Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

18-11-2013, 12:22   #151
scoopmine

Is there any codes that work at the moment!?
Advertisement
18-11-2013, 12:28   #152
ballooba

It's quite annoying people bumping this thread to ask if there are new codes when there clearly aren't. The thread has been quite efficient in announcing valid codes when they exist. I'm assuming I'm not the only person who has a subscription to the thread for this very reason.
19-11-2013, 02:12   #153
Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballooba View Post
It's quite annoying people bumping this thread to ask if there are new codes when there clearly aren't. The thread has been quite efficient in announcing valid codes when they exist. I'm assuming I'm not the only person who has a subscription to the thread for this very reason.
Agreed, I've altered the title. Please report any requests and they'll be deleted.
(2) thanks from:
21-11-2013, 12:17   #154
EuskalHerria

To celebrate Clerys, Dublin grand reopening today, we would like to offer our customers 10% off bookings made on www.irishrail.ie until midnight, just use promo code CLRY2663
21-11-2013, 20:49   #155
deiseindublin

I was delighted to see a code and then went to book a Cork - Dublin return at weekend, 10% offer not brilliant really but then saw you are bussed from Thurles to Cork City.

No thanks, direct bus is faster and less than half the price!
Advertisement
21-11-2013, 21:48   #156
philthrill69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deiseindublin View Post
I was delighted to see a code and then went to book a Cork - Dublin return at weekend, 10% offer not brilliant really but then saw you are bussed from Thurles to Cork City.

No thanks, direct bus is faster and less than half the price!
What days are they using the bus and for what reason?
21-11-2013, 23:10   #157
crayon80

Has anyone tried signing up to that Shopper Discounts and rewards thing? It offered me €15 off irishrail.ie but it def sounds a bit scammy

Complete the 3 easy steps below to get your €10 cash back voucher if you sign up for all the cash back rewards of Shopper Discounts and Rewards, a premier online savings service FREE for the next 30 days and only €12 per month thereafter.

Try all the benefits for the next 30 days FREE and see how much you save! There's no obligation to continue. If you are completely satisfied, do nothing and you'll be able to enjoy ongoing savings for only €12 a month and of course you have our Guarantee as described in the Offer and Billing Details! Retailers and discounts are updated often, so visit the Shopper Discounts and Rewards website regularly to get the most out of your membership. You can save up to €300 every month!

I got a pop up offering €15 off my next Irish Rail journey if I join it. Then I got the above very similar offer after an ebay purchase. I'm wondering if you can play this one - sign up for the free trial, book train tickets, cancel the free trial. Don't wanna get burnt though!

Last edited by crayon80; 21-11-2013 at 23:24.
22-11-2013, 02:31   #158
sharpish

It's not a scam, but you have to cancel direct debit before you get charged. ( that's the catch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayon80 View Post
Has anyone tried signing up to that Shopper Discounts and rewards thing? It offered me €15 off irishrail.ie but it def sounds a bit scammy

Complete the 3 easy steps below to get your €10 cash back voucher if you sign up for all the cash back rewards of Shopper Discounts and Rewards, a premier online savings service FREE for the next 30 days and only €12 per month thereafter.

Try all the benefits for the next 30 days FREE and see how much you save! There's no obligation to continue. If you are completely satisfied, do nothing and you'll be able to enjoy ongoing savings for only €12 a month and of course you have our Guarantee as described in the Offer and Billing Details! Retailers and discounts are updated often, so visit the Shopper Discounts and Rewards website regularly to get the most out of your membership. You can save up to €300 every month!

I got a pop up offering €15 off my next Irish Rail journey if I join it. Then I got the above very similar offer after an ebay purchase. I'm wondering if you can play this one - sign up for the free trial, book train tickets, cancel the free trial. Don't wanna get burnt though!
22-11-2013, 09:47   #159
crayon80

Thanks a mill sharpish, that's what I read it as too but was checking just to be sure! I think I can trust myself to do that alright
Advertisement
22-11-2013, 12:53   #160
Quackster

Mod: Kerry, ZTest
Quote:
Originally Posted by crayon80 View Post
Thanks a mill sharpish, that's what I read it as too but was checking just to be sure! I think I can trust myself to do that alright
I tried them for a month recently. Signed up using a prepaid credit card with almost nothing on it to cover me just in case. Got €15 and €10 back for two train journeys I booked and also bought a couple of Argos vouchers from them (€20 for a €25 voucher). They didn't really have anything else worthwhile for me so I cancelled the day before I would've been charged and that involved a hassle-free two minute call to a 1800 number.

One thing to note though, it's run by Loyaltybuild, the company at the centre of the recent major data-theft cyber-crime so obviously I was well happy I had decided to sign up with my prepaid credit card!!
(2) thanks from:
11-12-2013, 14:18   #161
LeNNoX

10% discount for signing up to an Irish Rail newsletter
- code won't be released until next week.

From their Facebook page today:
Sign up to our newsletter to get a 10% discount code next week & be among the first to hear about our competitions & offers http://www.irishrail.ie/newsletter Like & Share so family & friends can Sign up too!!!

Better than nothing.
(3) thanks from:
18-12-2013, 10:54   #162
Peadar06

10% off until 11am on 20/12/2013

Iarnród Éireann would like to wish all our customers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

We thank you for your ongoing patronage and are offering you all 10% off our online fares when you book on www.irishrail.ie before 11am Friday 20th December using promotional code Xmas2718.

Why not book a fanastic few days away with our hotels partner irishrailhotels.ie who have great rates starting at €39 pps per adult with up to 2 kids under 12 staying for free.

Treat your loved ones and book your New Year escape today.
(4) thanks from:
19-02-2014, 21:31   #163

I know your not suppose to ask but no ones posted here yet this year..........any codes going at all anyone?
19-02-2014, 22:47   #164
philthrill69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stop animal cruelty View Post
I know your not suppose to ask but no ones posted here yet this year..........any codes going at all anyone?
Bye bye
Thanks from:
20-02-2014, 00:18   #165
wicklowwonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by stop animal cruelty View Post
They had a €9.99 sale on. No need for codes and a sale really.
(2) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion