Meath, Monaghan, Antrim, Sligo, Roscommon, Fermanagh, Wicklow and yourselves. As much as you might not be expecting promotion, would there really be any team there you would fear? A lot of 'local' derby type games with nearly all teams bar Wicklow (as a Wexford man, delighted to be gone, some travelling to all those counties from here!). I'd be expecting Cavan with a new set up and a new lease of life to be hitting the ground hard next season. Should stay up, and I reckon it could be a tight tough division so could still be in with a shot coming to the end of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭razor425

Any Rossies on the board to give us their opinion on the U21 game? I think Cavan will need to come out of their shells a bit more in this game, Roscommon look very strong and if it becomes a shootout as opposed to a war of attrition then I think Ros have the forwards to win it. If we can keep it tight and make Roscommon play our game I think we'll do it.

Not knowing anything about the Cavan team I won't predict a winner, however I will say Cavan will need some very good back because our forwards especially Smith and Compton have been on fire this year. Keeper and defence are fairly solid. Only worry I would have is at midfield. Daly isn't a natural midfielder and doesn't seem to control games as well as he can from centre back. Kelly does some good work but doesn't win enough primary possession imo. Hopefully we can edge it by a few points.

razor425 wrote: »
    Not knowing anything about the Cavan team I won't predict a winner, however I will say Cavan will need some very good back because our forwards especially Smith and Compton have been on fire this year. Keeper and defence are fairly solid. Only worry I would have is at midfield. Daly isn't a natural midfielder and doesn't seem to control games as well as he can from centre back. Kelly does some good work but doesn't win enough primary possession imo. Hopefully we can edge it by a few points.

I don't mean to tempt fate (I do actually fancy Roscommon to win) but Cavan have a very strong backline. They were able to cope with whatever Tyrone threw at them and the full back, Killian Clarke, is a great footballer. He was man of the match in the Ulster final.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

We (Roscommon) play a running game, our talent lies in our players' vision and quick passes. Donie Smith is a special player and a very reliable free-taker. If Cavan try to sit back like Sligo did against us then it'll be hard to see Cavan winning, our team can pick defences apart if given time.

My only major concern would be midfield and even there the word is we're drafting in Cathal Shine (no relation to Donie, but just as big and talented). It should be a fantastic game between two counties who have made huge under-age strides.

If Ros play a running game they will want to be relying on a card happy ref. Cavan will break up the play and foul out the field and funnel back. Cavan would be more susceptible to long ball and Ros relying on their forward getting the best of the individual battles
    Clarke and McLoughlin are good but both have 2 years left at this level and will find it hard to replicate their performances in the Ulster Final.

If Ros play a running game they will want to be relying on a card happy ref. Cavan will break up the play and foul out the field and funnel back. Cavan would be more susceptible to long ball and Ros relying on their forward getting the best of the individual battles
    Clarke and McLoughlin are good but both have 2 years left at this level and will find it hard to replicate their performances in the Ulster Final.

That's exactly the game Sligo played. Our guys rarely get impatient, if the need to they'll build plays up through alot of passes. If you've got vision then dragging back as many defenders possible isn't going to end well because it's hard for any team to operate if their backs are under alot of pressure.

Saying a team plays a running game doesn't mean they won't use long balls - Compton, our full-forward, is the best ball winner on the team.

I think it's a very good match-up, our team isn't built for bulk, but has a very robust defence (the times Sligo broke through even our half-back line could be counted on one hand) and talented forwards while Cavan would be a larger team built to wear teams down when they're going forward. It should be a fascinating day in Longford.

An interesting day ahead indeed and while we can guess how things can play out it's almost impossible to call with any level of certainty.
    Something tells me that this seems set up for a Ros victory though.. Best of luck lads.

Just back from the game
    Devastated for the lads ,not sure what happened but I think they were a little complacent ,
    Better team on the day won ,
    Too many schoolboy errors
    But lads hold your heads high there is no shame in losing an all Ireland semi final

Hopefully some of these lads like leddy and tierney will feature at senior level this coming summer

Onwards and upwards

Fantastic Cavan support at the match, put us to shame in the stands. At least our team brought it on the field! We pressed Cavan so well in defence that ye hardly had a clear opportunity all day, the only one really being the first goal where Tierney got inside the entire full-back line. I think it's a bit unfair on Roscommon to say Cavan under-performed, when a team hold another to four scores in an entire match it's more about what that team did than anything else. We didn't give away soft frees and it's clear we knew that if we did Tierney would have punished us dearly. Intelligent defending carried the day.

Cavan really took hold of the game after we knocked over two points just after half time and couldn't really do much with the possession they had. The great save by Tagh Lowe, our keeper, was the pivotal moment in the game. A goal then would have done alot more damage that the 58th minute one Tierney scored. It took some courage from our lads to attack with a minute to go and one point up but in the end that bravery was what lead to the goal that finished the game.

Such skill and passion on show in Longford today, both counties have bright futures.

Syferus wrote: »
    Fantastic Cavan support at the match, put us to shame in the stands. At least our team brought it on the field! We pressed Cavan so well in defence that ye hardly had a clear opportunity all day, the only one really being the first goal where Tierney got inside the entire full-back line. I think it's a bit unfair on Roscommon to say Cavan under-performed, when a team hold another to four scores in an entire match it's more about what that team did than anything else. We didn't give away soft frees and it's clear we knew that if we did Tierney would have punished us dearly. Intelligent defending carried the day.

Cavan really took hold of the game after we knocked over two points just after half time and couldn't really do much with the possession they had. The great save by Tagh Lowe, our keeper, was the pivotal moment in the game. A goal then would have done alot more damage that the 58th minute one Tierney scored. It took some courage from our lads to attack with a minute to go and one point up but in the end that bravery was what lead to the goal that finished the game.

Such skill and passion on show in Longford today, both counties have bright futures.[/QUO

dont be getting carried away ,
    unfortunately we reached our peak today
    as the spanish say

menanya otrasdaya

2moro is another day

cavan4sam and dont u forget it

Have you been hitting the sauce, cavan4sam? :pac:

• Advertisement

Syferus wrote: »

Have you been hitting the sauce, cavan4sam? :pac:

the pain 2day is a lot worse than the heartbreak of yesterday
    now perhaps a cure !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,699 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Very disappointing performance yesterday. The Cavan team was set up for war-of-attrition games in Ulster and were found lacking by a better footballing team. Apart from the goals in the 8th and 58th minutes, we only scoring 2 points which is not good enough (unless you are Belturbet and you are playing Killygarry :D). We were lucky to be within 4 of them coming towards the final whistle and were even luckier to get a goal to bring us within a point of them. The mistake by the 'keeper at the end is irrelevant, had we got another point to level it, I have no doubt the Rossies would still be joining Dublin in the final. Roscommon were the better team and deserved their victory.

Cavan did very well to get this far considering we were missing some important players; with Barry Reilly in the half forward line and Turough Mooney coming into midfield, with Leddy joining Tierney inside, our forward line would have been a totally diferent proposition. Paul O'Connor was also injured yesterday, and missing these three players, we had no impact subs to bring on.

TBH, I wouldnt expect to see any of this U21 team in the senior championship for Cavan this year (well perhaps Jack Brady if use him right).

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Hammar

Yesterday was very disappointing.
    I thought Jason McLoughlin,Killian Clarke,Darragh Sexton and Conor Moynagh played well in defence,
    Packie Leddy had his moments at Midfield,but it is not his natural position.
    Paddy King competed well when he came on.
    Up front,the distribution into the forward-line was poor,
    Kevin Tierney finished terrifically well for his two goals,but he got very little good quality supply in,
    Joe Dillon kicked a terrific point,but he lost the head near the end.
    Jack Brady needs to be closer to the opposition goals.

Turloch Mooney
    Paul O Connor
    and Barry Reily would have been big additions only for injuries.
    Its also a shamethat big Niall McKiernan from Lacken couldn't commit fully to the cause as for me he would have been a key asset around the centre of the field this year.
    Despite yesterdays disappointment,the Under 21's have had a very good year.
    I would reckon Packie Leddy and Jack Brady and maybe Kevin Tierney will be called up to the senior panel.

I couldn't make the match on Saturday due to attending a wedding. From what I've heard though, the lads were strangely off form and some of the usual teamwork on display was absent.

It's a pity but I wonder did any complacency set in? We'd already beaten Roscommon twice this year. The other factor is that the whole commotion with the seniors and Terry becoming senior manager couldn't have happened at a worse time.

The best of luck to Roscommon in the final. It would be great to see them beat the Dubs.

John McCutcheon back in the panel according to today's Celt. Jack Brady, Kevin Tierney, Killian Clarke, Fergal Flanagan and Jason McLoughlin have also been promoted from the U21s.

A number of players have been dropped including Michael Brennan, Ciaran Galligan and Sean McCormack.

Not surprised by Brennan because he's been injured but Galligan and McCormack are surprising given that both featured in the League.

I'm interested in seeing what sort of team Terry is going to field.

At the moment I'd be going with:

Fintan Reilly (if he goes back to the panel). Goalkeeper is a major problem. James Reilly isn't the player he was and Fannin is a good shot stopper but his kick outs are weak.

Ronan Flanagan
    Oisin Minagh
    Damien Barkey

Barry Watters
    Pauric O'Reilly
    John McCutcheon

David Givney
    Gearoid McKiernan

Niall Smith
    Mark McKeever
    Robert Maloney Derham

Bud Fitzpatrick
    Eugene Keating
    Niall McDermott

I'd then drop Maloney Dernham back as a half back and allow McCutcheon or Podge O'Reilly to play as a sweeper with Eugene Keating and one of the two corner forwards playing as a two man full forward line, the other forward dropping back as a half forward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

Been away for the past few weeks and only back - can't believe there hasn't been any discussions on here about the shenanigans of the county board in getting rid of andrews and trying to blame the players!!! The county board should be ashamed of themselves but this is nothing new to Cavan football.

