Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The NOPE Thread *Not for the Squeamish*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Chorcai wrote: »
    Of course I had to look it up.

What is it? Theres no way i'm looking it up.
    And needless to say, dont post it here. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

CMpunked wrote: »

If it's the one I'm thinking about, a young guy dives off a pier (I think) and smashes his face into the wall below. The video shows him diving then you just see him in the water surrounded by blood while someone's trying to rescue him. It then shows him in the hospital after, still alive, with his face and skull literally split in half from the forehead down to his neck. You see it apart and then a doctor pushing both halves together. Absolutely gruesome. I'm not sure what happened the guy afterwards, I remember reading on one of the comments on the video before that he survived but I can't remember the source. I won't link but if you google "diving accident" it's one of the first results that comes up, on liveleak.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭RedXIV

If it's the one I'm thinking about, a young guy dives off a pier (I think) and smashes his face into the wall below. The video shows him diving then you just see him in the water surrounded by blood while someone's trying to rescue him. It then shows him in the hospital after, still alive, with his face and skull literally split in half from the forehead down to his neck. You see it apart and then a doctor pushing both halves together. Absolutely gruesome. I'm not sure what happened the guy afterwards, I remember reading on one of the comments on the video before that he survived but I can't remember the source. I won't link but if you google "diving accident" it's one of the first results that comes up, on liveleak.com.

Its the sound of his teeth knocking together that sends shivers down my spine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭rain on

One of the sources I saw said he died two days later in hospital. It's pretty awful.

Anyone know anything more about the exploding jellyfish video? That's beyond rotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I won't link but if you google "diving accident" it's one of the first results that comes up, on liveleak.com.

cop-out-nope.gif

• Advertisement

rain on wrote: »
    One of the sources I saw said he died two days later in hospital. It's pretty awful.

Anyone know anything more about the exploding jellyfish video? That's beyond rotten.

Yeah just read here that he died two hours later, source not very reliable though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

tracey morgon no gif

I had to look it up didn't I, I just had to :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

I don't know why I keep coming back to this thread :(
    It's almost hypnotic...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 2,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chorcai

^^ what he said :D, it is bad alright but tbh I've seen worse, I think the Mexican Uncle and Nephew one was the worst I've seen along with the video of Eugene Armstrong just don't go there.

"After being given time to say their last words, the captors proceeded with decapitations. Applying chainsaw to one of the captives resulted in rapid spray of blood and albeit violent, it was definitely more merciful than what the other captive got. Before his head was severed, the second captive to die took one last look at his uncle who laid beside him headless, much of his blood sprayed over both captives. Due to massive blood loss, partially decapitated Barnabas Gamez Castro leaned against his nephew and as the captor continued to saw his head off, the chainsaw also cut into the arm of Felix Gamez Garcia."

Those Dnepropetrovsk guys who killed in Ukraine, that was fairly hard to watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

I had a look. Save yourself the sight. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Tim the Enchanter

Trypophobia anyone? Skip to 1:28min

Now I want an Aero...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Bobby42

Should I be worried that the diving accident video didn't bother me in the slightest? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

4369241919_5ec7ec3704.jpg

I8MAP.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

They're inside you.......right now............right as you watch this..............maybe you got them from that sandwich you ate at lunch that just didn't taste right.

Maybe you didn't wash your hands after you went to the jacks? Hmmmm?

Think of them as live Koka noodles inside you!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Juicyfruit

Trypophobia Video

:( What the hell are the weird reptile thingy's with the babies jumping out of the holes in their back??

*Shudder*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

^^That's horrible! A colon cleanse! *shudder*

The worms part didn't bother me at all.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭rain on

Juicyfruit wrote: »
    :( What the hell are the weird reptile thingy's with the babies jumping out of the holes in their back??

*Shudder*
    I'm not sure but I remember reading a wildlife book when I was a kid about a species of frog that incubates its young in little holes on its back, so I reckon that's what it was. The book described it in totally cute terms so the video didn't bother me at all, sometimes I think kids are much less easily fazed than adults though.

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surinam_toad - a bit gross I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Saw this a while back, don't think it needs a NSFW tag, moreso a WTF and a demand for your minute back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

I feel so itchy after looking at this thread! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

I watched it a while back and it is fairly gruesome. I tried to do a bit of research into it to see if he survived or not.
    From what I found out, some sources were saying he died in hospital, and other sources said that the video was 2 seperate videos edited together. Supposedly the guy in the hospital was actually a failed suicide attempt. He shot himself with a shotgun and instead of dying he just split his head in two.
    Either way, when the doctor was holding his head together I'm sure that guy was just hoping to die anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Duggy747 wrote: »
    They're inside you.......right now............right as you watch this..............maybe you got them from that sandwich you ate at lunch that just didn't taste right.

Maybe you didn't wash your hands after you went to the jacks? Hmmmm?

Think of them as live Koka noodles inside you!

:pac:

tumblr_lhbe6c2cXG1qamnodo1_400.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

rain on wrote: »
    Some of them are pretty cool :o and the cow abscess being lanced looks like it would be such a relief for the cow.
    I dunno...maybe it's down to being shown Poltergeist when i was about 6... bring it on guys, give it yur best shot at freaking me out

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Chorcai wrote: »
    Those Dnepropetrovsk guys who killed in Ukraine, that was fairly hard to watch.

This. That video.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭sh__93

Trypophobia anyone?

That is by far the thing that's freaked me out the most here.. Making my skin crawl. I've had like an irrational fear like that for ages but i never knew there was a name for it. Shudder

The Poughkeepsie Tapes is a complete work of fiction.Awesome movie though.

Downloaded this last night. It's ok...creepy yes but also very silly. I think I'm completely desensitised to horror movies. I haven't seen anything that really puts the shits up me :( Any recommendations? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I think I'm completely desensitised to horror movies. I haven't seen anything that really puts the shits up me :( Any recommendations? :D

Watch Martyrs. It's not a horror, but it's pretty sickening.

smash wrote: »
    Watch Martyrs. It's not a horror, but it's pretty sickening.

Is it creepy? Gore and stuff doesn't really bother me. I downloaded A Serbian Film a few weeks ago but never bothered watching it. I want something to make me cry with fear :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Angeles

Why do i feel the need to continue to glance at this thread.......
    *goes back into the corner and enters fetal position*

Advertisement