Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Fiach Dubh wrote: »
    There are a number of things that fail on that JG AK but the biggest one has to be using a 47 milled receiver with it's sloped stock tang and short 47 stock. It throws the balance of a long rifle off completely. A stamped receiver with the 74 skeleton stock would improve it a lot. Not that I'd be touching it anyway ;)

You can put it that way, but you could also say its complete B*llocks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

=====

Forums : airsofteire

Original Source : Marketing Email

Forum2.jpg

http://www.airsofteire.com/forum/YaBB.pl

=====

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

www.opsgear.com has a 24 hour 10% reduction on all orders at the moment. the promo code is midweek10. they do nice kit and their shipping is quite reasonable and shipping is quickish (about 7 days)

=====

Product : Taiwan Made MEU ( Full Metal )

Original Source : http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=OT-PS-MEUFM_srch_1
    WE 1911 Based

Built Material: Full Metal with Rubber Grip
    Magazine Capacity: 15+1
    Length: 218mm
    Barrel Length: / mm
    Weight: 1020g
    System: Gas Blowback
    Muzzle Velocity: 250-270FPS ( with Topgas & 0.2g BBs )
    Package Includes: Gun, Magazine

ot_ps_meufm_l.jpg

=====

Product : MAG 130 Rounds M16 VN Magazine

Original Source : http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=MAG-AMAG-010_srch_1
    - Economic plastic magazine for M16 / M4 Series
    - 7 Magazines in box

Know anyone trying to do a us Vietnam loadout will know my pain, the King Arms short m16 mags are sometimes hard to get hold of and are not the best feeders, know if this MAG mags are as good as there previous product they will be a god send.

mag_amag_010_m.jpg

=====

Product : Daniel Defense 9" free floating rail
    Mk46 barrel for A&K and CA
    LaRue Eotech mount
    LaRue Aimpoint QD mount

Original Source : www.gunnerairsoft.com

ddlong-04.jpg
    mk46barrel-01.jpg
    mk46barrel-05.jpg
    ele-552rail-03.jpg
    ele-laruemount-02.jpg

=====

Product : Bomb Prop

Original Source : http://www.airsoft-news.eu/news.php
    Pao sent in news about airsoft replica bomb. Cool scenario prop, but sadly not the cheapest. Page in French is http://www.bombe.be/

From the web page via google....
    A replica to add to the parties FUN!
    Gameplay the Counter Strike or any other scenario with a bomb
    Possibility of establishing the code of defusing in advance or at random
    Countdown to adjustable (1 '59') for all types of parties

The extra dose of adrenaline!
    Display time remaining and shocks to the firing
    Possibility of finding the code forgotten (but you're exposed!)
    A beep that accelerated when the time decreases for stress before the explosion;)

A replica for an immersion milsim!
    Look military simulation: Caisse military breads flexible imitation C-4
    Weight realistic (not a plastic toy), siren / alarm endgame
    Detection of movements for not moving the bomb after tripping

Realistic and easy to use!
    Two sources of power: 9V battery or battery AEG 8.4V / 9.6V
    Interactive Menus, clear instructions, screen and keyboard ergonomic
    It carries a briefcase, contact ON / OFF key (2 keys included)

airsoft_bomb_1408.jpg

=====

Rumor : AKMS and Galil conversion kits coming soon, ETA. august and october

Original Source : http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=150691
    I just spoke to Fung (the guy who runs gunnerairsoft.com) on MSN. I wanted to add an M4 stock to my order and he is giving me one for free! My M60 is not in stock (ordered it 2 days ago) so, instead of shipping it out next tuesday, he's getting one from a friend's shop and shipping it this saturday. If that's not good customer service, I dont know what is.

OK, lets cut to the cheese: Danmu (who, as far as I know, only make conversion kits for AK and AK accesories) are bringing out an AKMS and a Galil conversion kit, ALL STEEL and real wood.

Estimated arrival at Gunner's is late august for the AKMS and october for the Galil.

Price: Fung estimates 185$ for the Galil and a bit cheaper for the AKMS. Just guestimations.

If these conversion kits are like the other Danmu kits, you will only need a gearbox with motor, a hop up unit and an inner barrel. Using Cyma and Element parts, the total should be around 235$ plus shipping.

=====

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭Horse84

Just got my TM 1911 MEU off redwolf today puding. preordered it straight away after i saw yout post last week. 7 days to deliver is pretty impressive as i think it was only realeased the 13th.
    First impressions of it are very good, i'm lucky i got an extra mag along with it because i can't stop firing it:D.
    I'll try and post a review of it in the next few weeks. keep up the good work puding!!

• Advertisement

im looking forward to the review :) the tm MEU is on my shopping list as well

=====

Retailer : Ebaybanned Come Back
    Hi All,

After the negotiation with my dealer, we will come again for retail !!!! But the price of 20 items (mainly G&P items ) are increased around 10 %. We will restart today later time.

For the client i sent them package late last week, do not worry, my special offer will late you feel happy again :)

regards

Paul

Some will be over the moon at this other will not be bothered, i just find it strange after having to close due to issues with suppliers and prices he can come back and only raise the price of 20 items :rolleyes: or maybe its just my suspicious mind......'know where did i put my tin foil hat'

=====

Review: Airsoft Innovations Tornado

Original Source : http://www.airsoft-news.eu/e107_plugins/content/content.php?content.124

006.jpg

=====

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Puding wrote: »

Product : Bomb Prop

From the web page via google....

airsoft_bomb_1408.jpg

=====

I'd say you'd get a pretty interesting reaction from the authorities if you tried to import that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,488 ✭✭✭Killinator

Shiva wrote: »
    I'd say you'd get a pretty interesting reaction from the authorities if you tried to import that :)

But its would be sooooo cool!!!:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Product : MAG 130 Rounds M16 VN Magazine

Original Source : http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper...MAG-010_srch_1

Quote:
    - Economic plastic magazine for M16 / M4 Series
    - 7 Magazines in box
    Know anyone trying to do a us Vietnam loadout will know my pain, the King Arms short m16 mags are sometimes hard to get hold of and are not the best feeders, know if this MAG mags are as good as there previous product they will be a god send.

Arrrggg i just got myself a box of KA mids for my Spr, iv no idea if their going to feed as badly as some reviews would have you believe but i would have went for the Mag brand in a heart beat if they were out a few weeks ago :mad:

second time this has happened to me, i splashed out on Tm Aug lowcaps a few weeks before King Arms decide to release cheap midcaps.

• Advertisement

I know your pain i did the same, i brought 4 boxes of king arms mid caps 2 for me 2 for a friend had no idea that mag would release there own version, i got my king arms feeding well in the end but needed a lot of man hours to get them to that level, im thinking of cutting my losses and giving the mag versions a good as i know how nice my other MAG mags are.

=====

Manufacturer : Mad Bull

Arena Industries distributor

Simon sent in news that Mad Bull is now worldwide Arena Industries (of Flakjak fame) goggles:

MadBull Airsoft is now the worldwide exclusive distributor for Arena Industries Airsoft and Paintball goggles. The FlakJak Version 2 goggles has now been adapted by US Army as the standard issue goggles.

FlakJak Version 2 has been approved by all US military standards, including Ballistic lense TESTS for maximum eye safety,Z87.1 - 2003 Plus certified, MIL-STD-662F. (as related to 22 cal., 17 grain, Type 2 fragment simulating projectile)

madbull_flakjak_1508.jpg
    Tromix, Daniel Defense license deal

MadBull obtained two more license rights- Tromix and Daniel Defense. News courtesy of Simon:

Dear friends,

It is our pleasure to announce that we now have official licensing fromDaniel Defense and Tromix.

Expect high quality licensed Daniel Defense(from MadBull Airsoft and SOCOMGEAR) and Tromix (from ECHO1) replicas for the Airsoft market within 2 months.

Only Mad Bull (ISGK) has Daniel Defense's blessing to produce their replicas.

In the mean time, we will try our hardest to stop illegal copies. Please support legal and licensed products and help us stop copycats!

*Our replicas come modified so they are not able to be applied on real firearms.

madbul_tromix_daniel_1608.jpg

=====

Product : INOKATSU M16VN M.T.W.

Original Source : http://www.inokatsu.com/default.asp

112.jpg
    28.jpg
    35.jpg

=====

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

That INOKATSU M16VN has epic win written all over it

• Registered Users Posts: 36,163 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Shiva wrote: »

Thats why you make one! Well, I did, but its only basic at the moment. The sirens ok, but could be louder. Also, have to wire in the tilt swtiches to stop anybody moving it. I have a huge siren but its got too big a drain and wont fit in the casing. Pity.

Thats why you make one! Well, I did, but its only basic at the moment. The sirens ok, but could be louder. Also, have to wire in the tilt swtiches to stop anybody moving it. I have a huge siren but its got too big a drain and wont fit in the casing. Pity.

have to agree there, something i've been working on for down in cork as well, not really this design but same kind of function, nothing beats interactive props, was working on a fun design with a number of wires and people have to run the right one :) of course the information about what one to cut just happens to be on one of the opposition :P and you don;t want to run the wrong wire.......
    That INOKATSU M16VN has epic win written all over it

the complete INOKATSU MTW line looks brilliant, im waiting with baited breath for information on the mags thought, nothing other than that they can run on 123a/greengas or co2, i want to know will that be two different mags, will it be regulated co2 (please be regulated co2, so many questions, i already have some cash set aside for one of the mtw line depending on this information information :)

=====

Product : MG34

Original Source : www.arniesairsoft.co.uk
    Rsov has a thread on its forum for players to make comments and suggestions on the upcoming MG34. It seems pretty finished (externally at least) but they are looking for peoples input.

Very nice pictures: http://www.rsov.com/forum/showthread.php?t=276

(sorry can link pictures and stuff as im at work at the moment)

=====

on behalf of puding...just wow....

mg34_1.jpg

mg34_2.jpg

mg34_3.jpg

mg34_4.jpg

zf41_1.jpg

pretty amazing scope as well

thank you :)

come across and posted the scope before, unfortunatly i've been unable to find anywhere to buy it yet :(

be intersting to see what they do with the magazine/feeding and the gearbox

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

I hope they do the mg42 also, after all that work it shouldn't be hard.

=====
    Retailor : eHobby Asia Free Shipping on AEGs

Came across this the other day on ebay but never got round to posting, received a blanket email this morning reminding me, all aegs that i can see have free shipping, from past experience ehobby are aware of the problems with ems and Ireland and ship to us via ups (you might want to confirm this before committing to buy anything thought.

123tv1.jpg

=====

sorry for not many updates but been busy at home and work at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Jaysus love the look of the MG34!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

WooHoo i got my Redwolf ordered System Mechbox & Motor...
    Finally....

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Really happy you got your delivery but is it really Airsoft News.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Puding wrote: »
    =====
    Retailor : eHobby Asia Free Shipping on AEGs

Came across this the other day on ebay but never got round to posting, received a blanket email this morning reminding me, all aegs that i can see have free shipping, from past experience ehobby are aware of the problems with ems and Ireland and ship to us via ups (you might want to confirm this before committing to buy anything thought.

123tv1.jpg

=====

sorry for not many updates but been busy at home and work at the moment

They seem to have free shipping on some of the pistols as well (to the US at least).

=====

update on mg32 pricing from rsov
    Update, courtesy of Keith from Rsov. Couple of important information regarding new replicas below:

The msrp of mg34 is around USD700 and the ZF41 scope mount with scope msrp around USD50. The mg34 will be released by end of September. (*final price to be confirmed)

=====

just got a message from redwolf. someone here was interested in these before

this is the gas charger that looks like a flash bang

description from redwolf
    It allows you to charge Top Gas / Marui 134a into the TD distraction device, and then carry it around with you on your vest during skimishes. When it comes time to recharge your gas pistol, simply use this device to fill up your gas magazines! This cannister is easily rechargeable through its own valve on the bottom! This is the coolest idea for gas pistol lovers yet! One fully charged cannister is enough to completely refill 3-10 gas pistol magazines in the field (depending on size of your magazine). Highly recommended as the best accessory of the year. User tested and recommended! MSRP USD 50, our price USD 39.8

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=18514

GBTECH-GAS-CHARGER-L.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 36,163 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Yeah, thanks falls, looked at them ages ago but forgot. Handy for larger games to remove the need to treck back to the SZ.

It seems the shipping is due to the olympics. Factories are are closed to reduce the pollution, leaving the logistics company sitting there with nothing to do. Thats how retailers can afford to offer free shipping, Redwolf are doing this on 4 AEG packages.

=====

http://www.airsoft-war4.com/details.php?pid=4526

Description:
    - Magpul Authorized For Toys Only
    - Box Set For Sales Only (10 Pcs)
    - For All M16 Series.

Item Code: PMAG-20-BK

Weight: 1000 (with Packing)
    Price: US$57.00
    Category: Accessories > Clips - AEG

US$57.00

200808181440.jpg

=====

=====

Manufacturer : VFC (Hooha 2008)

Upcoming products.........

12Female_survival_gamer_Anne_with_V.jpg
    5The_SCAR_H_SSRSniper_Support_Rifle.jpg
    SCAR H SSR Sniper
    10AKM_series_AKM_BAKMS_and_AKMSU.jpg
    AKM Series, AKM BAKMS and AKMSU
    11SOPMOD_AK_Series_SOPMOD_AKM_SOPMO.jpg
    SOPMOD AK Series, SOPMOD AKM, SOPMOD AK Carbine, SOPMOD Krnikov PDW
    6The_KAC-PDW_will_be_released_about.jpg
    The KAC-PDW Will Be Released About End of This Year

=====

• Advertisement

=====

Expect delays in orders coming from Hong Kong and a delay in replies and dealings with any Hong Kong based retailers, place is shut down again.
    HONG KONG (Reuters) - Hong Kong was buffeted by gale force winds on Friday as typhoon Nuri churned toward the major financial hub, with most of the city and its markets shut down ahead of a direct hit by its worst typhoon in five years.

=====

Advertisement