Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

4TH TIME IN COURT - NO FILE FROM D.P.P

Options
  • 30-11-2018 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Early in the year I was wrongly charged with a minor offence of photocopying a prescription and trying too pass it over a counter, this is an allegation that I have denied.

I am due to attend court in the forthcoming week, this will be the fourth time and I have not been given disclosure after requesting it 3 months back. I have retained a solicitor whom is slowly progressing through the process.

I am told that this situation is normal, that I can be brought before the court until the DPP are prepared.

If I was guilty, I would not mind, truth is this is my first time in court and it is having a massive impact on my working and family life since the newspaper "The Westmeath Indo" has taken an interest in publishing details since the first hearing. Their is no presumption of innocent until proven guilty here. My life is beginning to look like a stage, and their is only so much someone can take... The fact that this is being dragged out.. Is this right ? Has anyone had similar experiences ?
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement