Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How to burn an American Flag.

Options
  • 09-10-2001 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Step #1, Hold Flag at arms length. Dip in petrol and then light from bottom with naked flame.

1008pakistanfire2.jpg

"Whoops! there goes my hand. Knew I should of washed off that petrol. "

Step #2
    Ensure you are upwind and the other guy holding the flag isn't a complete idiot. Also make sure you don't have people around laughing at you.

1008Attacks-Pakistan-Protest-ON.jpg

Hmmm, guess he forgot that too.

Hallmark moment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

What a bloody muppet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

let me be the first to reply with

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

A bit stupid in all honesty.

At least it wasn't put on the humour board.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

hehe no more bushy beard for him

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I think the appropriate cartoon style speech bubble is...

"AAAIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Digi_Tilmitt

Shame on you guys for makin fun of those poor people! They are standing up against those dam American's. So what if they make a mistake, there a lot better people that us. We just sit and watch as we get dragged into America's war. Did you know they burned our flag too? Shame on us all for licking America's áss as it goes on its quest for money. Dam them all. I hate Bin Laden too. I think he is a right eejit, but I will not accept us being associated with the American's and their 'interest' in Israel.

For Féck sake, enough is enough. We cannot just ignore the horrors of America. Just think about it. Please just do that.

I know I'm overeacting to this post, as really it was only a bit of fun. But I have had enough lies and evils coming from America.

Tilmitt, you really show real moronic tendencies sometimes.

The man was a twat. Flag burning is an idiotic ceremony only done to incense an already angry and senseless mob. Those who say 'he deserved what he got' aren't far wrong.

Whatever evils you mean, I'm not sure... It's got nothing to do with the "evils of America", - it's got to do with this guy in the picture being thicker than two short planks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Indeed bard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Da, bard think god. Funny fire guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Its a photoshop job, reminds me of a mail doing the rounds of the backpacker pics, ie the guy on the top of one of the towers with an airplain in the backround...or godzilla..or jfk in the car, or a train..etc..tis mildly amusing.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Actually it isn't a photoshop job.

The URL links to the Yahoo site which shows another picture of the same incident.

Also here is the News report on the incident.

Hymph! Nothing more to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

My intuition tells me we're not exactly dealing with the cream of the mental crop here. !!!

http://www.boards.ie/members/yomamma/oldgloryfightsback.jpg

LMAO :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Heh he, erm should have added a imho there, drink made me do it!! i swear!!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Thats hilarious , I mean who knew theyre was a practical reason to ban flagburning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 So What!

I think its funny co its funny. but i also agree with tilmitt the americans are evil the afgaanies arnt much better lets just say that ppl are f.u.c.k. up in general

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

1 word: golly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Sharkey

Originally posted by Digi_Tilmitt
    .... For Féck sake, enough is enough. We cannot just ignore the horrors of America. ... But I have had enough lies and evils coming from America.

Gosh darn! I guess America must find someone else to oppress now that you've caught on to our diabolical plans

No, no -- a clever lad like you. Come join us. Come to the U.S.A. and be evil like us. Every day I wake up, take a deep breath and say "who can I lie to and what really, really evil thing can I do?" I guess there's something in the soil here that causes it.

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaagh (maniacal laughter)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

God, when radicals colide...

Sharkey meet D_T, D_T meet sharkey... you guys are gonna LOVE each other.

Oh yeah the picture... haha muppet.

DeV.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Originally posted by Sharkey

No, no -- a clever lad like you. Come join us. Come to the U.S.A. and be evil like us. Every day I wake up, take a deep breath and say "who can I lie to and what really, really evil thing can I do?" I guess there's something in the soil here that causes it.
    Hahahahahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaagh (maniacal laughter)

Well he'd get my vote for newbie of the year :)

• Advertisement

Why don't you go laugh at the people that had to jump out of the World Trade Center?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 auddyhaon

Don’t forget we lost a lot of Irish people here and you can't compare street scum to innocent people going to do a day's work. I say tough s**t if the assholes burn themselves.

Originally posted by Digi_Tilmitt
    Why don't you go laugh at the people that had to jump out of the World Trade Center?
    Probably because some hate-filled, incompetent moron lighting himself on fire has an edge of humour ....

while mass murder of innocent, unsuspecting people just isn't quite as funny.

Originally posted by Sharkey

Probably because some hate-filled, incompetent moron lighting himself on fire has an edge of humour ....

while mass murder of innocent, unsuspecting people just isn't quite as funny.

as strange as it may be to say...

WELL SAID, Sharkey :)

Originally posted by Bard

as strange as it may be to say...

WELL SAID, Sharkey :)
    Much spanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

hehe i go away for awhile and things get out of hand,

tch tch tch tch

thats one funny picture hehe although yomamma's pics show that he got away all right, ;)

anyway, tis nice to b back

to b back tis nice

Wyv

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

You play with fire....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

.. you run a moderate risk of having temporal thermal-dermal dysfunction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bob the Unlucky Octopus

American flag: $25
    Can of gasoline: $10
    Lighter(made in USA): $0.50

Setting yourself on fire because you're a hate-filled moron: Priceless :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

About the picture very funny.
    <SNIP>

Content removed due to a Flame directed at Digi...

Advertisement