Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IST STAGE november 2018

• 13-11-2018 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Completed the IST test and waiting for results by the 13th December.

anyone at this stage of the game ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭BlueCop8790

tceuen28t wrote: »
    Completed the IST test and waiting for results by the 13th December.

anyone at this stage of the game ??

Welcome mate! I’m at the same stage too. If you check out the 2018 campaign thread you’ll find the rest of everyone at that stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 tceuen28t

Welcome mate! I’m at the same stage too. If you check out the 2018 campaign thread you’ll find the rest of everyone at that stage.

aw class thanks! is there anyway you can add me into it, ive been looking through threads and ones seem to be way on ahead than us.. melt!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭E18

Hi there, welcome to the group and best of luck with your IST.
    The title of the thread of the group that was mentioned above is
    "2018 Campaign". It is about 3 threads down from this one, hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 tceuen28t

E18 wrote: »
    Hi there, welcome to the group and best of luck with your IST.
    The title of the thread of the group that was mentioned above is
    "2018 Campaign". It is about 3 threads down from this one, hope that helps.

perfect thank you! il check it out now :) great help

• Registered Users Posts: 19 bow runner

The online IST seemed easier that the old written one, anyone find that or have made a major miss calculation?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Ciano1997

bow runner wrote: »
    The online IST seemed easier that the old written one, anyone find that or have made a major miss calculation?

First time all to psni as I'm from Republic of Ireland and I found it easy

I personally found myself double guessing everything, as there was quite a few options especially in the SJT section that could have fit. By the time I came to the Verbal reasoning I was overthinking it all, especially how things are worded as there was quite a few to catch you out. At lot have said, who have done it previously, that it is a hard one to call as it's hard to tell how you have done but personally I feel that's me out of the running this time round. I don't feel confident at all. That is great the pair of you found it easy though and fingers crossed you have done well!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Aimforstars

E18 wrote: »
    I personally found myself double guessing everything, as there was quite a few options especially in the SJT section that could have fit. By the time I came to the Verbal reasoning I was overthinking it all, especially how things are worded as there was quite a few to catch you out. At lot have said, who have done it previously, that it is a hard one to call as it's hard to tell how you have done but personally I feel that's me out of the running this time round. I don't feel confident at all. That is great the pair of you found it easy though and fingers crossed you have done well!

I think it's hard to know so don't count yourself out too soon. The wording was tricky and the Situation Judgement was hard to know because there seemed so many good options. I hope I've done well enough because I know the mark to pass last year was high.

Thanks Aimforstars.
    My guts just calling out to me that I haven't did enough.
    There is always next year.
    Going to try and put it out of my head but it's hard.
    Good luck with your result.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ozzie 2018

Anyone any idea when we will get our IST results?. Do we think we will have to wait until 13th December?.

• Advertisement

So emails flood in at 12.01 tonight?, just guessing and hoping. GOOD LUCK on first baby step

So emails flood in at 12.01 tonight?, just guessing and hoping. GOOD LUCK on first baby step

Why 12.01? I think they'll start sending them out on the day of 13th. Looking back at past campaigns they're not the most punctual.

Im being facetious, haven't a clue when !

The joinpsni website, campaign updates, show the results will be out to everyone before the close of business tomorrow.

Just got e mail results passed by two points !!!!! lucky boy Anyone else yet ??

Brilliant, well done!!
    First success story I have heard from a board member on here so far!

Can i ask what time your email was sent, i'm assuming they have all now been sent out for the evening.

Well done

They're still going... received mine at 18.18

Was around 3,30 i saw email

Was around 3,30 i saw email

I got my email about half an hour after asking you that! Can't believe they were still sending them out at that time. Well done bow runner! Looking forward to having a shot at the next stage...

• Advertisement
Advertisement