Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Aris' Music Walrus

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

We are now up to 19 people participating - thank you all very much for taking the time to send me your selections.

I was planning to close this tomorrow, but it looks like I will be out all day on Saturday.
    Therefore I will leave signup open until Sunday afternoon.

I plan to start the reveal during next week - from Tuesday onwards as on Monday aaronjennings plans his peehs reveal - I will also coordinate with the other walrus reveals so we don't overlap. I will create the reveal thread on Sunday and update there - the 80s category is going to be the toughest one to rank as I know and like most of the songs, so bear with me :)

Good morning everyone and hope you have a great weekend. :)

Just a reminder that I'll close signups tomorrow, in case anyone still thinks of entering.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

ITS IN

(thats what she said)

Could I please ask one of the mods to change the Sign ups to Closed? Thank you!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Irish Aris wrote: »
    5. Body of Evidence: For this one I’m looking for songs that mention any part of the human body in their title. And similar to the previous categories with the names, I will also allow songs with the word “body” in the title
    What I hate most about this game is that random moment of regret, months later, when I realise what I should have entered!

A body part, by a body part, and a great song...

• Advertisement
Advertisement