Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunny Chat Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

Helloooooooo in here! :) Happy Wednesday Sunshine club!

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Hi de ho all *waves*:)

What's the sunshine of the day?

Dunno....but it's raining here:mad::P

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Is it raining men, though? 'Cause if it is, I'm sooooo there...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

7/10 for the joke :P

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I wasn't joking... :( My social life: 2/10 :/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Your sunny chat appears to have summoned the sunshine :D What a beautiful weekend we've just had and it looks like the weather is set to continue for another few days!

Won't be no painting done today, sun's shining on one of the house gables, blasted fireball has scuppered my plans..

Does anyone have a lolli to share? strawberry please.

• Advertisement

Here you go, Boo. *Hands over virtual strawberry lollipop*. I even got you one with a fizzy centre! :) If it was an ice-pop/ice-lolly that you wanted, shout and I'll see what I can do. :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I have scheduled in some "doing nothing" time this evening and I can't wait - it's been a busy few weeks! An hour or two to put my feet up, drink tea and watch the telly sounds like heaven :D

Have a moment to say hey to the sunshine club today!

(waves)
    sol07h.gif

Hey B00! it looks like a sunny lovely day today and a dry weekend with some SUNSHINE. Can't wait :)

202247-Good-Morning-Happy-Friday-Minion.jpg

Happy Friday Sunshine Club! :)

nktBsn9.jpg

Have a great day Grid! :)

Same to you BooBoo!!:)

Sleep well B00!!!!:D

• Advertisement

Friday was a very long time coming this week...but it's here at last :D

May your weekend be just as long! :D happy friday miamee!

Thank you and you too B00!

Cheers miamee!!! :)

Had a really lovely weekend doing some planned things and some unexpected with my boyfriend. The gifts are mostly sorted and wrapped so we had spare time to ourselves and had alovely time...a good start to the final week of work :D

Christmas week :D

well done miamee!
    happy christmas week lith!
    flu.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Im now an uncle for the tenth time.

I now refer to myself as Uncle X

Many congratz Uncle X! :D
    What a lovely Christmas gift!