Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is Nick Pope a disinfo agent?

• 20-03-2019 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

He's a regular character in the field of ufology who worked for the UK ministry of defense and appears in many alien documentaries/TV shows.

I think he's genuine but I can't help but have a nagging feeling about a guy who worked for the government openly proclaiming the existence of extraterrestrials. It seems too good to be true. Might this be disinfo.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Or he's just wrong. Anyone claiming to be an expert in a filed where no physical evidence is available should be ignored.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,547 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

What did he do in the ministry of defense?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

used to run the British Government's UFO project.
    Think he writes for the Guardian now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Ipso wrote: »
    Or he's just wrong. Anyone claiming to be an expert in a filed where no physical evidence is available should be ignored.

Take that, Catholic Church

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Nick does show some interesting topics but if Alien UFO are real, he wont be able to disclose that for obvious reasons.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭The Good Ole Boys

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Take that, Catholic Church

More anti-conservative Godless liberal nonsense. Catholic Church has nothing to do with this. I will read Open Skies, Closed Minds as soon as I can he seem like interesting man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

He's a regular character in the field of ufology who worked for the UK ministry of defense and appears in many alien documentaries/TV shows.

I think he's genuine but I can't help but have a nagging feeling about a guy who worked for the government openly proclaiming the existence of extraterrestrials. It seems too good to be true. Might this be disinfo.

No his, not a disinformation agent he just a believer. He studied most of the UK cases and he talked to enough people to be convinced.

Rendelham is the most famous UFO case and was recorded on audio in real time, the UFO event.

This was recorded in 1980 at NATO base Bentwaters. These are real military personnel talking on audio outside the base. They are observing events in real time in the sky in 1980. They are entering a forest just outside the base.

Advertisement