Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

22-01-2020, 12:25   #256
toby2111

Lads,mine hasnt been made payabe for ages so I emailed them last week. They sent back this reply-"They were offering 3% cashback for Echo and Alexa devices around Black Friday but on the 9th December Amazon no longer offered any cashback on Echo and Alexa devices this is why your purchase was untracked."
From my memory ,the offer was expiring on the 10th Dec,thats why I bought on the 9th....can anyone else confirm this or are they right?Saying they wont pay out the cashback...
Advertisement
22-01-2020, 14:45   #257
RoYoBo

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby2111 View Post
Lads,mine hasnt been made payabe for ages so I emailed them last week. They sent back this reply-"They were offering 3% cashback for Echo and Alexa devices around Black Friday but on the 9th December Amazon no longer offered any cashback on Echo and Alexa devices this is why your purchase was untracked."
From my memory ,the offer was expiring on the 10th Dec,thats why I bought on the 9th....can anyone else confirm this or are they right?Saying they wont pay out the cashback...
I earned my 15 cashback from an Amazon order placed on the 9th December. I didn't order the Echo at all - it worked for any Amazon purchase made by a new Topcash member if I recall correctly. Might be worth a further challenge, especially if you have a relevant screenshot.
Thanks from:
22-01-2020, 14:51   #258
tonyfillony

Quote:
I got the same message from them 2 days ago , havent had time to hcase them on it yet
(2) thanks from:
24-01-2020, 13:25   #259
ImANoob08

hey guys just a quick update from me, my money became payable as soon as i sent through a ticket so anyone stuck at confirmed maybe try that.

i just moved mine to my paypal account as i will be using that again at some stage.

Best of luck to you all and i hope it works out for everyone.
24-01-2020, 13:38   #260
toby2111

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImANoob08 View Post
hey guys just a quick update from me, my money became payable as soon as i sent through a ticket so anyone stuck at confirmed maybe try that.

i just moved mine to my paypal account as i will be using that again at some stage.

Best of luck to you all and i hope it works out for everyone.
Mine still at pending after that bull**** excuse they sent me....
Advertisement
24-01-2020, 14:18   #261
Cossax

Quote:
Mine still at pending after that bull**** excuse they sent me....
They're still waiting for Amazon to verify my purchase at this stage, 'waiting for retailer'.
24-01-2020, 18:41   #262
Pacing Mule

I sent in a ticket and they told me it showed as being completed on the 9th December so I had to wait for 30 days after that date before they could push it to payable.

So I did. And eventually have just got a reply back saying there is no purchase showing on ym account and to lodge a ticket for untracked cashback..... Which may take up to 3 months to investigate and does not actually have a facility to claim for the 15 pounds offer.

Incompetent or scam. Maybe a bit of both!
Thanks from:
24-01-2020, 21:20   #263
cletus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacing Mule View Post
I sent in a ticket and they told me it showed as being completed on the 9th December so I had to wait for 30 days after that date before they could push it to payable.

So I did. And eventually have just got a reply back saying there is no purchase showing on ym account and to lodge a ticket for untracked cashback..... Which may take up to 3 months to investigate and does not actually have a facility to claim for the 15 pounds offer.

There may be a level of incompetence, or possibly they weren't prepared for the level of uptake, but considering a number of us on the thread have reported being paid out, it's unlikely to be a scam, or at the very minimum, a poor one
Thanks from:
25-01-2020, 03:24   #264
toby2111

Incompetent
Advertisement
26-01-2020, 09:11   #265
Gumbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacing Mule View Post

100% not a scam.
TCB is a large well known and well used site in the UK.
The problem here is that many people incorrectly bought, clicked incorrectly or done it too late.

I have used TCB and got my money back for this and other offers including hotels.com.
26-01-2020, 10:39   #266
donnyvegas

Quote:
Originally Posted by kceire View Post
100% not a scam.
TCB is a large well known and well used site in the UK.
The problem here is that many people incorrectly bought, clicked incorrectly or done it too late.

I have used TCB and got my money back for this and other offers including hotels.com.
Definitely not a scam. I have received over £80 back in the last few months on thing I was buying anyway. Very very good site.
13-02-2020, 18:08   #267
Donkey OTae

(excuse me, I'm slightly out of breath as I heave myself up off the ground from collapsing in shock)

Today...... I........ Finally........ Got...........my Payment to change.......... From........... Pending to Payable?!
I make it 64 days, is there gonna be anyone later than this??
14-02-2020, 09:25   #268
jhammer

I'm still waiting..Ordered 29th November. Dont even care at this point.
14-02-2020, 10:04   #269
kenyard

I've also gone payable today.
I had to lodge a ticket, as it didnt detect my purchase, but i used brave browser which has anti tracking technology so it was my own fault.
i have since used the site for a few ebay and 1 or 2 other amazon buys and am up to 16.29
15.67 currently payable.

finally i can say "thanks op!"
edit: it doesnt go payable until the returns period passes so you should/will always be waiting 2 months. otherwise people would buy loads of stuff and return it for free money.
(3) thanks from:
03-03-2020, 21:56   #270
S.G.M.

£15.00 still pending on my account. Why is it taking so long?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion