Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Keeping a car looking like new

• 03-04-2020 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,671 ✭✭✭✭

I'd like advice/tip on interior and exterior cleaning of my car.

With a bit more time on my hands now I wash my car a bit more than I used to, this has coincided with me getting a new 2nd hand car so I'd like to keeping it looking like new. I'm not too fanatical about it but would like a clean car.

What car-wash products do you recommend to use to clean the exterior and interior of the car including the glass? What should I use to remove a few tiny tar specs that I found the last time I washed it.

How do I wash it - what's the sequence in washing, currently I hose it down, use a car wash shampoo then rinse and sometimes wipe down with a cloth.

Comments

Advertisement