Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Forum Closed  

16-07-2012, 18:22   #1
jimmynokia

Eflow and NRA

Anybody been to court with these yet?

Ive a small business and change my vehicles every now and then and always had an account which is paid by direct debit.
When i change the vehicle im told the account is cancelled and thats all fine.

6 months down the road after making umpteen phonecalls and been told its fixed i still get statements with the balance as 0.00
This happens for every vehicle ive had,and its a joke the amount of waste mail they post daily to thousands of people in ireland is a joke and the excuse of an automated billing system is not an excuse either.

The solicitor is PIERCE AND FITZGIBBONS in kerry.

Im sure that this solicitor is probably aware that most cases are a waste of time and effort and must have a pain in the bside too.

Now i did phone eflow and they said its nothing to do with them and they dont know who the solicitor is and after ten minutes of listening to waffle they said we can give you the number for the solicitor despite the fact ive a letter in front of me from them...

Last edited by jimmynokia; 16-07-2012 at 18:28.
16-07-2012, 18:27   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmynokia View Post
6 months down the road after making umpteen phonecalls and been told its fixed i still get statements with the balance as 0.00
Is the balance 0.00? Surely not as they wouldn't initiate court proceedings over literally nothing... Or did I misread something?

Never been to court but have played the numerous phone calls game and I feel for you! I'm sure someone on here has been to court over this and can tell you what to expect
Thanks from:
16-07-2012, 18:31   #3
jimmynokia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAddWater View Post
Is the balance 0.00? Surely not as they wouldn't initiate court proceedings over literally nothing... Or did I misread something?

Never been to court but have played the numerous phone calls game and I feel for you! I'm sure someone on here has been to court over this and can tell you what to expect
The 0.00 statements where for closed accounts,ive a stack of them there as thick as the golden pages.
This issue it with the last vehicle that i sold 4 months ago with nothing due on it..
17-07-2012, 10:45   #4

Hi Jimmynokia,

Please PM me your eFlow account number and your name/address/telephone number (as on the account) and I will look into this for you.

Regards,
Una
Thanks from:
17-07-2012, 11:02   #5
jimmynokia

Quote:
Originally Posted by eFlow: Una View Post
Hi Jimmynokia,

Please PM me your eFlow account number and your name/address/telephone number (as on the account) and I will look into this for you.

Regards,
Una
Thanks una I sent all correspondance to your solicitor so I've no account number details.
I remember the car reg if that's any good...
17-07-2012, 11:05   #6

Hi again Jimmy,

Yes, that's fine.

Regards,
Una
17-07-2012, 11:11   #7
gregers85

I received one of these yesterday! with a fine of 143€ something on it! I paid my toll but was late by a couple of days! I think this is absolutely crazy that a toll of 3.80€ paid a couple of days late can render a possible court case and such a huge fine! Absolutely Disgraceful I think!!
17-07-2012, 11:37   #8

Hi Gregers85,

If the toll payment is not received by the 8pm next evening deadline, correspondence is issued to the address at which the vehicle is registered. There is a period of several weeks/a number of stages before the letter you received is issued.

If you have receipt of the payment, we would recommend phoning the number on the letter with the receipt details.

Regards,
Una
17-07-2012, 15:29   #9

PM sent to JimmyNokia
17-07-2012, 16:07   #10
jimmynokia

Quote:
Originally Posted by eFlow: Una View Post
Hi Gregers85,

If the toll payment is not received by the 8pm next evening deadline, correspondence is issued to the address at which the vehicle is registered. There is a period of several weeks/a number of stages before the letter you received is issued.

If you have receipt of the payment, we would recommend phoning the number on the letter with the receipt details.

Regards,
Una
Pm replied to..However not yet resolved as yet but admire the response..
17-07-2012, 17:06   #11
jimmynokia

It's evident now why this is brought to the PM system, apart from giving private info the topic should remain on forum.
Been given the runaround something terrible.

Maybe some screenshots for u?
18-07-2012, 14:13   #12
jimmynokia

Looks like this has been forgotten.
Been talking to a radio station very interested on this
18-07-2012, 14:58   #13

PM sent to JimmyNokia

I assure your query wasn't forgotten about but the eFlow reps all work different hours this was the quickest I could get back to you.

Also the reason for discussing this via PM is to keep any personnal information confidential.

Regards,
Ciaran.

Last edited by eFlow: Ciaran; 18-07-2012 at 15:02. Reason: poor spelling
23-07-2012, 10:51   #14

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for taking my call last week. Just following up with you. Is everything sorted or would you like us to assist you further?

PM me if you need any more help.

Regards,

John
23-07-2012, 11:15   #15
jimmynokia

Quote:
Originally Posted by eFlow: John View Post
Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for taking my call last week. Just following up with you. Is everything sorted or would you like us to assist you further?

PM me if you need any more help.

Regards,

John
Hi John, I received a letter from solicitor with a ,form to get signed at a peace commissioners /solicitor to clarify ownership was not mine..
Forum Closed