Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Comments

• ThisRegard wrote: »
    But the fact that he orphaned a kid and the parents were innocent I think got to him. When asked why didn't he shoot the guy on the bike he remarked he was just a kid. I can't remember the details, didn't they have no issue in killing someone as young as that guy, gettaway driver I think, in one of the earlier seasons ?

Regarding how the kid knew where he was, Aido would know who he hangs around with and could indicate as to where he may be laying low.

That was Fran the man
    after Tommy's botch job in assassinating him last series

Somehow if Nidge batters Tommy with that bar this week i dont think he'll receive brain damage if he takes a few slaps across the head :D

However if he takes a few across the ghoulies though he could be in trouble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Oki, must have been thinking of the Fran episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,406 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

That was Fran the man
    after Tommy's botch job in assassinating him last series

It wasn't Fran that killed the young lad it was Nidge's crew, the lad went joyriding in the car instead of burning it after Tommy tried to kill Fran and the guards picked him up, Nidge told Tommy to sort him out before word got out and they got him when the guards released him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,411 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Its a pity the didn't do a 7th episode this year, something like a christmas special.

Aired on Christmas Night.

Best show ever produced by RTE, is 6 episodes a season enough?

What is the life expectancy of the show does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

xmas episode would be bliss after a hard days eatin and drinkin!!

• Advertisement

• Blay wrote: »
    It wasn't Fran that killed the young lad it was Nidge's crew, the lad went joyriding in the car instead of burning it after Tommy tried to kill Fran and the guards picked him up, Nidge told Tommy to sort him out before word got out and they got him when the guards released him.

2.13 will prove that Fran killed him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

xmas episode would be bliss after a hard days eatin and drinkin!!

You would have to tell all the kids playing by the fire with their new toys to get outta the room because of the adult content. ;)

Anyone see Mario Rosenstock Love/Hate sketch? thought it was quite good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

That's the scene I'm talking about Tipp.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Anyone see Mario Rosenstock Love/Hate sketch? thought it was quite good!

Yep, it's posted above. :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

I'm on page 20 of the thread can someone tell me if the next 10 pages are happyman ruining the thread AGAIN or is it worth reading

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,772 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Keep going, you've only another 4 to go, and he went away eventually :D

(eta you obviously have a different post-per-page setting to me!)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,406 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

2.13 will prove that Fran killed him :)

I thought it was Nidge's lads...fair play for remembering anyway:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,444 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

caspa307 wrote: »
    I'm on page 20 of the thread can someone tell me if the next 10 pages are happyman ruining the thread AGAIN or is it worth reading
    HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Keep going, you've only another 4 to go, and he went away eventually :D

Cut that crap out, guys. Stop baiting him.

i'd settle for a xmas special behind the scenes show! Where we get to see all the posh fu*kers out of character!

Sweet mother of jaysus....i just saw Nidges wedding recently....i did not expect that!! (going up the aisle)

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Just An Opinion

Is it Sunday yet? This programme has me wishing my life away but I've never been hooked on a TV series as much.

What we expecting this week? The ads are proper teaser snippets aswell, Nidge looks unhappy and menacing with that pole and the Northern crew are in town.

The shít is well and truly about to hit the fan!

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Q_ueeny

Sweet mother of jaysus....i just saw Nidges wedding recently....i did not expect that!! (going up the aisle)

I LOVED that bit! :D

Q_ueeny wrote: »
    I LOVED that bit! :D
    watch it again! It's even better now knowing what we know!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

Anyone else like to see Aido get popped, the character for me is a proper sleazebag sexual predator type. Last year with John Boy's woman & this year with the ra girl, throwing dirty glances at her when she was getting changed.

Maybe it wasnt such a bad idea that the RA kneecapped him:)

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭PaulD77

leonidas83 wrote: »
    Anyone else like to see Aido get popped, the character for me is a proper sleazebag sexual predator type. Last year with John Boy's woman & this year with the ra girl, throwing dirty glances at her when she was getting changed.

Are you not mixing him up with Tommy?

• Advertisement

in fairness show me a man that wouldn't sneak a look at a lady changing right in front of him....you will not find any, it was only a glance

PaulD77 wrote: »
    Are you not mixing him up with Tommy?
    Tommy is a dog!! The goings on in s1e4

in fairness show me a man that wouldn't sneak a look at a lady changing right in front of him....you will not find any, it was only a glance

yah but he was supplying john boys missus with craic, when she didnt have the money he used sex with her as payment. Pure scum imo. Dazzler should have taken him out along with John boy that time

so many possibilities coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

yah but he was supplying john boys missus with craic, when she didnt have the money he used sex with her as payment. Pure scum imo. Dazzler should have taken him out along with John boy that time

He only asked for a look at her arse, didn't he? :p

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote: »
    He only asked for a look at her arse, didn't he? :p

Initially but he was banging her by the end of the series, sure they arrived at John boy's funeral together, love to clip him myself if I could get away with it:)

• watch it again! It's even better now knowing what we know!

Brilliant quote from Hughie in that episode
    We could take a pop at him at the wedding. He wouldnt expect that. i know it would be pissing on Nidges big day n all...but.....he'll get over it!!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

yup.

one of my best mates is forever changing in front of me and i can tell ya the site of a woman in bra and panties never gets old.

there's something fecking wrong with ya if ya dont wanna catch a peek.

• leonidas83 wrote: »
    Initially but he was banging her by the end of the series, sure they arrived at John boy's funeral together, love to clip him myself if I could get away with it:)

Iv'e a feeling he could be ratting Dazzler out. Very funny that kid knew where to find Dazzler to shoot at him. I mean Elmo surely didnt know he was at Aido's?

EDIT: Maybe Nidge is feeding one pup 'to another' so he wont have to pay the 20k to Dazzler :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Mac-Chops

I have a hankering for one of Aido's sausage and fried egg sandwiches now.
    Sleepy wrote: »
    Was absolutely dying from a wedding the night before when I was watching the show last night and that scene almost made me go to the shops for a loaf of bread and some sausages... laziness got the better of me though!

I sat down to watch it today on RTE player with a sossie, rasher & fried egg sambo..generous with the ketchup.

Injured knee at the moment too so had that up on the table.
    Felt a real connection with Aido I must say.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement