Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

I know I'm right.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Whoa, we gotta a badass up in here :pac:

A very tired bad ass.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Feeling similar here, feckin joint pain..

Its a curse. I can't lie down with it.

• Advertisement

Yeah, seriously restless

Hoping a walk in the fresh air will help me with that.

Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks Grem. My mind and body are in a race with each other. Constantly running. One of them has to give eventually.

Back from my walk and feeling no better. Actually physically and mentally worse and sweatier.

• Advertisement

We are a lot tougher than you can imagine. It's crazy how resilient we are.

Crazy how many days one can go without sleep

That's quite literal. Mind yourself, brain can come up with very strange things when exhausted

Yeah it can. Trying to take care anyway. Made a sandwich but just couldn't stomach it. Not sure if I'll go to the gym at all today.

Whatever you can manage

I think bed for the time being.

Good plan..

Couldn't get to sleep. Damn.

Still up here too.

How was the rest of the shift?

• Advertisement

It was ok, just usual, ran a little late..

So whats the plan for the rest of the day before presumably work again tonight?

Try sleep or at least rest

Hope you manage to get some.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

exhaustion can get you to sleep a lot faster than cocoa I have found :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Hump Day (1st!!)

Ah hump day.

Bad me is back. Oops

Think of it as a temporary thing.

• Advertisement

I have risen from the dead.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement