Originally Posted by v10
I was just emailed details of a new service being offered by BMW .. what are your thoughts on it ? ...
Basically for €49 per month you get :
• Monthly exterior hand-wash and monthly interior vacuum at any BMW Dealer for free.
• For each BMW Service choose between pick-up and delivery or replacement vehicle free of charge.
• In-depth leather care and interior cleaning with original BMW cleaning products included.
• Drive a BMW model of your choice for 3 days a year for free
• Rent a roof box or bicycle holder for your vacation for free.
• We take care of your scratches and dents up to an amount of € 100.00 / year.
• 10% discount on toll road expenses (up to € 100.00 / year).
• Get 5 cents on each liter of fuel at partnering petrol stations.
€600 per year .. what do you think ?
Monthly wash - put a value of a tenner on this same as a garage wash
Free pick up/delivery or replacement vehicle for each service - zero value to me as I wouldn't get it serviced in dealers
Leather care - maybe worth something
BMW model.of choice for 3 days - ok deal if you could get something exotic, i8, m car, convertible and take on a weekend down the country but can't see them honouring it. 116d from Tuesday to Thursday maybe.
Roof box or bicycle holder- no interest
Scratches and dents - not much for 100 euro. Might put it towards an alloy refurbished if allowed. Car currently has no body scratches
Toll roads - would not save me much maybe a euro a month.
5 cent a litre fuel - save me about a fiver a month at most
Overall, nothing much to see here. Getting a top notch car to drive for 3 days about all that is here. Insurance could be a killer.