Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Swim Analysis

• 06-10-2019 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 591 ✭✭✭

Hi folks
    Is anyone aware of where I could go to get a video analysis and or coaching to help me improve my swimming times?

I swim triathlon and am usually middle of the pack swimmer. I’m pretty much self taught so I want to see if a coach can help steer me in the right direction which hopefully could help me speed up as well...

Based in Cork but willing to travel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Hannaho

The Swim Studio in Stradbally, Laois.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭ray o

Cona wrote: »
    Hi folks
    Is anyone aware of where I could go to get a video analysis and or coaching to help me improve my swimming times?

I swim triathlon and am usually middle of the pack swimmer. I’m pretty much self taught so I want to see if a coach can help steer me in the right direction which hopefully could help me speed up as well...

Can you swim with a Masters or Tri group?

A swim coach with a good eye should be able to highlight any major stroke flaws without the need for video analysis and also give guidance on drills to work on them.

However, seeing yourself swim on video is real reality check. It is a great way to see what you are really doing in the water opposed to what you think you are doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭and still ricky villa

http://swimanalysis.ie/

This guy is great. Immediate feedback and improvements. I recently went back to the drills he gave me and am seeing the seconds drop off

Laois based

• Closed Accounts Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Cona

http://swimanalysis.ie/

This guy is great. Immediate feedback and improvements. I recently went back to the drills he gave me and am seeing the seconds drop off

Laois based

Hmmm this looks good. Although it’s a bit of a trek I’d be willing to give it a go as it exactly what I’m looking

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭kabuxa

Cona wrote: »
    Hi folks

Hi Cona, Bjorn is a fantastic swimming coach and does swim analysis too. Based in Cork! https://www.tricoachbjorn.com/

• Advertisement
Advertisement