Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1:1 swimming lessons

• 13-04-2015 8:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

My apologies if this has been asked before but I'm looking for suggestions for a swim teacher, preferably 1:1 for adult and child in either Louth, Meath or North Dublin. Any advice appreciated please. Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Are you within travelling distance of the NAC in Blanchardstown? If so I can recommend a couple of good teachers there. What's your level and that of the child - absolute beginner or some swim experience already etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭radioland

MojoMaker wrote: »
    Are you within travelling distance of the NAC in Blanchardstown? If so I can recommend a couple of good teachers there. What's your level and that of the child - absolute beginner or some swim experience already etc?

Yes, it's an option thank you. Glad of any recommendations . Has had some lessons but not a lot of progress

Advertisement