Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Carlow Coatings

• 10-12-2010 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has used Carlow Coatings before? I'm planning on getting my alloys done and I really like their prices compared to other places I've gotten quotes from.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

try posting in the carlow forum or the modified motors forum might get reply there

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭gofaster_s13

A lot of powdercoating places won't touch alloys as the heat used in curing the powder coating can weaken the alloy used in some wheels.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

A lot of powdercoating places won't touch alloys as the heat used in curing the powder coating can weaken the alloy used in some wheels.

These lads had no problems at all giving me a quote and have done alloys for the past number of years with no problems!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I didn't even know it existed and I'm from Carlow :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement