Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Umarex/VFC MP7

• 23-03-2019 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭

As title states, must be in excellent condition. Pictures are vital along with asking price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭LeeHarvey

Back to the top.

Anyone have one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭brugmand

There's a few mp7 gbbs on prefired for handy money but they might be tm versions

I haven't had great experience with PreFired both as seller and buyer. Seems to be a shed-load of tire kickers and kids with no intention of buying, or people with NO idea how to wrap something up and bring it to a post office so I'll be staying away from that site, thanks for the heads up anyway.
    The TM versions aren't 1:1 for some strange reason, that's why I'm after a VFC/Umarex one.

Umarex MP7...

• Advertisement

Umarex/VFC MP7 pew pew?

Umarex HK MP7..... Anyone?

Pew pew Umarex MP7??

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭CWhite11

Have a look at my most recent listing if you’re interested.

That's a nice gun but a little expensive for my budget..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭CWhite11

No problem mate, best of luck in the search!

Advertisement