Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The 'what have some travellers somewhere done this time? thread

Comments

Time for the army to instill some order in cork. Enough was enough years ago but they’re like a militia mob trying to take over a section of the country through their own type of brute force and intimidation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Is the 'feud' going on in Drogheda traveller related?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

How it was let go on a day never mind years.

Why are there so many standing up for these brutal thugs.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Time for the army to instill some order in cork. Enough was enough years ago but they’re like a militia mob trying to take over a section of the country through their own type of brute force and intimidation.

The Army??
    You mean the Irish Army?

All they do is drink tea all day.....

What's needed is a few hundred heavy handed lads with the proper tools to deal with these sewer rats.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

Of course it is ......

Don't all travellers have a feud ,ya wouldn't want to feel left out now . Daddi can I have a feud for Christmas all my cousins have one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭griffin100

My son came home from school yesterday and told me one of traveller girls has told them she wont be coming back after the summer holidays. Why? She’s getting married. She’s in second year now. What a fcukin joke. And the ironic bit........her name is Cash.

KrustyUCC wrote: »

Iv heard even the rats won't live next door to these ( better be careful now) fine upstanding economically, culturally & civic minded contributors to society or as we used th call them in the old days PURE FU#KIN SCUM

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

It is indeed, not that you would be aware of this from listening to the Irish media

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

A hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

There were ZERO CONSEQUENCES for threatening the security men with violence 3 days ago. :pac::pac::pac:

So the portacabin got burned next :pac::pac::pac:

What ya gonna do now GARDAI :D

griffin100 wrote: »
    My son came home from school yesterday and told me one of traveller girls has told them she wont be coming back after the summer holidays. Why? She’s getting married. She’s in second year now. What a fcukin joke. And the ironic bit........her name is Cash.

That’s so sad. No doubt she’s delighted and will have at least 4 kids by the time your lads sitting his Leaving Cert.

• Advertisement

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    It is indeed, not that you would be aware of this from listening to the Irish media

Shushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................

Shushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................

But travellers/pavees/itinerants/those of an "ethnic culture " are lovely people who wouldn't harm a fly...........right?

Right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

The Army??
    You mean the Irish Army?

All they do is drink tea all day.....

What's needed is a few hundred heavy handed lads with the proper tools to deal with these sewer rats.

We need an Irish equivalent to the SS. Maybe Leo should consider reactivating the blueshirts.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Him speaking for travellers must be the equivalent of Dustin speaking for Ireland. Cringey stuff.
    Reminds me of this classic :pac:

We need an Irish equivalent to the SS. Maybe Leo should consider reactivating the blueshirts.:pac:

He should put his hands in his pockets and hire a section of the British army.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

griffin100 wrote: »

Jesus, that's child abuse imo. How on earth are authorities standing by and allowing that to happen? That poor girl :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Charles Ingles

Two young traveling men stoped this morning helped me fix a punctured tyre.
    Very pleasant and obliging a credit to their parents.
    Just goes to show don't believe all the nonsense on social media.

But travellers/pavees/itinerants/those of an "ethnic culture " are lovely people who wouldn't harm a fly...........right?

Right?

That's right Ted the slash hook was just resting in his hand

Is that you Enda with one of yer ole anecdote , wink wink met a fella ....... .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I fell off my chair I laughed so much ...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,727 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

eviltwin wrote: »
    Jesus, that's child abuse imo. How on earth are authorities standing by and allowing that to happen? That poor girl :(

Where are all the repeal t-shirt wearing feminists when it comes to traveller girls living under Sharia law? Being taken out of education so that you can't mix with normal folk and forced into marriage as a teenager is pretty shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭wexandproud

ya right . mrs wex got a puncture one time and two stopped too help . One lad helped her change the wheel and she gave them the price of a few pints but when she went to drive away the other 3 wheels were gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Yeah, don't believe those videos of incredible animal cruelty on social media, or those videos of them burning down their houses to sell scrap because two lads changed a tyre one time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Yeah, don't believe those videos of incredible animal cruelty on social media, or those videos of them burning down their houses to sell scrap because two lads changed a tyre one time.

Or indeed the crime stats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭wexandproud

id say it's us ''settled folk '' dressing up as travller's and making videos just to make them look bad . Sure aren't the settled people the ones going in and dumping their rubbish on the halting sites

You can't judge all Travelers with the same brush all because of a very small minority.
    Seems like Travelers are fair game for openly rasict abuse

• Site Banned Posts: 51 ✭✭Brendan Delaney

You can't judge all Travelers with the same brush all because of a very small minority.

White people can't experience racism.

White people can't experience racism.

Tell that to the white farmers in South Africa

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

1 They're not a different race so it's not racism.

2 It's not a small minority.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement