Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Hi Folks,

Found a Terrier cross on the Dublin Road (by the Eye Cinema) yesterday evening.

Looks KIND OF like this (but with less hair around the face):

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2143/2199540201_220b6f3da3.jpg

Dropped him up to the pound and he'll be kept there til next week. If his owner doesn't claim him by then I'll take him back out and try and find a home or sanctuary for him.

He obviously belongs to someone as he's very tame and friendly and in good condition.

PM if you have any info.

Thanks,

K.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 sparky10

HI ALL,

OUR 9 YEAR OLD NEUTERED FEMALE CAT NAMED PIPPIN HAS BEEN MISSING FOR MORE THAN A MONTH NOW, SINCE EASTER WEEKEND.

AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PIC, SHE'S A TABBY CAT AND SHE WAS WEARING A COLLAR WITH A MAGNET ATTACHED WHEN SHE DISAPPEARED.

SHE WENT MISSING FROM FIRHOUSE IN DUBLIN.

PM WITH ANY INFO PLEASE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 marlies

Our cat is missing since Wednesday 20th of May.
    Waterfall area, Cork
    Male, 7 years, Mostly white with black back, tail and leg, Neutered, Microchipped. Any details please to : 085 1107472
    Very friendly family pet, greatly missed
    Reward

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭BlackCat2008

Found in Nutgrove/Loreto Park, Rathfarnham.

8-9 mth old+ Black cat very sweet, found wondering and hungry, he has some white hairs in small clusters owner will know were they are for his safe return, no color, no chip and uneutered. Has lost alot of hair between back legs and belly may have had a recent op or case of mite or been cought in something ie. a car and been transported away from his home, neither the vets nor myself can pin it down but there was no scabbing just taking a guess.

1 1/2 to 2yr old White and Ginger male, also found wondering and hungry, shows signs of having a color on recently, ginger markings on head, back, tail and back legs only, has very destintive eyes, owner will be able to give details for his safe return, he is a big lad and seems easy going if not layed back, and other cats around don't seem to faze him.

I would really like to get these guys home asap as I'm full to the brim and have already moved three onto shelters again uneutered males. Two tabbys and a black and white. Had them here for a few weeks and no one claimed them.

Any info would be greatful please pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭BeauZak

Lost since 23rd May 2009 about midday

Fawn and White Small Collie
    Very nervous of people
    14 years old and quite deaf

Even if you have spotted this dog PLEASE call 0863747262 or 0872320668

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Magic.Marker

LOST KITTEN - BALLYFERMOT AREA

Have you seen this kitten? Missing since this morning. I'm not sure what sex he is. He/She was born only 8/10 weeks ago. The kitten has no collar, no chip and is not neutered. The kitten is mostly black with white & orange patches on his coat.

I left this kitten and my other kitten and 2 cats to play in my back garden this morning. When I went out to feed them this one was gone. I don't know weather he somehow managed to get out of the garden (there is no gaps in the wall that I can see) or if somebody climbed over the wall and took him. The kittens are not able to climb over the wall yet.

100_0142.jpg

We found him! Late last night we found him on the roof of our neighbours extension. We've no idea how he got up there. Been racking my brain trying to figure that one out. He's okay, he was a bit scared last night but after loads of hugs & kisses from his mam, brother & sister he back to his usual self.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bubble105

Berkeley has been last seen on Sunday 24th May evening, in Annadale Drive Area (Marino).

He is a nurtured 6 year old cat, with tabby and white fur. He is microchipped and tattooed (ear).

If you see him or know where he could be, please let us know. All the family is waiting for him to come back home.

3521588500_b0d1d783d0.jpg

Please PM if you can help.

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Hi there,

my neighbour's two yellow labs are missing as of this morning (Ballymoneen Road). Some "helpful" individual opened the garden gate during the night, so it is unclear whether they ran away or were stolen.
    Both are female the older dog is 6 years old and neutered, the younger dog is 9 months old and chipped. Both are very friendly and like to hang out in Rusheen Bay (which has been checked repeatedly). If any of you have seen them or know were they are please PM me!

Thanks a million

CC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 glamorous

A grey/brown, friendly and very tame rabbit in Ryevale area, it found us on Saturday morning and we are taking care of it. Think it is male. Please send pm if you think it might be your rabbit.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Popinjay

Hi folks,

A male Jack Russell terrier (maybe 2 or 3 years old - seems to be just out of that puppy phase) found in Ongar, Dublin 15.

The pound received a call from someone in Clonsilla who seems to have lost a similar dog but they gave a wrong number to be called back on - No number on his collar.

If anyone knows anyone from this area who might have lost this dog, drop me a PM asap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 pauljmor

Thursday evening (29th May) we had some furniture delivered and while
    the delivery men were bringing it into the house our pet cat got into
    the truck to play with the packaging and was not discovered until they arrived at their next stop off in Trim.

When the delivery men opened the back of the truck the cat jumped out
    and ran off towards Knightsbrook Way in Trim.

The cats name is Georgie, hes about two years old, White with ginger
    markings and amber eyes and caries his hind legs slightly (he was
    after breaking his pelvis when we rescued him). He still takes
    medication for this.

If you come across this cat please pm me.

?action=view&current=georgie.jpggeorgie.jpg

georgie1.jpg

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭TonyInch

Missing / Stolen on 29th of May from Jenkinstown Area, outside Dundalk Co. Louth.Dio is a 10 Month Old, Male,Mostly Black, Short haired German Shepherd.He's microchipped.Reward Offered. Any details please.A silver estate car was seen in a field near by shortly before he went missing.I've called the Garda and all the local vets and animal shelters Meath,Louth,and Monaghan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 miniamber

I found a young Pittbull terier in the drimnagh area last night , hes about six to eight months old and has a beautiful nature .
    Hes not chipped and as the pounds dont open today i dont know if been reported missing .

• Registered Users Posts: 10 pauljmor

Reward Offered

White Cat with Ginger markings, destinctive ginger rings around tail, Approx 2 years old & neutered.

Our other cat is pining for him this last two weeks.

Dearly missed.

Please PM me if you Come accross him.

Missing nearly two weeks now.

georgie2.jpg

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

My Brother in Law's cat, Solomon has gone missing. He went out last Friday evening to go to the loo & hasn't been seen since.
    He never leaves the garden so he wouldn't be streetwise at all.
    Neutered, just over a year old & quite distinctive as he's half siamese.
    He's green eyes, all black, but under a certain light, you can see dark brown stripes.
    He has conjunctivitis in one eye which he needs continuing drops for.
    He also has one cork-screw whisker on the left side of his head.
    Understandably, they are devastated & really want to get him back.
    Any information at all, please contact Declan on 086 1780407 or myself on 0878173510.
    Thanks.

Picture119.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Bebop

This Budgie flew into our house today, is he yours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Kanana

Lost on Tuesday the 9th June in North Circular road area (D7)

ginger.jpg

GINGER is a red and white domestic shorthair,1 year old, neutered,male cat.

He has red striped hairs, his belly is white as the tip of the legs and yellow eyes.

No collar, No tatoo but a micro-chipped on the neck.

He is used to live in a flat, and, never went out, so, he might be scared if you approach him to quickly.
    He is a really nice cat with all vacinations updated.

If you see him and/or catch him, please, call us on 086 731 9528 or 086 730 0069 at anytime

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭budgemook

Hi.

We moved from Rathmines to Sandymount a month ago. Kept the cat in for 2 weeks and then let him out. He's been very good, comes back every evening until Thursday when he didn't come back and we havent seen him since. Waited up for him to come home last night but he never arrived.

Is it possible he went to Rathmines?

We live on strand road, near the martello tower in a little estate just off the road.. Anyone here in the area? If you see a cat that is brown, black and white coloured with a big fluffy tail knocking around could you let me know? He has no collar, little fella didn't take to it.

I'm dead worried about him now. Hope he''s not lost on the beach or something. I'm thinking he might have crossed strand road at night when it was quiet and then was too afraid to come back because of the traffic. We rang the vet in sandymount but they didn't hear anything.

Also, someone said they stay out for long times in the summer and this is really his first summer out as we only got him last summer and he was too little to go out by himself.

His name is Fred

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭dara95

pauljmor wrote: »
    Reward Offered

White Cat with Ginger markings, destinctive ginger rings around tail, Approx 2 years old & neutered.

Our other cat is pining for him this last two weeks.

Dearly missed.

Please PM me if you Come accross him.

Missing nearly two weeks now.

georgie2.jpg

Thanks

<snip>
    but good luck trying to find it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭daviddwyer

dara95 wrote: »
    <snip>

nah not really but good luck trying to find it!!!

If you cant be helpful then dont say anything. People like you obviously dont know (or care) what its like to lose a pet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

daviddwyer wrote: »
    No one likes a smart**** dara95. If you cant be helpful then dont say anything. People like you obviously dont know (or care) what its like to lose a pet

99% of his posts outside of the Airsoft forum are insulting and provoking. He's just a kid. A few more years and he will grow out of this phase.

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Do you know this beautiful girl?? She was found by my housemate on Sunday. We've fallen in love with her and hate to think that someone out there might be missing her.

Please PM if you know who owns her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Friends of mine found a dog yesterday (Bloomsday, June 16, 2009) on Bushy Park Road.

It's a black-and-white male spaniel type - like a King Charles spaniel, they said.

They're looking for its owners, as they already have two dogs and just can't keep another, so they'll have to bring it to the pound or shelter if its owner doesn't turn up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭dara95

99% of his posts outside of the Airsoft forum are insulting and provoking. He's just a kid. A few more years and he will grow out of this phase.

i freakin hope so!!!:eek::eek::eek:

u think i wana be a ****head the rest of my life?????

• Registered Users Posts: 36 guinnessfan

Jack russell/ terrier cross - sandy colour - distinct white marking on tummy. Found in glasnevin on 20/06/09 at Kavanaghs pub. She has collar - multicoloured with bones & paw pattern but no name tag

• Registered Users Posts: 36 guinnessfan

Jack russell/ terrier cross - sandy colour - distinct white marking on tummy. Found in glasnevin on 20/06/09 at Kavanaghs pub. She has collar - multicoloured with bones & paw pattern but no name tag

Happy Ending for this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

Found playing in traffic at 11:30pm this evening in Dunshaughlin:

3665914509_02000f8618.jpg

3665914835_81d635ccfe.jpg

It took a little bit to catch him without scaring him back out into the road but I managed it (OH would prefer if I had different special powers, like winning lotto numbers instead of kitten finding ones...) I knocked on the doors of the houses nearest but there was no answer so we brought him home. He's got a small cut on his face and is very hungry but seems to be in good health other than that. He's a lot smaller than he seems in the pictures but it's too late to faff around taking decent ones tonight :)

Crossposted across the web, will do the more traditional found notices in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭amy85

hi there.. not sure if this will be off any good or not but said i would give it a go...i live outside ballaghaderren and a dog strayed into us last night. he is lovely big dog,springer spaniel i think,black and white and has a blue harness on him. he is very friendly and boisterous!
    he arrived out of the blue yesterday evening we have no idea who he might belong too. obvisously is a much loved pet,rang in mid west radio and left 2 requests already..

someone might know something about him or who he might belong too..let me know if you do.

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 milltownash

Two Female Jack Russels missing since sat 27th June from Ashford, Co. Wicklow. Believed to be taken. They are mother & Daughter age approx 3 & 6 years. The younger dog has a FULL TAIL. See photos. If found please contact Aisling on 087 7915145

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 niamh.taaffe

1 year old, cross breed cavalier/bichon, honey coloured, female, neutered, microchipped, wearing a gold collar with id tag. Stolen from gaa pitches near mortons pub, knocklyon. Please call 0858141606. Owner very distressed.

632949_honey.jpg

Advertisement