Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking forward to seeing some Irish friends

• 27-07-2019 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭

over here in a week or so. An old pal and a couple of his fellow shooters from the VCRAI will be coming to our SATURDAY 10TH AUGUST guest day, and get some trigger time with stuff they don't usually get to shoot in the RoI.

We'll no doubt be making some short movies for Youtube that may or may not be worth watching, depending on your point of view.

Watch this space - probably. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

tac foley wrote: »
    over here in a week or so. An old pal and a couple of his fellow shooters from the VCRAI will be coming to our SATURDAY 10TH AUGUST guest day, and get some trigger time with stuff they don't usually get to shoot in the RoI.

We'll no doubt be making some short movies for Youtube that may or may not be worth watching, depending on your point of view.

Watch this space - probably. :)

Where is your range & what are u shooting ??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭tac foley

Where is your range & what are u shooting ??

Our range/gun club is on the border between Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire, and we'll be shooting some BP firearms, a few of my historic rifles and anything else that our fellow hosts can throw at them. ALL our guests can shoot everything except our semi-auto shotguns that use 12g slugs and long-barrelled pistols, so I'm not taking mine, on account all you guys have got real ones. They'll have to be satisfied with my .44cal BP revolver and .58cal artillery carbine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

tac foley wrote: »
    Our range/gun club is on the border between Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire, and we'll be shooting some BP firearms, a few of my historic rifles and anything else that our fellow hosts can throw at them. ALL our guests can shoot everything except our semi-auto shotguns that use 12g slugs and long-barrelled pistols, so I'm not taking mine, on account all you guys have got real ones. They'll have to be satisfied with my .44cal BP revolver and .58cal artillery carbine.

Great day out so...and always great to try out anything different...enjoy the day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭tac foley

Great day out so...and always great to try out anything different...enjoy the day :)

Thank you, Sir, I'm sure we will. :D

Advertisement