Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wild camping Wicklow Tomorrow

• 18-09-2020 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi I was looking for some advice on wild camping in Wicklow tomorrow for a couple of nights. There'll be three of us.

First of all can anyone suggest any places that might just be a couple of miles walk from the Glendalough bus stop? It doesn't necessarily have to be that stop just to place where we can pick a couple of tenths and get lost in the countryside somewhere. Also I was wondering because of the covid-19 lockdown are the forests and and fields being scoured by rangers and instantly removing people trying to camp?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

Just saw this post now so I assume you have had your wild camp done and dusted. Hope you had a good camp - the weather has been kind enough anyhow. But if not, then you'd be better off posting in the wild camping forum in the Outdoor Pursuits>Wild Camping.

Advertisement