Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

After hours is a load of ****e these days. Good Jaysus

People don’t agree with me. I DEMAND IT IS SHUT DOWN!!

DS86DS wrote: »
    I think the problem with threads like this is that there is a genuine discussion to be had about the affects of immigration on our society. In this instance, regarding African gangs attacking and threatening people in local Northside communities.

But the usual leftists Invade the thread and start trying to thwart it. They've tried their best to try and thwart this thread in recent pages

They are ideological fanatics with utter contempt for anybody who doesn't share their views and will do their best to run amok in threads and destroy the chance for a mature and open discussion about current Irish society.

The problem with threads like this is that people who aren’t/don’t have to deal with the crap think their sugarcoated version of reality is real life. It’s not.

MFPM wrote: »
    A particular city in the south west became synomous with knife crime - must have been all the migrants, was it?

Ten or more years ago and cleaned up now?

The thing is if you start annoying people in Rush like this there are a lot tough locals there who'll sort the problem themselves and that will be the end of the black gang problem. :D

100% we’ve a low key group going.

I don't live in the area, but will recommend you to anybody I know there ðŸ‘

Cheers man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭John Sacrimoni

Some amount of backseat modding in this thread, i thought that was against the charter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭DS86DS

That video has f*ck all to do with Balbriggan bar the fight with the school kids that seems to be just tacked on to make it about Balbriggan.

**** all to do with Balbriggan does it? A traumatised couple talking about been attacked by the little sh¦ts IN BALBRIGGAN has nothing to do with Balbriggan?????

Alright I've had enough of the softie polite approach........When this lot gets deported, I would be thinking you lot would follow

I will personally shine my boots and kick your reddened arses into outer space where the lot of you belong

• Registered Users Posts: 7,215 ✭✭✭facehugger99

Punishment beatings by a certain group.

Only thing that would stop this.

So I read somewhere.

So your solution to scumbag behavior is extra scumbag behavior.

Sounds lovely.

Sounds lovely.

Its not scumbag behaviour to beat the **** out of someone who is terrorising people, its heroic stuff and whoever does it has my full backing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

That video was doing the roads a few years ago about supposed Christmas riots in grafton street.

• Advertisement

That video was doing the roads a few years ago about supposed Christmas riots in grafton street.

Yeah thats right, but it was Henry street and there was a disturbance i wouldnt call it a riot but it was two black gangs fighting one another. Some members of the public got caught up in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭DS86DS

Its not scumbag behaviour to beat the **** out of someone who is terrorising people, its heroic stuff and whoever does it has my full backing.

The average snivelling, b!tchy, scrawny, velvet scarf wearing, keyboard thumping liberal hipster here would probably run crying if you gave them a little slap on the head..........so it's no wonder they don't understand the language been spoken.

They are big shots behind their keyboards and talk crap about how people been beaten and threatened with knives "is no big deal"

Yet they'd probably run a mile at the mere sniff of a fight.....let alone put up against a heavily armed gang.

Scrawny, b!tchy, snivelling little leftist keyboard pushing weasels who couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag.......let alone put themselves in the situation that many innocent folks, including the elderly in Balbriggan who have to put up with this in a daily basis.

Weak snivelling privileged little Daddy Boys cowards who would probably faint at the idea of an arm wrestle......let alone put themselves in the situation ordinary people in Balbriggan are faced with.

Mostly they are cowards, they be the type that would let their family get terrorised while saying "oh well its the guards job to do something about it" even though the guards will do fùck all about it.

I feel sorry for their partners ending up with such weaklings.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

**** all to do with Balbriggan does it? A traumatised couple talking about been attacked by the little sh¦ts IN BALBRIGGAN has nothing to do with Balbriggan?????

Alright I've had enough of the softie polite approach........When this lot gets deported, I would be thinking you lot would follow

I will personally shine my boots and kick your reddened arses into outer space where the lot of you belong

It didn’t happen in Balbriggan. You’re getting sucked in by fake news. The fighting school kids part was around the Chapel Gate area in Balbriggan.
    Your problem is you’re taking the creator of the video at face value.

There’s a lot of bullsh*t from both sides in this thread. I’ll call it out no matter what side it’s from. I’m from Balbriggan and I’m aware of a lot of incidents that would support your side that you most likely wouldn’t have heard of but that incident with the American family 100% didn’t happen in Balbriggan.

If you want to pop down here some day my reddened arse will be waiting for your shiny boots.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

It didn’t happen in Balbriggan. You’re getting sucked in by fake news. The fighting school kids part was around the Chapel Gate area in Balbriggan.
    Your problem is you’re taking the creator of the video at face value.

There’s a lot of bullsh*t from both sides in this thread. I’ll call it out no matter what side it’s from. I’m from Balbriggan and I’m aware of a lot of incidents that would support your side that you most likely wouldn’t have heard of but that incident with the American family 100% didn’t happen in Balbriggan.

If you want to pop down here some day my reddened arse will be waiting for your shiny boots.

:eek: to the last sentence!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MFPM

I’m starting to think I might run myself. I’m from the area, fairly articulate and have seen first hand what these animals do. Looks like it’s going to be a cultural night in Rush again, this is one of many posts locally.

There is a right wing councillor elected in Fingal. he's based in the Malahide ward. He's a digusting individual. Elected for FG, left to join Renua and now is an independent. Thankfully come next June he will be defeated.

It would be fantastic if you stood - please do. Firstly, if you material reflects your posts, you'll be identifiable to us, thus when you get a miserly vote we can have a good laugh at your expense.

There is a right wing councillor elected in Fingal. he's based in the Malahide ward. He's a digusting individual. Elected for FG, left to join Renua and now is an independent. Thankfully come next June he will be defeated.

It would be fantastic if you stood - please do. Firstly, if you material reflects your posts, you'll be identifiable to us, thus when you get a miserly vote we can have a good laugh at your expense.

Come down and meet the African gang MFPM. They will change your mind on this.

Comment all you want on Paris the same way as I can comment on Margaret Cash. The crux of your argument seems to be what then? That Balbriggan hasn't been negatively affected by African Immigration.

As I can on balbriggan - so why did you say I couldn't earlier - not very consistent are you?

Ten or more years ago and cleaned up now?

When I was replying to you earlier, I was smiling thinking this would be your response. :)

The time is irrelevant, you suggested that 'paddies' don't do knives ('m paraphrasing) yet you've just acknowledged they do! Quite apart from that fact, part of the prison population of Mountjoy, Wheatfield and Limerick would also prove you're talking through your backside.

Come down and meet the African gang MFPM. They will change your mind on this.

Change my mind on what - the people of Rush electing an imbecile?

• Advertisement

When you can't win with words resort to violence...how terribly fascistic of you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭hill16bhoy

Kivaro wrote: »
    Yet, we have you saying:

I am sure that with your morally superior values you understand that theft of services is illegal and it is against the law, and it is not the norm in civilised society. Also, your actions of drinking and shouting and banging on every window on theses trams is loutish behaviour and it is also unacceptable in a normal society. There were passengers on those trams and trains that were genuinely in fear of your thuggish behaviour.

Many of us now do understand though the origins of your posting style.
    You do seem to have led a very sheltered life.

I do find it interesting that your reaction to what I witnessed wasn't to generalise about the white, settled Irish being "scum".

Given that that's the exact modus operandi of the far right against ethnic minorities whenever a member of any of them of them steps out of line.

I'll tell you what else I saw in Gdansk before the Ireland-Spain game in 2012. An Irish supporter was inside a portaloo beside the final tram stop near the stadium. Then two other Irish supporters, drunk off their heads, upended the portaloo with the man inside. I saw this happening about 50 metres away from me as I walked.

Now this, according to the logic of the forum Stormfronters, means white Irish are all scum.

I'm not saying that - thats the logic of the racists here.

Oh, and I'm sure you're as white as snow. A real little goody two shoes, I bet.

When I was replying to you earlier, I was smiling thinking this would be your response. :)

The time is irrelevant, you suggested that 'paddies' don't do knives ('m paraphrasing) yet you've just acknowledged they do! Quite apart from that fact, part of the prison population of Mountjoy, Wheatfield and Limerick would also prove you're talking through your backside.
    It's amazing how much these "patriots" don't know about their own country.

They wouldn't know patriotism if it kicked them up their rear end.

Fifth columnists for the imperialist, colonial agenda of Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson, Jacob Rees-Mogg, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon and Steve Bannon, the lot of them.

Jackboots, no doubt.

Though I somehow doubt you'd say boo to a goose in real life.

The average snivelling, b!tchy, scrawny, velvet scarf wearing, keyboard thumping liberal hipster here would probably run crying if you gave them a little slap on the head..........so it's no wonder they don't understand the language been spoken.

They are big shots behind their keyboards and talk crap about how people been beaten and threatened with knives "is no big deal"

Yet they'd probably run a mile at the mere sniff of a fight.....let alone put up against a heavily armed gang.

Scrawny, b!tchy, snivelling little leftist keyboard pushing weasels who couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag.......let alone put themselves in the situation that many innocent folks, including the elderly in Balbriggan who have to put up with this in a daily basis.

Weak snivelling privileged little Daddy Boys cowards who would probably faint at the idea of an arm wrestle......let alone put themselves in the situation ordinary people in Balbriggan are faced with.

The above comes from a poster who hasn't been out of bed all day. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Can people not debate sensibly here? It’s childish bollox, name calling, insults...
    And the side that think they’re so progressive and liberal seem to actually be the worst offenders.

As I can on balbriggan - so why did you say I couldn't earlier - not very consistent are you?

Its you who has been saying you've been in Balbriggan and you know the place. As I said Balbriggan is close by you can actually visit here and I have told you the exact place to see the African gang. Then you can comment with a bit more authority. As I said why don't you introduce yourself to them tell them you have been sticking up for them. Remember don't wear branded clothes or bring your phone they will take them from you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Sounds lovely.

Proven results.

hill16bhoy wrote: »
    The above comes from a poster who hasn't been out of bed all day. :D

I'd say you MPFMs other personality trying to get this thread stopped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,824 ✭✭✭enricoh

Can people not debate sensibly here? It’s childish bollox, name calling, insults...
    And the side that think they’re so progressive and liberal seem to actually be the worst offenders.

Someone posted this earlier, not one lefty answered it, just pages of the usual rubbish, nuff said
    - What are the benefits to Ireland of allowing waves of unskilled, destitute economic migrants from the 3rd world to enter our country?

- Where do you propose to house them and address those gaps?

- Who do you expect to pay for it and how?

- How do you propose to address cultural, religious and behavioural issues that may arise by virue of them now being in a modern, secular liberal and socially free country

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement