If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Discount Code

Options
  • 09-05-2018 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hi,
    /
    Is it possible to use a discount code on the Irish site?
    I cant seem to find it going through checkout.

Thanks 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,128 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

DaTown wrote: »
    Hi,
    /

Thanks 
    Hi DaTown,

Which product is it you are looking to order and which discount code do you have?

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭DaTown

Hi,
    /

Thanks 
    Hi DaTown,

Which product is it you are looking to order and which discount code do you have?

Kind regards

David
    The code was Tv100. I was just curious if it can be used on the Irish site.

Might be looking at LG oled in June. 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,128 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,
    /

Thanks 
    Hi DaTown,

Kind regards

David
    The code was Tv100. I was just curious if it can be used on the Irish site.

Might be looking at LG oled in June. 
    Hi DaTown,

The TV100 code was running over the bank holiday weekend. It has now finished and has been replaced with a 5% off deal for the World Cup. We can certainly do this discount for you if you would like to order over the phone. I don;t know how long this promotion will run for so can't guarantee it will be available in June.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 1 stavensmith

yes last time i have get a best discount codes for Irish site..and get 5% off..

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi guys - this is a really old thread and we do not run a 5% off code on the site any more ( we never really did a global % off voucher)

If it is specifically OLED TV you are looking at we are currently running a £150 off all OLED TV voucher ( GDOLED150  ) up to £1500 and a £200 off voucher on OLED over £1500 ( GDOLED200 ) - this can be applied on the £ Sterling pricing only on www.richersounds.ie 

Thanks again and keep us posted if you need any other current voucher info or pricing,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

This is an odd resurrection.

@stevensmith please read the Charter for this forum, digging up old threads is not welcome, and this is not a discussion forum. As a new Boards user, reading the Boards FAQ and the Charter for any forum in which you intend to post is strongly recommended.

Thread closed.

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.