Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pharmaton deal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭TheHulk

Great value

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

I've never had these but looks like I'll be having a lot. Bought three packs for Order Total: €32.34 with the 10 percent newsletter discount.

Anyone take these a lot? Worth it? Also I assume this kind of thing does not go off.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Site seems good value in general

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭jack in the box

cronos wrote: »
    I've never had these but looks like I'll be having a lot. Bought three packs for Order Total: €32.34 with the 10 percent newsletter discount.

Anyone take these a lot? Worth it? Also I assume this kind of thing does not go off.

Yes they are great if you get run down easily.

I usually take for 3 months with a month break and then start again.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

100 Capsules doesn't seem to be an option any more but 30 capsules still a great price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Waste of money, should have bought some organic veg instead

Yes they are great if you get run down easily.

I usually take for 3 months with a month break and then start again.

Do you know why you take a break?

FFVII wrote: »
    Do you know why you take a break?

It says on the label not to take for any more than 12 weeks

Arrived this morning. Let's see how it goes. Curious to hear other's experiences with it.

Just noticed the expiry date is soon enough in that it's April 2020. So as I have 300 it looks like I'll really only have time for 200 if I take brakes. Something to consider for those who bulk purchased.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭savemejebus

From my experience taking these years ago, I think you really have to eat something before you take these, otherwise you will puke. Don't know why, just something to be aware of.

• Advertisement

It says on the label not to take for any more than 12 weeks

Gives your body a break from the burden was the right answer.

FFVII wrote: »
    Gives your body a break from the burden was the right answer.

Thank you for answering your own question.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

From my experience taking these years ago, I think you really have to eat something before you take these, otherwise you will puke. Don't know why, just something to be aware of.

Heed this advice. I didn't and I'm paying the iron price for it as we speak.

Miike wrote: »

:confused:

Miike wrote: »

Iron price?

cronos wrote: »
    Iron price?

not sure what the poster means but I think there is a lot of iron in the tablets and some people complain of constipation while taking them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

Sorry it's a figure of speech. A stupid Game of Thrones reference that I can't even understand why I used? I think its a game of thrones reference. (I might be going mad)

I took those Pharmaton on an empty stomach with only a sip of water and puked profusely afterwards :(

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Onity

Does anyone know if the 10% off code with the newsletter sign up is a general code, or user specific? Signed up but haven't received anything yet and I can see that the sale ends today.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Decent sale, got 4 x Berocca boost 30 packs for €12.10 each. Usually €16+

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

Are these worth taking?

• Advertisement

bosco12345 wrote: »
    Are these worth taking?

I think they are worth taking if you are feeling a bit low in yourself, they work for me, like the other posts say take for 2-3 months then take a break. I usually wait and see if my moods come back then start them again :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement