Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wolves scared by heavy metal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭Adam Khor

Veles wrote: »
    creed heavy metal?:confused:

Well... I don´t know Creed and some news site said it was heavy metal... I´m evidently not the one to check my sources :D

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,121 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Creed would scare any intelligent creature off, me included :pac:

Having said that the boy yelled and flailed his arms at them too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭Adam Khor

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Creed would scare any intelligent creature off, me included :pac:

Having said that the boy yelled and flailed his arms at them too.

He did, and that often works with animals, BUT, the article (or some other article XD) stated that the wolves didn´t run away but calmly walked off, which suggests to me they weren´t scared at all, just didn´t want any trouble and were obviously not planning on eating him anyways.

Advertisement