Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Forum Closed  

19-06-2012, 14:37   #1
lynchd

Do ye provide contents insurance only

Hi,

I am currently renting a house and wish to insure my contents within the house - i.e. TV, laptop, bikes but do not wish to cover the fridge as it is not mine!

Do ye provide such cover - say for €10,000 worth of stuff?

Thanks,
lynchd
20-06-2012, 16:50   #2
QuoteDevil: Graham
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynchd View Post
Hi,

I am currently renting a house and wish to insure my contents within the house - i.e. TV, laptop, bikes but do not wish to cover the fridge as it is not mine!

Do ye provide such cover - say for €10,000 worth of stuff?

Thanks,
lynchd
If you are renting the whole house we can cover this for you but if you are only renting a room we cant I am afraid.
20-06-2012, 16:53   #3
lynchd

Hi Graham,

Yes I am renting the whole house. What option do I take on the webpage or can I get a quote from yourself?

Thanks,
lynchd
21-06-2012, 11:19   #4
QuoteDevil: Graham
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynchd View Post
Hi Graham,

Yes I am renting the whole house. What option do I take on the webpage or can I get a quote from yourself?

Thanks,
lynchd
if you log on to www.quotedevil.ie and put in thet the house is rented to you on the drop down menu you will be able to get an instant quote. If you can hold on a few days the premium should be much cheaper as we have just done a new deal for really cheap rates.
Forum Closed