Anyway good luck to Terry Hyland and Anthony Forde in trying to get a team ready for the Donegal game - I see that he has dropped some players and brought fresh blood into the squad - I hope that the squad now pulls together and builds on the underage success which both Hyland and Forde deserve huge credit for and the county board butts out and leaves them to it.

Tom Joad wrote: »
    Been away for the past few weeks and only back - can't believe there hasn't been any discussions on here about the shenanigans of the county board in getting rid of andrews and trying to blame the players!!! The county board should be ashamed of themselves but this is nothing new to Cavan football.

Anyway good luck to Terry Hyland and Anthony Forde in trying to get a team ready for the Donegal game - I see that he has dropped some players and brought fresh blood into the squad - I hope that the squad now pulls together and builds on the underage success which both Hyland and Forde deserve huge credit for and the county board butts out and leaves them to it.

There weren't too many to discuss it with Tom! To be honest, I don't agree with the way the Andrews debacle went down but I do think that Terry is the right man for the job and I'm delighted about his appointment. Even when he and Val were working together, I always said I thought that Terry would work better on his own.

It'll be interesting to see what team plays against Donegal. We're only two weeks away from the game now.

No matter how this season goes though. We need to actually believe in a manager and give them some time to build something.

Cavan football won't be rebuilt in anything close to a short term.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

It also hasnt been mentioned that St Pats won the "Brock Cup" which is the Ulster U15 1/2 competition.
    http://www.anglocelt.ie/sport/gaelicfootball/articles/2012/05/02/4010280-first-brock-cup-title-for-st-pats/

Great to see a bit of success at the schools level which is what the likes of Derry, Tyrone and Down built their senior successes on down the line.

Do st pats bother with the McRory Cup nowadays or are they in Leinster for that seeing as the northern teams are a couple of years older (or at least were the last time I heard)?
    Edit: It seems they are in the McLarnon Cup now, the second tier competition for the oldest age group
    http://ulstercollegesgaa.org/maclarnon/results/ and they got as far as the quarters this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Swarm_Attack

John McCutcheon back in the panel according to today's Celt. Jack Brady, Kevin Tierney, Killian Clarke, Fergal Flanagan and Jason McLoughlin have also been promoted from the U21s.

A number of players have been dropped including Michael Brennan, Ciaran Galligan and Sean McCormack.

Not surprised by Brennan because he's been injured but Galligan and McCormack are surprising given that both featured in the League.

I'm interested in seeing what sort of team Terry is going to field.

At the moment I'd be going with:

Fintan Reilly (if he goes back to the panel). Goalkeeper is a major problem. James Reilly isn't the player he was and Fannin is a good shot stopper but his kick outs are weak.

Ronan Flanagan
    Oisin Minagh
    Damien Barkey

Barry Watters
    Pauric O'Reilly
    John McCutcheon

David Givney
    Gearoid McKiernan

Niall Smith
    Mark McKeever
    Robert Maloney Derham

Bud Fitzpatrick
    Eugene Keating
    Niall McDermott

I'd then drop Maloney Dernham back as a half back and allow McCutcheon or Podge O'Reilly to play as a sweeper with Eugene Keating and one of the two corner forwards playing as a two man full forward line, the other forward dropping back as a half forward.

Hello chaps, new to the board but have been a long time reader. Would be pretty happy come championship if we got a team close to that out on the field.

However, would be very worried about our full back line and goalkeeper situation. I don't think we have any leadership or commanding presence in there. I hope to god Murphy is injured because himself, McBrearty and McFadden could go to town on us.

I think I would be going with James Reilly for the game as I just don't see Keith Fannin giving us what we need even if he has done well when called upon so far. Are Fintan Reilly or Alan O'Meara on the panel at all?

Fergal Flanagan would definitely be in my team. I'd stick him on McBrearty.

• Advertisement

Hello chaps, new to the board but have been a long time reader. Would be pretty happy come championship if we got a team close to that out on the field.

However, would be very worried about our full back line and goalkeeper situation. I don't think we have any leadership or commanding presence in there. I hope to god Murphy is injured because himself, McBrearty and McFadden could go to town on us.

I think I would be going with James Reilly for the game as I just don't see Keith Fannin giving us what we need even if he has done well when called upon so far. Are Fintan Reilly or Alan O'Meara on the panel at all?

Fergal Flanagan would definitely be in my team. I'd stick him on McBrearty.

We've had trouble with our backline and, particularly full back, for years. It's not a problem that is going to be fixed easily. I have real worries about how we'll do against Donegal.

And if we get a hammering the whole country is going to be standing back laughing at Cavan GAA again after the Andrews and Johnston debacles.

Advertisement