Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

XBox One S Rocket League Edition €150 - Currys Liffey Valley

• 14-03-2018 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭

As per topic, just inside the door in Curry's in Liffey Valley, they had a number of white Xbox One S with Rocket league bundled for €150 down from €300.

Might be of interest to someone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭The Undecided One

Doodah7 wrote: »
    As per topic, just inside the door in Curry's in Liffey Valley, they had a number of white Xbox One S with Rocket league bundled for €150 down from €300.

Might be of interest to someone.

Ah man! Wish this was in Limerick!

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Stupify

Ah man! Wish this was in Limerick!

Should give them a call, they might have em too.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Was up there at about 6 and there was none left

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭itsasecret

they have some in Blanchardstown, and the bigger memory one for €200

Think I'll fly out that way after work. Hopefully they have one left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

Anyone know if theyve any left by any chance?

I bought the last 1tb one in blanch at about half 4. They had 3 500gb ones left .

cool thanks, was gonna go over in the morning but doubt they'll any by then

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

cool thanks, was gonna go over in the morning but doubt they'll any by then
    I'm sure there'll be a few on Adverts. :mad:

Anyone have a product code by any chance, I rang currys and they can't find it on their system without a code

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭draycottgirlz

Thanks to OP

Got mine today, popped into store and mentioned I called about Xbox one S mangers special.... they checked out the back for stock and have found one for me. Worth a try calling in store

Thanks to OP

Got mine today, popped into store and mentioned I called about Xbox one S mangers special.... they checked out the back for stock and have found one for me. Worth a try calling in store

What store did you get it in?

I got another one for the young lad today (he's taken all my other consoles :) ). Went to liffey Valley and they had 3 in the basket, 2 500gb forza ones and a 1tb forza one marked €159. Picked up the 1tb one and went to the till.

The girl said she didn't think there was any left and picked one from behind the till that was a 500gb mine craft one. That was 160 but I figured if that's all they had I'd go for it.

Took it home and straight away things were amiss, it had obviously been opened. Turned out the game and xbox live codes had been used. Bit closer inspection and there were marks on the xbox itself and on the controller. So boxed it up and headed back. Guy on customer service checked and said he was showing 2 1tb ones and went to check, came back a few mins later with a 1tb forza. Was on the system for 160 so didn't cost extra.

So long story short :) liffey Valley might have another 1tb forza one left for €160

i got a 1tb forza and hot wheels one in liffey valley today myself for 150e, was in carrickmines today also and they had the same one priced as 160 and also 199, got the 160 one for my friend, pricing seems random on them

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭draycottgirlz

What store did you get it in?

Carrickmines

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

Thanks OP, just picked up one 1TB with Forza Hotweels for €150 in Jervis. Still a few left, hurry.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Dexster555

Canonfan wrote: »
    Thanks OP, just picked up one 1TB with Forza Hotweels for €150 in Jervis. Still a few left, hurry.

Do you think there will be some tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I'll save people a trip.. none in Sligo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

Dexster555 wrote: »
    Do you think there will be some tomorrow?

I doubt, even the two ladies at the counter were surprised with that price. Better call them see if you can reserve one.

Canonfan wrote: »
    I doubt, even the two ladies at the counter were surprised with that price. Better call them see if you can reserve one.

Anyone in Jervis today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 Aldormanndiobla

Anyone in Jervis today?

The last two were bought yesterday in Jervis.
    Don't know if they have anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

have a xbox one s 500gb assassin's creed origins bundle on reserve for €150 there, hesitating cos its a game i dont like and its only 500gb not a 1 tb

are these any good over the much more expensive PS4 btw?

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭razor12345

I'd gladly take your reservation if you chose not to use it!
    have a xbox one s 500gb assassin's creed origins bundle on reserve for €150 there, hesitating cos its a game i dont like and its only 500gb not a 1 tb

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭finglashoop

My wife rang jervis. No stock. Shes in liffey valley. Only hot wheels bundle at 349.

In store checked and said sold out everywhere.

My wife rang jervis. No stock. Shes in liffey valley. Only hot wheels bundle at 349.

In store checked and said sold out everywhere.

they lie! Got told the same, rocked up to store and at the front in basket with SD cards, headphones etc etc

Mate got told the same went to store in cork and same thing

they cant be arsed or just dont know

Box in basket just empty one, real thing in store room

How u reserve as could not ring them

How u reserve as could not ring them

you ask them nicely in store and they agree to hold it for 24 hours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

They're essentially identical, the only difference is in the exclusive games.

I think the only reason the Xbox One is always far cheaper and has better deals is because the PS4 vastly outsells the XB1 so not much incentive needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

Anyone spotted anymore of these out in the wild?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Tried Jervis, Blanchardstown and Liffey valley today, no luck in any of them. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement