Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

War on terrorism , 9-11, Iluminati etc

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭The Diabolical Monocle

If the CIA and contras helped sell crack cocaine in la and Miami for political gain, I suppose anythings possible.

Little points like sadam was going to sell oil in euros than the globally recognised petrodollar. Not just Iraq Iran Russia Libya.

The Taliban had nearly eradicated opium production before 9/11. A decade later and loads of dead children or fatherless children and destroyed infrastructure the opium production has never been bigger.

Forget about celebrities more like investigative journalists simply shot dead in poorer countries or in more affluent countries had little 'accidents' or 'suicides'

it all points to ..........

manbearpig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

1. Do you believe 9-11, Boston Bombing and various other events were planned for the benefit of corrupt people or heads of state?

no
    but i believe that plans were in place to benefit from such acts of terror if they occured.
    We saw the same benefit to large corporations in the wake of the tsumani in 2004.

2. Is there such thing as a new world order or illumiti that controls the minds of people through subliminal messaging and were various celebrities killed for speaking out ?

Yes and No . I believe in an illumati but more in vein of davos/bilderberg groups who have access to huge amount of politcial/finance clout rather than mind controlling lizard people.
    3. Do you believe that ISIS or ISIL actually exists?

IS exist but it's not as simple are the media make out. They have support of the sunni tribes who were shafted in the power carve-up in Iraq after the fall of saddam.
    In normal circumstances the sunni's wouldn't be bothered with mad fellows like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,408 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

After seeing Goatse on the interweb I'll believe anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jackinyrsax

To all your above points I think everyone needs to research them from all angles and build up their own opinions.

I despise this whole life long trend of relying on our completely corrupt governments for information and then taking their word for it. They represent nothing more than their own interests and people need to realise this plain and obvious fact.

I suppose for many ignorance is bliss and it's much easier to just accept the easy answers rather than looking for the less obvious details.

On the whole ISIS thing. Yes I believe they exist, they obviously do. However what's important when considering them, it is not do they exist or 'gosh they're so evil let's invade and defeat them'. What people should be asking is why do they exist in the first place. What cycle of events have enabled and encouraged this radicalism to continue. This is the real underlying problem but that would require actual brain activity to look into. Much easier to just label them and ignore everything else.

I think in general people just need to start thinking for themselves. Then their opinions are actually theirs and not regurgitated mass digested drivel.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Quiet unfortunate that you'd dismiss a post so fast Kevin. Just remember that there are other people like me who have an interest in the various different topics stated above .
    do you enjoy weed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,898 ✭✭✭circadian

I think it's all BS. Except for the one about Tupac being alive, that's legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Noobascious

Isis exists and some of them were trained by the us/cia

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Victor wrote: »
    Margaret?
    Get in that fvcking rehab.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

Jesus H.

Does anybody have a number for the head nurse in the conspiracy forum. Looks like one of them got out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Karl Stein wrote: »
    The thing is though that there are conspiracies. People conspired to create the conditions for the invasion of Iraq in (2003). The Gulf of Tonkin Incident didn't happen but helped get the US public behind the Vietnam war. There were proposals to blow up US airliners and blame it on the Cubans to justify an invasion, and so on and so on.

All of which show how quickly these conspiracies get exposed. A few dodgy chemicals in Iraq would have adequately covered that little fiasco, but it soon became obvious that WMDs weren't there.

Yet, people still have us believe the same people managed to bring down three sky scrapers and keep it quiet.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

9/11 explained http://xkcd.com/690/

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭stevowhelo1

Calibos wrote: »
    So let me get this straight. You can't grasp how a metal Boeing 767 weighing 400,000 pounds carrying 90,000 litres of kerosene hitting a building at 600 kilometres an hour could possibly damage a building enough to bring it down but have no problem grasping that a few pounds of C4 could?

"WTC maintenance workers confirm massive explosions in the sub-basement area that closely coincided with the aircraft impacts on the upper floors. FDNY rescuers also confirm coordinated explosions "like demolition charges" in the North Tower, as they escaped. The media conveniently failed to show these witnesses. According to civil engineering professor Hyman Brown, the WTC’s construction manager, WTC 1 and 2 were designed to survive an impact and resulting fires from a collision by the largest commercial aircraft at the time, a Boeing 707, carrying 23,000 gallons of fuel. He also stated the towers "could have easily withstood multiple airplane crashes". Another feature that would be expected only if explosives were used to slice the steel columns would be molten steel, and its existence at the WTC site was indeed reported by several witnesses, including the two main figures involved in the clean up, Peter Tully, president of Tully Construction, and Mark Loizeaux, president of Controlled Demolition, Inc. "

Your not going to get anywhere on afterhours with this. Its full of people who dont believe in god and people who believe in Fine Gael. The perfect storm :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭BlimpyBoy

"WTC maintenance workers confirm massive explosions in the sub-basement area that closely coincided with the aircraft impacts on the upper floors. FDNY rescuers also confirm coordinated explosions "like demolition charges" in the North Tower, as they escaped. The media conveniently failed to show these witnesses. According to civil engineering professor Hyman Brown, the WTC’s construction manager, WTC 1 and 2 were designed to survive an impact and resulting fires from a collision by the largest commercial aircraft at the time, a Boeing 707, carrying 23,000 gallons of fuel. He also stated the towers "could have easily withstood multiple airplane crashes". Another feature that would be expected only if explosives were used to slice the steel columns would be molten steel, and its existence at the WTC site was indeed reported by several witnesses, including the two main figures involved in the clean up, Peter Tully, president of Tully Construction, and Mark Loizeaux, president of Controlled Demolition, Inc. "

Actual quote from Hyman Brown:

"This building would have stood had a plane or a force caused by a plane smashed into it. But steel melts and 24,000 gallons of aviation fluid melted the steel. Nothing is designed or will be designed to withstand that fire." — Hyman Brown, who was the construction manager for the World Trade Center.

Source: http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2001/09/12/quotes.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

BlimpyBoy wrote: »
    Actual quote from Hyman Brown:

"This building would have stood had a plane or a force caused by a plane smashed into it. But steel melts and 24,000 gallons of aviation fluid melted the steel. Nothing is designed or will be designed to withstand that fire." — Hyman Brown, who was the construction manager for the World Trade Center.

Source: http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2001/09/12/quotes.htm
    The man either got to him or he was replaced with a lizard clone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭JG009

1. Do you believe 9-11, Boston Bombing and various other events were planned for the benefit of corrupt people or heads of state?

Yes defo. If you look at the facts from people of sound mind like the Pilot John Lear you may think so too. For example a part from one of the planes found at the twin towers thing, was not the part off said plane and he goes into detail about this.

2. Is there such thing as a new world order or illumiti that controls the minds of people through subliminal messaging and were various celebrities killed for speaking out ?

Defo. Look at Zeitgeist, Kymatica, Thrive and all them documentaries.

Ah so much mad sh1t happens over that side of the world I couldnt tell you whose who but one of the things in Kymatica is that governments can often make false threats etc to which it can "protect" its people and justify wars and spending and on military and so on.

I'm not a conspiracy theory whacko but check out "collapse" by Michael C rupert too. All about the oil!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,408 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

JG009 wrote: »

I'm not a conspiracy theory whacko.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Yes defo. If you look at the facts from people of sound mind like the Pilot John Lear you may think so too. For example a part from one of the planes found at the twin towers thing, was not the part off said plane and he goes into detail about this.
    I just looked up this John Lear, I got brought to a page that looked like it was from the 90s and was going on about how they're using holographic projectors to hide a city on the moon. then goes on to attack Einstein's theories, he's a quack.
    Defo. Look at Zeitgeist, Kymatica, Thrive and all them documentaries.
    Documentaries aren't always factual. I just watched a series called the world wars that showed Patton riding around on the back of a tank into battle and Mcarthur walking through no man's land pointing out people for his soldiers to shoot. Just because someone make s video of their nonsense doesn't make it true.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Who knows if 911 was in anyway an inside job ?, but it wouldnt be impossible to imagine. Specially after reading this.

Operation Northwoods
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

and John F. Kennedy was assassinated a year later.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

No

No

Yes unfortunately

• Advertisement

ScumLord wrote: »
    I just looked up this John Lear, I got brought to a page that looked like it was from the 90s and was going on about how they're using holographic projectors to hide a city on the moon. then goes on to attack Einstein's theories, he's a quack.

Documentaries aren't always factual. I just watched a series called the world wars that showed Patton riding around on the back of a tank into battle and Mcarthur walking through no man's land pointing out people for his soldiers to shoot. Just because someone make s video of their nonsense doesn't make it true.

The stuff in Zeitgeist and Kymatica about the banking and financial system isn't nonsense though, thats fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

The stuff in Zeitgeist and Kymatica about the banking and financial system isn't nonsense fact though, thats fact nonsense.

FYP

MOH wrote: »
    FYP

Yes that whole banking reserve requirement was all nonsense. Completely made up. A system that requires perpetual growth to sustain it. We haven't seen the a$$ fall out of any economies or currencies at all ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

kneemos wrote: »
    It was bombarded with massive steel girders from the towers.

not being confrontational or anything , but it wasnt bombarded by girders form the other towers. the footage doesnt show exterior damage , just a few spread out office fires....more smouldering by the smoke coming out the windows and pretty well spaced out. what got me was the fact the lady from the BBC reported that it had collapsed ten mins before it actually did , and as she was reporting aforementioned "fact" , WTC 7 was clearly visable over her shoulder

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭RandomName2

They don't need to have been orchestrated by corrupt heads of states to be used for justification for extremism. The boston bombing - why is this even mentioned? Over 33,000 people in the US died in traffic accidents in 2012. How many people died in the Boston bombing? 2. Two people!

IS it all that new, all that universal and all that ordered? Not sure. Certainly not sure if I'd call them "illuminati". That would imply intelligence. And who's them? The majority of Western governments who are moving in quite a distinct direction. That direction doesn't include "subliminal messages" though ffs.

Of course they exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭mbur

9/11 They never followed the money trail. Quite possibly because it would lead to the CIA. Check out sites like boilingfrogspost for reliable reporting about what went on.

There are a lot of crap theories out there. There are a load of groups who would like to be the illumnnae or what ever you call them. The corporate take over of the planet is real and is very dangerous. Witness the damage done by GAT and the clear and present danger of the TPP and the TTIP.

The middle east situation is complex and again you might look at boiling frogs and enquire why Turkey is no longer looking to join the EU. It's a long sad story.

Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

My folks have a boiler which is made from steel. They have been running it on kerosene for the last 37 years. The steel is still as strong and unaffected by the heat as the day it first started to run.

In fact some years ago, I had an older diesel car which I decided to run on kerosene because I could buy it at 80c per litre as opposed to the €1.40 per litre for diesel we were being charged at the pumps.

None of the metal parts of my engine melted as a result, and I was using kerosene every day for a year. And many people use nothing else but kerosene..

• Registered Users Posts: 49 BertMark

not being confrontational or anything , but it wasnt bombarded by girders form the other towers. the footage doesnt show exterior damage , just a few spread out office fires....more smouldering by the smoke coming out the windows and pretty well spaced out. what got me was the fact the lady from the BBC reported that it had collapsed ten mins before it actually did , and as she was reporting aforementioned "fact" , WTC 7 was clearly visable over her shoulder

So, to clarify, you believe someone as low level as a BBC reporter was in on a conspiracy which involved the murder of 3000+ Americans in New York City, and yet, somehow, no co-conspirator has ever blown the whistle? (And there must be a few co-conspirators, considering the work that would go into this, and especially if they're bringing BBC reporters in on it).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

BertMark wrote: »
    So, to clarify, you believe someone as low level as a BBC reporter was in on a conspiracy which involved the murder of 3000+ Americans in New York City, and yet, somehow, no co-conspirator has ever blown the whistle? (And there must be a few co-conspirators, considering the work that would go into this, and especially if they're bringing BBC reporters in on it).

the press release was made too early. I suppose it can happen amid such panic. It still doesn't explain how the mainstream media had this information ahead of the building collapse, does it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 BertMark

the press release was made too early. I suppose it can happen amid such panic. It still doesn't explain how the mainstream media had this information ahead of the building collapse, does it?

Well I've never seen any actual solid evidence of this happening, just heard it cited in various biased conspiracy videos etc. If there is any solid evidence from a reliable source I'll happily accept it seems odd and warrants questioning. I'm not being smart, show me something solid if it exists.

And you say "it can happen" amid panic. It happens all the time. The "mainstream media" are just people. They are fallible and they make mistakes as they work under intense pressure to get news first. Some are more responsible than others, but they all make mistakes from time to time. During every breaking news event there are false-starts where a story/rumour accidentally gets touted as fact. Even with all of today's instant communication it was happening during the Charlie Hebdo/supermarket siege in Paris. Sure remember the Boston Bombings? Inaccurate info flying around all over the place. Nobody had a clue what was going on. But that's normal, chaos can be tricky to figure out on a 15 minute deadline so people go with what they can.

But all of that aside, let's say there is a conspiracy. Someone has plotted and executed this brilliant plan. Why would "the mainstream media" be in on it, especially at this early stage? If you're going to blow up one of the world's most visible buildings on the sly would you not just blow it up and hope some journalist might pick up the story? Why prep them? Blow it up, save yourself the hassle. You're already plotting to fool the entire world with the most grand, grotesque real-time spectacle ever known to mankind - you've got enough on your plate.

I know that's what I'd do, I'd just blow it up and trust the media to react like the media reacts every time. Not to mention I'd be pretty keen to keep the circle of people involved in this as small as possible. In fact, journalists, who are notoriously keen to tell people things, are actually the last shower I'd want getting wind of anything that is somehow even more newsworthy than hijacked planes hitting New York City.

Advertisement