Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Masters Swimming, Northside?

• 13-02-2008 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anywhere that does masters swimming on the northside? Preferably nowhere that's gonna break the bank! I had a number for a place in Raheny a while ago, but I lost it. I'm based in Dublin 11, so anywhere nearby would be great.

Tried lessons in the Markievicz pool last year, but it wasn't really the right type of lessons for me.

Cheers

Edit: Never mind, found that number just there!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Patrickisperfec

the NAC

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭rokossovsky

Hi
    you can try NACMasters. Check out the website www.nacmasters.com for club information and swim times. We have 4 lanes in NAC so all abilities are covered. We also swim tuesday nights in Westwood 2 lanes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 MARKO85

is it club team swimming?..or have to get lesson?

i wanna have time together..~~^^

i am in Dublin 15.

MARKO85 wrote: »
    is it club team swimming?..or have to get lesson?

i wanna have time together..~~^^

i am in Dublin 15.

Its a masters swimming club. So no lessons are given

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 MARKO85

nice to meet you!

first.. thank you for your reply..

i wonder if i could join master swimming club.^^

i am from Republic of korea.

swimming is important to me , love..^^

so..i am worried. that i am foreigner..

anyway. if 'ok', could you tell me detail..

thank you..~ nice to meet you!

• Advertisement

MARKO85 wrote: »
    nice to meet you!

first.. thank you for your reply..

i wonder if i could join master swimming club.^^

i am from Republic of korea.

swimming is important to me , love..^^

so..i am worried. that i am foreigner..

anyway. if 'ok', could you tell me detail..

thank you..~ nice to meet you!

Hi Mark085,
    Our club membership is very multinational, french spanish south african american, canadian, english, zimbabwean, czech so come along we would love to meet you and get you training. I dont know where you are living in Dublin but come along tonight to Westwood in Clontarf (beside Dart station). We meet in the foyer about 8:45pm - you will see a group there. I will be there myself so I will look out for you if you let me know you are coming.
    If you cant make it tonight come on thursday to the NAC...again we meet in the foyer at about 8:45. the session starts at 9:00 so try be in the water by 8:55 for warm up. Typical sessions are about 2500m - 3000m depending on your ability. Check out our web site www.nacmasters.com for directions and more club information. Maybe see you later then?

Advertisement