Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
12-01-2019, 22:03   #361
appledrop
Registered User
 
appledrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 875
Well new cars are like buses. You wait ages to see one then see 3 in one go! A very snazzy looking Range Rover+ a Volvo and Kia. I have no idea what Volvo + Kia car were as it was dark + didn't recognise model. They must both be new styles. The Kia was SUV style but smaller than Sportage. Volvo estate like but not the XC90.

All were black. I wonder is black the new colour trend now like white was a few years ago.
appledrop is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
12-01-2019, 22:51   #362
AMKC
Registered User
 
AMKC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 4,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by appledrop View Post
Well new cars are like buses. You wait ages to see one then see 3 in one go! A very snazzy looking Range Rover+ a Volvo and Kia. I have no idea what Volvo + Kia car were as it was dark + didn't recognise model. They must both be new styles. The Kia was SUV style but smaller than Sportage. Volvo estate like but not the XC90.

All were black. I wonder is black the new colour trend now like white was a few years ago.
Kia Niro or Stonic would have been the Kia then maybe. Was it the Volvo XC60 maybe.
AMKC is offline  
Thanks from:
12-01-2019, 22:57   #363
appledrop
Registered User
 
appledrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 875
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMKC View Post
Kia Niro or Stonic would have been the Kia then maybe. Was it the Volvo XC60 maybe.
Yep just looked up Kia definitely one of those. Are they brand new models? Not sure about Volvo but it could be XC60.
appledrop is offline  
13-01-2019, 09:20   #364
Jeju
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 424
While passing on a DC Friday night another car came up behind and was only a few feet from my back bumper, I finished my manouver and about 10 seconds later a derermined 191 Dacia Duster thuddered past.

Last edited by Jeju; 13-01-2019 at 09:24.
Jeju is offline  
(2) thanks from:
13-01-2019, 10:37   #365
orm0nd
Registered User
 
orm0nd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dia1988 View Post
Guess what 191KY1 is attached to?


A CLAAS tractor!

For something that'll spend most of it's time in a field that 1k wasn't well spent imo!
Most likely costing well over a 100k another 1 won't make much difference when wrote off against tax.
orm0nd is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
13-01-2019, 11:49   #366
emfifty
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 115
Another terrible car accident tragedy in Donegal,

A Ford Ranger was involved. Handbrake?

emfifty is offline  
13-01-2019, 13:50   #367
ION08
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,517
191 Tesla Model X

ION08 is offline  
13-01-2019, 13:55   #368
appledrop
Registered User
 
appledrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 875
Another black car. Definitely must be the new 'in' colour.
appledrop is offline  
13-01-2019, 14:23   #369
AMKC
Registered User
 
AMKC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 4,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by appledrop View Post
Yep just looked up Kia definitely one of those. Are they brand new models? Not sure about Volvo but it could be XC60.
The Stonic has been out a year and the Niro about 2 years .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeju View Post
While passing on a DC Friday night another car came up behind and was only a few feet from my back bumper, I finished my manouver and about 10 seconds later a derermined 191 Dacia Duster thuddered past.
Whats a DC?
AMKC is offline  
Advertisement
13-01-2019, 15:24   #370
ddarcy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by appledrop View Post
Well new cars are like buses. You wait ages to see one then see 3 in one go! A very snazzy looking Range Rover+ a Volvo and Kia. I have no idea what Volvo + Kia car were as it was dark + didn't recognise model. They must both be new styles. The Kia was SUV style but smaller than Sportage. Volvo estate like but not the XC90.

All were black. I wonder is black the new colour trend now like white was a few years ago.
Same with me I saw none and then saw a whole bunch. The first I saw was a Suzuki Ignis, followed by a Kia Sportage, Hyundai Tucson, Dacia Duster, another Tucson and finally Audi A4. All the SUVs were black in colour.

Have to the Ignis is an odd one.
ddarcy is offline  
13-01-2019, 15:30   #371
emfifty
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by greendragon3 View Post

Article doesn't confirm anything.
emfifty is offline  
13-01-2019, 19:21   #372
GusGus
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 148
I like this one
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg E3674011-088E-4D9C-8693-31AFA961C571.jpeg (1.81 MB, 296 views)
GusGus is offline  
(4) thanks from:
13-01-2019, 19:28   #373
alan partridge aha
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,003
1st 191 I saw only yesterday and it is a Sandero and 2nd a van ffs.
alan partridge aha is offline  
13-01-2019, 19:31   #374
Widdensushi
Registered User
 
Widdensushi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 663
Quote:
Originally Posted by emfifty View Post
Article doesn't confirm anything.
I don't think this is the place for too much discussion on that, rip
Widdensushi is offline  
(3) thanks from:
13-01-2019, 20:18   #375
Boscoirl
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,335
I always presumed The guy from Laois worked for Ford
Boscoirl is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet