Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dealz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Good price, the knock off twin peaks bars are 180g. I would prefer the mini individual wrapped bars though. Big toblerone blocks are just a gimmick and a nuisance to eat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

rubadub wrote: »
    Good price, the knock off twin peaks bars are 180g. I would prefer the mini individual wrapped bars though. Big toblerone blocks are just a gimmick and a nuisance to eat.

There is a taste difference between the toblerone large bars and the toblerone small bars. Am I the only one who gets this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,573 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

sunny2004 wrote: »
    There is a taste difference between the toblerone large bars and the toblerone small bars. Am I the only one who gets this ?

No difference in taste at all

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 73,380 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I always thought the small bars were softer chocolate

sunny2004 wrote: »
    not sure about actual chocolate composition/taste but I am pretty sure the small ones have smaller chewy bits in them so I much prefer it, the big ones get caught in my teeth.

I was saying before I wish they made the twin peaks in regular shaped bars, like a 4 pack, not toblerone shaped at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Kerry25x

Some of the multipack chocolates have gotten smaller. Snickers and Bountys are in 3 packs now instead of 4 packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,816 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Kerry25x wrote: »
    Some of the multipack chocolates have gotten smaller. Snickers and Bountys are in 3 packs now instead of 4 packs.
    They do the same with curly wurleys 4 pack instead of 5.
    1.49 for a 5 pack in Tesco

• Kerry25x wrote: »

Brexit? Or them been cheap them cars are tiny anyway lol I eat all 4

gmisk wrote: »
    They do the same with curly wurleys 4 pack instead of 5.
    1.49 for a 5 pack in Tesco
    you can take that as being on offer, even though it is not advertised as such. Many of tescos best bargains are not advertised at all -since they do not actually want people buying them, they just want to appear good in price comparison surveys. The good. non advertised, bargains are nearly always sold out in my tesco.
    Brexit? Or them been cheap them cars are tiny anyway lol I eat all 4
    bounties are one that have not shrunk, they have a patent, copyright or similar on the shape so that could be the reason. 4 bounties are 3.19 in tesco, so dealz is still good, I am surprised the 4 pack for 1.50 lasted so long.

Said it before, in dealz I just flip it over and read the weights to see if it is good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,407 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

2.50 for 75ml Sensodyne toothpaste.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

kneemos wrote: »
    2.50 for 75ml Sensodyne toothpaste.

And it's the old style tube. The new tubes they use are poxy, the toothpaste is too runny I find.

sweetie wrote: »
    And it's the old style tube. The new tubes they use are poxy, the toothpaste is too runny I find.

Only started using it,but do find it very runny.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,298 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Anyone seen this Poundland item here?
    39112252.jpg39117217.jpg

zell12 wrote: »
    Anyone seen this Poundland item here?
    hahhaa, that is amazing!

they had trump stuff before, it was at the end of an aisle with pots & pans, it was shortlived as I missed out getting trump golf balls.

That would be prefect little stocking filler for several people I know.

shows on the dealz site
    https://www.dealz.ie/trump-toilet-brush

rubadub wrote: »

oooh must get me some. :D:D:D

Large cans of Sure Deodorant for two euro,if I saw it right in passing.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭you2008

Has anyone saw the 1.50 euro bullet recently:P? seem gone from my local ...........

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

6 pack coke zero - 2 euro at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Anyone see the Donald Trump bog brush anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

Anyone see the Donald Trump bog brush anywhere?
    Yeah, I got three in the Liffey St Branch yesterday. Not many left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭MB05

For anyone looking for the Donald Trump Toilet Brushes they had a good few of them in the Omni Park Santry store today.

They also had the Twin Peaks bars for €1. I am not sure if this offer was specific to Omni or available in all Dealz stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,149 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

MB05 wrote: »
    They also had the Twin Peaks bars for €1. I am not sure if this offer was specific to Omni or available in all Dealz stores.

They were in The Showgrounds in Clonmel also!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

They were in The Showgrounds in Clonmel also!
    In Wexford too. 3 types - toblerone-ish, popping candy, and honeycomb. For €1 they tatse pretty good.

Some nice ones
    383152.jpg387521-3_3.jpg324523-10_3.jpg

The Grinch various sweet items, lollipops, marshmallows, reduced to 75c

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭theguzman

skimpydoo wrote: »
    Yeah, I got three in the Liffey St Branch yesterday. Not many left.

I think he own's copyright so the joke is on you. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭pummice

Suffer from dry eyes? Dealz have eye drops at €1.50. Typical price range in a regular chemist is €5 to €15.

camping pillow 75c
    santa, reindeer,snowman inflatables 1.50

also recommend the dark twin peaks for 1.00

Advent calendars reduced to 75c or 50c

• Advertisement

Plax Whitening 500ml is €1.50

Advertisement